What's new

Little Uighur boy gets beaten up in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I can't hear the audio, how one know the boy is Uigher.

Anyhow, very bad.

What was the reason i dont know but they just beat a kid ... I believe that a human being cant do that !!
Bro...seriously...were you expecting the Chinese to mess up with the big boys? They bully small kids and small nations only. Shame :X

I think some people need to calm down. While this is a horrific act, I wouldn't paint all Chinese with the same brush. Why? Because then you would be just as racist as the people in this video.

Yes but by any standards, what a pathetic bunch of people. The height of ugly humanity. Yuck!

Could this be due to the riots happening in Xinjiang?

dont portray whole china by taking this video in to concern

Could this be due to the riots happening in Xinjiang?

Looking at this, if there is some fact to it, I would rather say that this is why the riots happen in Xinxiang. If someone does that to one's family, anyone will go and riot, doesn't matter how may of them would come against. Utterly shameless!!

Looking at this, if there is some fact to it, I would rather say that this is why the riots happen in Xinxiang. If someone does that to one's family, anyone will go and riot, doesn't matter how may of them would come against. Utterly shameless!!

My guess is, the Uighurs are ever more marginalized since the riots hence the contempt you see in this video. Maybe the general population look at the Uighurs as "outsiders" - You can see a lady smiling if you look closely! I can't imagine anyone would treat their own countrymen like that.

Horrible vile clip boys. Doesnt matter where it is,doesnt matter why its so wrong. Anyone with a heart will say and think the same. I feel the frustration and anger of all of you in your posts and its nice to see that we are all united in the thread

My guess is, the Uighurs are ever more marginalized since the riots hence the contempt you see in this video. Maybe the general population look at the Uighurs as "outsiders" - You can see a lady smiling if you look closely! I can't imagine anyone would treat their own countrymen like that.

Funny, because Hans are the encroachers and settlers. To think that they would now treat Uighurs as the "outsiders"! Yeah that lady smiling beats me totally.

various violences were happened all over the earth every day.

Why do you guy only exaggeration of the china's

Yes U.S also deserves but this is not about U.S. Think that. that chinese people were doing your own son !! What would you do?

I hope you don't think all Chinese people are like this. I'm no fan of the Chinese but I would hate to be stereotyped due to the worst of my countrymen.

Yes U.S also deserves but this is not about U.S. Think that. that chinese people were doing your own son !! What would you do?

Read my previous post i said those who have done this must be given punishment but we should not blame whole china or their government for it!!!

I hope you don't think all Chinese people are like this. I'm no fan of the Chinese but I would hate to be stereotyped due to the worst of my countrymen.

Read my previous post i said those who have done this must be given punishment but we should not blame whole china or their government for it!!!

No i dont think all Chinese are like this and i never meant it !! That Chinese guys are my target ....

Sad incident...probably happened in ongoing riots..More than the beating thugs,what appals me is the glee of onlookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom