What's new

Literary Knowledge

next one ...

No. I'm just the man who has to send people out on jobs like this one.
its from a movie

Not into literature...
I watch plays rather than read them hence dont really remember lines coz that happens if I read or really like something I watch...I did take part in 1...here is the line I remember the most :

"a pound of flesh"
You don't remember quotes from movies? :unsure:

Not into literature...
I watch plays rather than read them hence dont really remember lines coz that happens if I read or really like something I watch...I did take part in 1...here is the line I remember the most :

"a pound of flesh"
if you kno w the answer then do it as post 28 required

"Sam, I thought I told you never to play..."
Nope, didn't knew about this one.

THIS "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." however is one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite books :)

Guys lets make this a bit more interesting by making it a bit easier. Lets go with very famous and very unique lines, lines that anyone with slight interests in book reading or movies (great movies if i may add) will know about.

Like:

broadsword to danny boy :D

or

I will make him an offer he can't refuse.

or

What we've got here is a failure to communicate

next one ...

No. I'm just the man who has to send people out on jobs like this one.
its from a movie
Oh i THINK i saw this one a few weeks ago!! Cannot remember the name, cannot remember the movie. Was the Dirty Dozen? If my mind is serving me right, the scene have two guys in a room with wooden or brown and a radio transmitter in the room. They are talking about a team they have sent on a military mission.

Dam Busters?

A movie about military have this or a similar sounding line!

th.jpg

Nope, didn't knew about this one.
It's a classic hit starring Humphrey Bogard and the beautiful Ingrid Bergman.

THIS "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." however is one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite books :)
It's one of my favorites too and the second book I ever read after the Treasure Island.

Guys lets make this a bit more interesting by making it a bit easier. Lets go with very famous and very unique lines, lines that anyone with slight interests in book reading or movies (great movies if i may add) will know about.
Ok, I'll make it real easy: "Hasta la vista, Baby" :cheesy:

Like:

broadsword to danny boy :D

or
Don't know. :undecided:

I will make him an offer he can't refuse.
The God Father

or

What we've got here is a failure to communicate
I have heard this quote, not sure which movie though.
Is it from the Good, the bad and the ugly?

I have seen the movie, didn't remember the quote.
Thanks for sharing.

Oh i THINK i saw this one a few weeks ago!! Cannot remember the name, cannot remember the movie. Was the Dirty Dozen? If my mind is serving me right, the scene have two guys in a room with wooden or brown and a radio transmitter in the room. They are talking about a team they have sent on a military mission.

Dam Busters?

A movie about military have this or a similar sounding line!

May be the used it in some other movie as well though it was originally from the movie
Guns of Navarone

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom