What's new

List of Wanted Indian Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ nope wanted clarification on the issue at hand. Anyways I personally do not take offence in critique of India or her Policy. I have equal respect for Javed Naqvi and NFP, and follow them both. They have a courage to introspect and look from a wider angle. Other thread you are active on started by MBI Munshi ji, I have thanked him for the post regarding hindu terror, but again there is a very wide gap between critique, introspection and flat out baseless allegation.

I denounce the latter.

This might not suit your tastes, but pills are generally bitter to swallow, but they will cure you.

Honourable lies

By Nadeem F. Paracha
Sunday, 09 May, 2010

After basking in the sudden spat of freedom provided during the early 2000s, private news channels emerged treading as close to ‘objectivity’ as possible — until they discovered the commercial wonders of what is called a political talk show. But it wasn’t until 2005 (especially during the Lal Masjid episode) that many of such talk shows started mutating into the kind of anarchic ogres that they are today.

They took on the noble idea of missionary journalism, and instead of focussing it on objective middle ground, they began moving it way towards the populist right. And what’s more, once their bosses decided that this new trajectory was actually generating better monetary results, the channels never looked back, sloganeering all the way to the bank.

Today the most popular talk show anchors across the privately owned TV channels have all emerged from this kind of scenario. Also part of this largely reactionary phenomenon is the transformation of certain non-media personalities into regular TV feasts.

These include men and women who have become mainstays on talk shows as ‘guests’: retired generals, small-time politicians and urban clerics whose job it is to maintain the duration of their individual 15 minutes of fame by adding rhetorical colour to the talk show hosts’ flammable innuendos.

TV talk shows have thrived on building whole ‘debates’ on what almost entirely belongs to the demagogic conspiracy theory sphere. The topics of shows may have a ring of intellectualism but it does not take much time for the so-called ‘debate’ to spiral down into populist sloganeering, wild theory casting (by the ‘guests’) and self-righteous preaching (by the hosts).

The electronic media has never been in the kind of free-floating situation it is today. Though the Musharraf regime blundered by putting an old-fashioned authoritarian cap on it in 2007 — not for entirely wrong reasons, mind you — the current coalition government, led by Pakistan People’s Party, is actually the one finding its democratic credentials taken hostage by a hostile electronic media. And, ironically, the media does so in the name of democracy.

So what is that narrative echoing in the corridors of the news channels that is making some of us suspect the ideological disposition of so many of the talk show hosts? One way to find out is to track this narrative’s evolution, especially in regard to matters of terrorism.

Till 2003, when, comparatively speaking, suicide bombings were a rare occurrence, they were reported by the newly inaugurated private TV channels as bombings undertaken by Al Qaeda in reaction to the United States’ post-9/11 action in Afghanistan. However, in the wake of Pakistan’s more aggressive involvement in the US-run ‘war on terror’, the narrative began being tampered with by talk show ‘guests’ — mainly from the Jamat-i-Islami, certain retired generals who still seem nostalgically stuck in the 1980s’ Afghan Jihad and the likes of Imran Khan.

As one started seeing talk show hosts and their guests now condemn Pakistan’s involvement against what are clearly monsters, one was left baffled when reasons for terrorists’ outrage were explained as having to do with ‘tribal Pathans’ great sense of honour and the tradition of revenge. I wonder how much of the manic and rabid reactionary sparks that one saw flying around TV studios at the time of, say, the Lal Masjid episode, contributed to the construction of minds seeking violent revenge in the shape of suicide bombings against the ordinary citizens of Pakistan.

The entirely lopsided and irresponsible coverage of the Lal Masjid event was clearly the electronic media’s darkest hour. Nonetheless, with the rise in terrorist attacks on civilians, the ‘justified revenge’ narrative forwarded by the likes of Imran Khan and Qazi Hussain Ahmad began weakening, until the sudden appearance of the likes of Zaid Hamid and others of his varying ilk.

Consequently conspiratorial conjectures about Mossad/ RAW/ CIA involvement, or theories that were once restricted to obscure crackpot websites suddenly exploded on the mainstream media scene. Some suggest this was done to justify the Pakistan Army’s operation in the north-west, making it look like a fight against infidels (as opposed to it being a civil war against monsters created and ignorantly tolerated by the state).

So the following has become the new narrative: ‘Those conducting suicide attacks against ordinary Pakistanis cannot be Muslims. They have to be infidel foreigners, most probably funded by enemy governments. These agencies want to take over Pakistan’s nuclear assets and control the rise of Islam.’

Much psychosomatic gibberish like this emerges from this highly unsubstantiated narrative peddled everyday on talk shows. And if this is the only answer that these ‘experts’ have for the besieged people of Pakistan, then, I’m afraid, we truly have become a wretched nation that has decided to hold on to half-truths, myths, and fantastical stories as a means to safeguard our ‘honour,’ instead of depending more on reason.

But, alas, there is no bigger honour than saying and respecting the truth, no matter how disturbing it might be.

You are welcome to start a new thread on this particular discussion else where.
Stick to the Topic.

instead of just picking the lines read the line in context with the paragraph i hv written there.. dont ignore the Shiv Sena part.

Sir how many members on this forum have you seen who support Shiv Sena, and how many who denounce it. most are sternly against them - if and for for all you care. If not for their cause - their methods are most repelling and undemocratic. But pray tell me, what have they done to Pakistan???

You are welcome to start a new thread on this particular discussion else where.
Stick to the Topic.

Topic - That is a Internet Hoax making it to a mainstram newspaper. I found it relevant.

Guys i came across an interested info...
As far as i know india has demanded a total of 20 terrorists from Pakistan. Most of their list in still unknown to us except for few prominent figures.

But i found a list of Indian Terrorists required by Pakistan.. they are more than 20 :)

List of Wanted Indian Terrorists
Here’s the list of terrorists that Pakistan has asked India to hand over:

(1) Ajay Verma, a Karnatika resident and directly involved in bomb blast at Sialkot in which 7 people were killed

(2) Manoj Shastri alias Javed Khan, resident of Mumbai, wanted for killing of 14 Namazees at a Karachi Mosque

(3) Raju Mukherjee, resident of Calcutta, wanted for bomb blast in Lahore in which 9 people were killed

(4) Mr. Bal Thackeray, resident of Bombay, Chief of Shiv Sena, wanted for organizing at least three major massacres in Pakistan in which some 33 people were killed and a highly active in organizing ethnic and sectarian clashes in different parts of Pakistan

(5) Vivek Khattri alias Kaala Pathaan, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for at least four bomb blasts in which over seventeen people were killed

(6) Ashok Vidyarthi alias Aslam resident of Ajmair Sharif, wanted for sniper shooting at an Imam baargah in Karachi, killing some 14 Shias

(7) Rajan Nikhalje alias Chhota Rajan, wanted for a number of terrorist attacks in different cities of Pakistan including a bomb blast in Sabzi Mandi Islamabad and a bomb blast in Quetta. Chhota Rajan is now launching terrorist operations in Pakistan from Indian Missions in Kandahar and Jalalabad (Afghanistan) and is head of RAW’s organized Crimes Wing or Special Operations Division (SOD), he is also wanted for killing of Chinese Engineers in Baluchistan and organizing the murder of some Chinese workers near Peshawar

(8) Asotosh Srivastava alias Maulvi Nazir alias Mulla, resident of Alahabad, wanted for firing on an imambargah in which 9 people were killed

(9) Ashok Dube alias Shah Jee, resident of Gandhi Nagar (New Delhi), wanted for killing some 11 Namazees in a Lahore Mosque

(10) Sanjive Joshi, resident of Bombay, wanted for comprehensive assistance in terror attack on a Christian Mission School near Murree

(11) Ramparkash alias Ranu alias Ali, resident of Hyderabad Daccan, wanted for terror attack on a Christian Hospital in Taxila (he is also identified as a graduate of Hindutva Brotherhood’s terror training camp, located near Sarojini Nagar)

(12) Ramesh Verma, resident of Pune, wanted for terror attack in Sheikhupura, killing 7 innocent citizens

(13) Bihari Mishra, wanted for organizing a number of terror attacks in Pakistan through his terrorists of Hindutva Brotherhood’s terrorist school

(14) Manoj Kulkarni, resident of Colkata, wanted for terror attack in Attok , killing 17

(15) Venkatash Raghwan, resident of Mahablaishwar, wanted for terror attacks in Rawalpindi, killing some 9 people

(16) Ajit Sahay, a former RAW Deputy Director, now attached with Chotta Rajan, wanted for organizing attack in Hyderabad (Sindh)

(17) Ashok Vohra alias Nepali, wanted for printing fake Pakistani currency and spreading it worldwide, particularly in Nepal, UAE and UK and also organizing a terror attack in Gujranwala in which 8 people were killed

(18) Vijay Kapali alias Guru, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for terror attack on an AJK village, killing 13 of a family. He is also working for RAW’s cross border operations wing

(19) Vivek Santoshi, resident of Calcutta, wanted for organizing terror attack on some US citizens and killing them in Karachi

(20) Mohandas Sharma, resident of Patna, wanted for planning and executing terror attacks on foreign nationals in Pakistan at least on three occasions

(21) Ramgopal Soorati, resident of Soorat, wanted for terror attack in Jhelum, killing 9 through a bus blast on the highway

(22) Rakesh alias Kalia, resident of Bombay, wanted for terror attack in Kasur

(23) Parkash Santoshi, resident of Lucknow, wanted for terror attack on a religious gathering in Lahore

(24) Aman Verma alias Pappoo alias Gulloo, resident of Aagra, wanted for terror attack in Peshawar in which 11 people were killed

(25 Mohinder Parkash alias Yasin Khan alias Riaz Chitta, resident of Lucknow, wanted for organizing terror attacks in different parts of Sindh

(26) Ashish Jaithlee alias Shaikh alias Osama, resident of Bombay downtown, wanted for providing explosives to the terrorists who killed French engineers in Karachi and also to those who carried out Marriot bombing, these explosives were provided through Pak-Afghan border

(27) Manohar Laal alias Peer Jee alias Ubu Khalid, resident of Gohaati, wanted for providing explosive devices for attack on Foreign Mission building in Karachi

(28) Ramnarayan alias Mufti, resident of New Delhi, wanted for providing huge consignments of automatic weapons to activists of banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and banned Lashkar-e-Tayyaba

(29) Arun Shetty, resident of Bombay and wanted for bulk infiltration of explosives, arms and ammunition into Pakistan

(30) Nikhanj Laal, resident of Hurryana, wanted for terror attack in border city of Narowaal, killing seven people

(31) Sunil Verma alias Httyara, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for organizing terror attack on Daily the Nation’s office n Karachi

(32) Ashish Chowan, resident of New Delhi, wanted for supply of arms and assisting latest terror attacks in Quetta. Ashish is presently reported to be present in Indian Consulate of Kandahaar (Afghanistan)

(33) Babloo Srivastva of Chhota Rajan gang for providing highly sophisticated weapons to a sectarian outfit in Pakistan and assisting in missile attacks on UN offices in Islamabad in year 2000

(34) Suresh, alias Aamir alias Akbar Khan wanted for providing weapons and explosives to militants in Wana and North Waziristan through Afghanistan

(35) Abu Bakkar, wanted for a number of terror attack in different parts of the country and now living in India with a new identification under the blessings of Indian spy agency RAW.

List of Wanted Indian Terrorists Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

Pakistans stance is that, provide us proof and we will bring them to justice in Pakistan

Pakistan won't hand over India's most wanted - World - ibnlive

Whats the Indian stance on these Indian terrorists?

and

Yash Chauhan-A radical young man for killing a Pakistani idiot living in negligence..

Sir how many members on this forum have you seen who support Shiv Sena, and how many who denounce it. most are sternly against them - if and for for all you care. If not for their cause - their methods are most repelling and undemocratic. But pray tell me, what have they done to Pakistan???

His name is in the List and the reason is there too. So read it

Topic - That is a Internet Hoax making it to a mainstram newspaper. I found it relevant.

and who are you Sir to declare it an Internet Hoax?
Mind you there are different ppl with different perceptions.
You said it doesnt mean any thing.

and who are you Sir to declare it an Internet Hoax?

So you want me to prove that such list was never given to India???

Sir, you posted it, you claimed it now prove that this is for real and not a mere speculation. Till that time it'll remain a Hoax for me and a billion others.

So you want me to prove that such list was never given to India???

Sir, you posted it, you claimed it now prove that this is for real and not a mere speculation. Till that time it'll remain a Hoax for me and a billion others.

A mere speculation ?? Any way previously i have given you some links about that list. As far as i know i have claimed it and proved it.

Now its your turn to prove it if its a mere speculation not mine to prove it again and agian. so far have you given me any valid link to prove me wrong? any government official denying it etc etc other than going off topic and trying to illogicaly proving sm thing?

Ball is in your court not mine

^^ nope wanted clarification on the issue at hand. Anyways I personally do not take offence in critique of India or her Policy. I have equal respect for Javed Naqvi and NFP, and follow them both. They have a courage to introspect and look from a wider angle. Other thread you are active on started by MBI Munshi ji, I have thanked him for the post regarding hindu terror, but again there is a very wide gap between critique, introspection and flat out baseless allegation.

I denounce the latter.
My dear, agree to what you say, but it's difficult to comprehend that a soul can merely sit behind a screen and write and post his imaginative ideas on weekly basis, how many times can he target and fool an audience, there is no entertainment in such features, nor do they support or alter the ground realities, hence the old saying, where there is smoke, there is fire.

A mere speculation ?? Any way previously i have given you some links about that list. As far as i know i have claimed it and proved it.

Now its your turn to prove it if its a mere speculation not mine to prove it again and agian. so far have you given me any valid link to prove me wrong? any government official denying it etc etc other than going off topic and trying to illogicaly proving sm thing?

Ball is in your court not mine

Wonderful SIR, I'll quote from your source:
According to well-placed sources, the list has been prepared by the Pakistan Foreign Office and the Ministry of Interior, with the assistance of police and intelligence authorities, in the backdrop of the investigations of different incidents of terrorism and sabotage in different parts of the country.

The list was actually prepared many weeks ago but was not given to India with the intentions of gearing up peace process. But, the sources said, now, after India failed to handle the situation sensibly and has instead started asking Pakistan to hand over 20 so called Pakistanis, who it says are involved in numerous terror activities in India. Pakistan has decided to come up with a matching response and has decided to ask India to hand over at least 35 leading terrorists, who were found to be directly or indirectly involved in a number of terrorist activities in Pakistan.

What does it say : According to a reliable source - Translates to Speculative and irresponsible journalism.

Prepared by Pakistan Foreign Office and the Ministry of Interior, with the assistance of police and intelligence authorities - Not a single name still.

It says Pakistan came up wth the list after India gave their list.
Better is yet to come

According to the sources, list has been prepared after going through the reports of provincial CID departments; police records and intelligence reports and out comes of the investigations and interrogations, carried out by Police and Intelligence agencies. These reports suggest the persons nominated in the list of most wanted Indian are constantly engaged in different forms of terrorism against Pakistan and Pakistani nationals and unless these are handed over to Pakistan for trial in Pakistani courts. South Asian peace cannot be ensured.

Again the SOURCES...
Now new agencies and CID is also involved - which was not initially.

Karnatika
Itas Karnataka
(2) Manoj Shastri alias Javed Khan, resident of Mumbai, wanted for killing of 14 Namazees at a Karachi Mosque, (3) Raju Mukherjee, resident of Calcutta, wanted for bomb blast in Lahore in which 9 people were killed, (4) Mr. Bal Thackeray, resident of Bombay, Chief of Shiv Sena, wanted for organizing at least three major massacres in Pakistan in which some 33 people were killed and a highly active in organizing ethnic and sectarian clashes in different parts of Pakistan
Half the people are listed to be from MUMBAI half from BOMBAY - No report involving such high participation will come up with such crap.
Its Ajmer. And even musharraf was here.

Allahabad
Gandhi Nagar (New Delhi)
There is no Gandhi Nagar in New Delhi. Its in Gujarat.
Hyderabad Daccan
:azn::azn::azn: does not exist. Although terrorists with kasab were also claiming to be from here only...

its either Calcutta or Kolkata
Mahablaishwar
Search for this term in google, and surprisingly all the results will be of this list.

Ajit Sahay, a former RAW Deputy Director, now attached with Chotta Rajan
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
SURAT my dear
Whole world knows how to spell this one, but not Pakistani Foreign Services.

cross of a cow and elephant.

Haryana. they were really in a hurry.

This is prime example of irresponsible and silly journalism.

Most importantly, there is no news till date of any such list exchanging hands from Pakistan to India. Hope this satisfies you coz I'm having a headache with such terrible spellings.

Where is Dawood Ibrahim?

Where is Dawood Ibrahim?

House No. 37, 30th street, DHA, Karachi
or
White House, Near Saudi Mosque, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan:flame::flame::flame:

Javed Miandad might be able to confirm.

I can see my name is also there!!!! Why?! lol

Thanks god, PakistanKaKhudaHafiz didn't put Manmohan Singh's name as he is the real head of RAW! Than another election.... so much burden...

This thread brought me here. I saw name of Balasaheb Thackeray as "wanted" by Pakistan. I also noticed some Indian members oozing their hatred. So, I am here to deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom