Life Partner Vs True Friends

Halwa

BANNED
What is more important, Life partner or friends??

today I was discussing this topic with my friend, He was saying that friends are more important than life partner (GF, BF, Wife, husband etc) and that we should sacrifice for them if needed but according to me first comes family then your GF/BF etc and then your friends. Your Life Partner can compensate for your friends but your friend cannot compensate for your life partner.

My friend says, that true friends always stand by you no matter what and a slight sacrifice for them means nothing...but i say, sacrifice only for your family (including Life Partner) and rest can go to hell..

I am not able to find better argument to support my stance and somewhat agree with what my friend says. but i want to believe otherwise. please share your views...

PS:-it all started when one of my friend missed a Class Test to celebrate his friend's Birthday. he sacrificed his marks for his friend but i think he was fool to do this.

If ur friend bcomz ur life partner....nothing like it :chilli:

was speaking of my experience...well if thats not an option then 1 must learn to balance btween friends n life partner.

Indeed there is nothing better than that. Same here, my best friend will become my life partner <3

If that's not an option then yeah you should always stand by your true friends and make some sacrifices both ways.

Apna tou aik he asool hai... YAAR BHAI KHUDA KI SUB SAY BARI NEEMAT HAIEN... AUR WIFE SAB SAY BARI ZEHMAT... :lol:

Indeed there is nothing better than that. Same here, my best friend will become my life partner <3

If that's not an option then yeah you should always stand by your true friends and make some sacrifices both ways.

If ur friend bcomz ur life partner....nothing like it :chilli:

Once your best friend becomes your life partner, she is neither your best friend, nor your life partner. :rofl:

Why don't you act the same with her/him. There is no need to classify this as friend or life partner. If she/he was your friend before she/he propably still wants to be your friend.

Moving on to other level only means that you two just got more ''sincere'' with each other... Act the same as you would when you were a friend. You only need to add aditional ''I love you'' and ''romance'' to your friendship.

Oh and good luck :)

Not married.. hence no experience... I can sacrifise my life for my frnds(brothers) though... have taken a bullet for one..

since i have no girlfriend no wife no fincee not even a girl friend so i stick with true friends but yeah later on you will be spending life with your partner so trust me you need them happy if you want to work it out after all those true friends will be doing the same too