What's new

Life of a soldier

Creder

Reaction score
This isn't about America's so called war and what not, a soldier is a soldier doesnt matter which country he's from...at the end of the day its his hands that are drenched in blood

Every one talks about the war nobody talks about the soldier, i could have posted pictures of kids with half their limbs gone, moms holding their dead sons and daughters in their hands, boddies scattered as if they're life meant nothing but we've seen that..maybe a different side to this picture

45d2a1f50ed3e46775253b3490d87f4a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
sorry but i beg to differ, the captions for these pictures should be like this " No worries that i have killed your real parents as now i can take good care of you":agree:
Every one can differentiate between right or wrong, i am sure these soldiers especially Americans are also aware of the reasons for fighting in Afghanistan n Iraq, one cannot justify the brutalities committed by certain armies under the pretext that they are just soldiers, being soldiers doesn't give them the right to kill people, i didn't mean to oppose your post but i don't think we have to give credit to those who commit crimes against humanity, those were American soldiers too who abused Iraqi n afghan captives in Guantanamo bay, i under stand that all are not alike but its the bulk that counts.

Last edited:
Hi,
sorry but i beg to differ, the captions for these pictures should be like this " No worries that i have killed your real parents as now i can take good care of you":agree:

Every one talks about the war nobody talks about the soldier, i could have posted pictures of kids with half their limbs gone, moms holding their dead sons and daughters in their hands, boddies scattered as if they're life meant nothing but we've seen that..maybe a different side to this picture

i just thought of focussing on something else

Back
Top Bottom