What's new

Lieberman says Israel will not allow any Iranian military in Syria

Israel never bothered with Egypt and Syria on its border when both were enemies of Israel and actually attacked Israel. Iran is invited by Syria, a UN member state, to fight ISIS in Syria. Iran has never attacked Israel. There is no rational for Liberman's statement. Iranians are not Arabs who like Hebrews are Semitics. Liberman singling out Iran is pure racism. Iran is land of Aryans, sons of Aryas, people who turned a once inhospitable mountain land into the world's greatest empire at one time. Iran is narrated in Conan movie.

http://conan.wikia.com/wiki/Aryas

And being bombed back out :tup:

Not gonna happen. Iran has more men in Syria than Israel has missiles. This is more of a show than anything else.

Sure, Israel can try to use unguided bombs, but that would require Israeli planes flying over Damascus and not Lebanon, and that would risk pilots shot down and captured.

Currently filling up body bags. Not much marching going on.

All life on Earth is created by the Sun. Energy of the Sun come to Earth and turn into people via E = mc2. Israel cannot kill every single Iranian, not even those in Syria.

And being bombed back out :tup:
Wishful....thinking.
Israhell thinks it's invincible remember the Lebanon war where your Jewish vermin so called soldiers were crying

But you are good at killing unarmed people

And then you say feel sorry for me I am a poor new. U.mmmmm

Last edited:
Its too late in syria.........just like in Lebanon!...........and Iraq!.......and soon Yemen too.......:omghaha:

Iran played its cards right. No power on earth can drive Iran out from these countries.

We need to focus on sawdi, bahrain and UAE next.........how to undermine them, and drive these imperialists out of the ME for good........:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Somehow Israelis try to fix their mistake,because their weapon for rebels now is on the other side of conflict line.

Back
Top Bottom