What's new

Let's talk about AL's success and failure in this tenure?

Another success is putting war criminals in jail. It was the ultimate dream of common people to see those killers and rapists in jail. Failure is not controlling AL student wing.

Another success is putting war criminals in jail. It was the ultimate dream of common people to see those killers and rapists in jail. Failure is not controlling AL student wing.

Putting them in jail at the last hour when they know they cannot finish the trials....Not even trying to find evidence and providing books as evidence where as there are multiple other sources that could have confirmed/debunked the claims.They didn't even finish identifying the mass graves around the country....do you not see they never had any intention of bringing war criminals to justice...are you that naive?

Another of Sjaeeb Wazed Joy followers putting billboard of Awami League success in pdf? Simply, shame on you.

You are running your pc with electricity, browsing internet with high speed connection, sitting safely inside your house and not being a victim to terrorist attacks. And you say BAL has no success.

according to war hero kader siddique, state minister is a war criminal. how do you feel getting ruled by razakar?

You are running your pc with electricity, browsing internet with high speed connection, sitting safely inside your house and not being a victim to terrorist attacks. And you say BAL has no success.
electricity is gone 5-7 hours a day. same as 5 years ago. internet is the success of the providers, and specific companies. not to mention, internet is crappy and overpriced. there is no terrorism in Bangladesh except chapati league[rape,murder,extortion]. all these are enough to satisfy Sub saharan nations only.
BAL has failed to keep even a couple of their promises. chal hobe dosh taka :omghaha:

Dude,don't forget!!right now I am driving over Padma Bridge :yay:going to see my mother in my hometown, which by the AL election promises is now only can compare to city of Malaysia.:wave:

padma shetur opere boshe cha khabo[will sit on padma bridge and drink tea]
- some nutjob from AL ministry :coffee:

Quick rental power plants? Okay? At what price? It's like having one foot in a bucket with that one.

Flyovers myovers, I didn't notice any significant improvement in traffic. They can build an orbital elevator if they like, but as long as traffic management remains poor, and mentally unstable drivers allowed to roam free, there will be traffic.

The only two ministries that function properly are the Education Ministry and Ministry of Commerce.

Who's Commerce minister...if his ministry functions properly, why is the commodity market unstable? Education minister and current Communication ministers are ok...they want to work, that's the best thing.

What are the successes and failures of AL govt? Don't let your biasness or hatred affect your opinion. Try to be as much neutral as possible even if you are AL worshipper or hardcore hater.

In my point of view

success:

Power generation is the biggest success. Even though many are quick rental plants but the country was in horrible situation due to electricity crisis. Atleast the situation is way better now.

Infrustracture development was noticable. Many flyovers are made. Infact all the flyovers apart from Mohakhali flyover was build by AL. The good part is govt. gave major projects to army to construct except Jatrabari flyover which is given to an Indian company to build.

The education minister is the most honest minister of AL govt. There was a time when country's private universities were so careless about constructing own campuses but now they are in competition to build campuses as soon as possible due to pressure from ministry. The govt. also started junior school public exams for the first time.

Success in controlling terrorism in the name of religion.

Moderate success in aggricuture sector. Price of fertilizers are less now. The govt. recently achieved recognition and award from UN for halving hunger well.

At last they succeed in giving 3G to people. The auction price was under control so the telecom industry is happy unlike what happened in India.

Got award from Saudi Arabia for best country for Haji management.

Failure:

Failure to start Padma Bridge construction due to corruptions.

Share Market was destroyed by a particular dorbesh baba named Salman F Rahman

Had no control on Shahbag movement and letting another party to form called Hefajat due to govt. failure to control Shahbagis.

No control on party leaders. Sometime they speak so funny and stupid that even a child will suspect whether they are sane person or not. When Rana plaza collapsed the state minister said the opposition men shake the building hence it collapsed. Another minister said to public to lock the door of the house before going for a journey.

So, power sector is the biggest success....you change your id to IamBAL 1st, then worry about other BAL worshipers.

Putting them in jail at the last hour when they know they cannot finish the trials....Not even trying to find evidence and providing books as evidence where as there are multiple other sources that could have confirmed/debunked the claims.They didn't even finish identifying the mass graves around the country....do you not see they never had any intention of bringing war criminals to justice...are you that naive?

Yeah...it's ami kochikhoka when you come on logical debates :omghaha: .

Ekhono reply we jonno wait kortesi.
@IamBengali...you still think they are Sadhinotar Sopokhher Shokti??

They aren't sadhinotar sopokkhe shokti but they are not also sadhinotar bipokkhe shokti. But Jaamate Islam was and is.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't sadhinotar sopokkhe shokti but they are not also sadhinotar bipokkhe shokti. But Jaamate Islam was and is.

I know....but Jamaat Islam is NEVER and I repeat NEVER going to run our country....but BAL will....that's a serious problem that we should be worried about.

I know....but Jamaat Islam is NEVER and I repeat NEVER going to run our country....but BAL will....that's a serious problem that we should be worried about.
None is sadhinotar sopokkhe shokti. Absolutely none. We got nothing to do with it. And I don't think we will have at least one sadhinotar shokti in next 100 years.

BAL is sadhinotar Bipokkhe shokti set by India. Now how does it sound????

Scrap this pokkha/bipakkha theory. JI was against the creation of BD in 71, not now. We have got a new sets of problems aka the Dalali of India aka the BAL of Hasian and co. If you look at the past, you wont see the present issues before you.

to OP
[RANT] BALer(pun intended) electricity amar. premier league er majkhane chole jay. dine 13 ghonta electricity thake na. rate ghumate pari na.pc te boshte pari na. electricity anse bujhlam kintu gelo ta koi?ar success to bad i dilam. 7 bochor age amar mone ase, bari(feni) jete 3ghonta lagto, akhon 4 ghontay dhaka theke ber howa jay na. rastay gari namano jay na, kon shomoy ke bhangbe Allah i jane. gari to ber kora jayna, hatao jay na. chari dike moyla felano. desh ta agacche kon dike? billboard e dui ta kotha bollei shotto hoy na. aBALer shonar dizital Bangladesh theke, ami somaliay bhalo living standards e thakte parbo. :pissed: [/RANT]

The moment the BAL administration denied Visa for Humanitarian workers supporting Felani, that moment I lost all my support and affection for BAL, How come one now claim BAL as ' pro-independence ' party? If so, what is independence? BAL have some success in agri and that's it, oh I forgot some 'Grand corruptions' which are unprecedented and will remain unmatchable foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom