What's new

“Let’s be honest, Turkey stopped the fall of Tripoli,”

Turkey never been the perfect democracy and still isn't but it can't be compared by petty dictatorships in ME. Instead of investing in their country, industry, education, they went for military adventurism which happened to be their ends. In a way this still continues in ME countries.

If you were to implement actual democracy the Kurds will use it to ruin you, HDP would grab the chance and they have enough voters.

If you were to implement actual democracy the Kurds will use it to ruin you, HDP would grab the chance and they have enough voters.
Peace at home, peace in the world. As Turkey we should solve our Kurdish problem in our home.

he was even caught funding balochistan rebels in Iran which obviously had ramifications for Pakistan aswell.
This I think was Saddam if i am not mistaken. We raided Iraqi embassy and recovered weapons. I think we had warm relations with Gaddafi. Not justifying him or anything.

Libyans are Arabs you fukin nut

Arab states are better off with dictators.

Gaddafi, Saddam, Bashar etc. That's what we need, democracy won't work here.

U have comprehension problems, get educated. I know libyans are arab, so when i refer to arab powers in the libyan issue, i refer to egypt and UAE.
You give the typical reply of democracy wont work, as if uve ever tried democracy or let it evolve. Democracies dont work like magic, it needs stabilization and evolution. It takes time and u have to give it time. All the three u mentioned only ended up killing millions of their own.

Once again these people were implanted by anti Islamic agencies etc. And taken out when their interests were served.

So the objective is always killing and weakening muslims making them fight with each other, weakening their economies, sowing chaos in muslims societies. No matter what the excuse.
All the three u mentioned only ended up killing millions of their own.

Once again these people were implanted by anti Islamic agencies etc. And taken out when their interests were served.

So the objective is always killing and weakening muslims making them fight with each other, weakening their economies, sowing chaos in muslims societies. No matter what the excuse.

Ur spot on. Its how u see now how haftar is being helped and given weapons. If he takes govt, he will be their puppet.

This I think was Saddam if i am not mistaken. We raided Iraqi embassy and recovered weapons. I think we had warm relations with Gaddafi. Not justifying him or anything.

Saddam did it after the Iraq Iran war, yes. But Gaddafi did it for a longer time. The Iranians had no idea about it, it was the ISI who informed the Iranian revolutionary guard about Libyan funding to balochi rebels in Iran.

Pakistan didn't have the balls to stand up to gadaffi because he was bank rolling a number or infrastructure and humanitarian projects in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom