What's new

Lessons for Karachi sex workers

prostitution exists in much better state in western world.

Must be saying Old man showed up on my thread only when SEX was mentioned:D.

Like other members mentioned Prostitution and Banking oldest 2 professions in the world it would be quite difficult to stop them of course my point is towards prostitution. A radical approach will not suffice in any culture specially ours. These clinics are doing them a favor but looking at our past and the way we live it can undoubtedly backfire and the whole exercise can turnaround against them.
Its not that people don't know whats going on they choose not to talk about it. Same guy who slept with 2 girls a night ago will be the first one to come out and say shoot them. So this is a very delicate topic on the screen and off the screen.
Ever walked in a First Class Cabin of PIA on a evening flight going to Islamabad to Karachi Vice-versa you will be amazed.

if you can get rid of prostitution then that is excellent, nobody says this profession is good. but what if you cant stop it? then you have to put measures in place to minimize its side effects on wider community as well as giving some protection to the women involved in this act.

....& perhaps u tell me some consolidated measures taken to stop this act; we haven't yet taken steps against home beating of husbands upon their wives; how are you sure sure enough to stop strangers boys beating stranger girls

it is the olderst profession, doesnt make it a proper or honourable one....some people here have sisters, nieces....daughters!

unfortunately in our part of the world, poverty can cause people to do things they normally wouldn't do.....even if it meant violating the honour of their own bodies

....& perhaps u tell me some consolidated measures taken to stop this act;

you cant stop it, not matter what you do. All you need to do is to put measures in place to minimize its adverse effects on teh society.

it is the olderst profession, doesnt make it a proper or honourable one....some people here have sisters, nieces....daughters!

unfortunately in our part of the world, poverty can cause people to do things they normally wouldn't do.....even if it meant violating the honour of their own bodies

It's not just poverty and it's not just "this" part of the world. Even when poverty is not a factor many people do it for easy money compared to traditional jobs, drug addictions, etc. There's no way to stop prostitution because as long as there is demand there will be supply. Only way to stop would be to eliminate the "demand" by changing all men's ideology which is quite impossible.

It's not just poverty and it's not just "this" part of the world. Even when poverty is not a factor many people do it for easy money compared to traditional jobs, drug addictions, etc. There's no way to stop prostitution because as long as there is demand there will be supply. Only way to stop would be to eliminate the "demand" by changing all men's ideology which is quite impossible.

our topic is like a hitting our head to the wall:hitwall:

you cant stop it, not matter what you do. All you need to do is to put measures in place to minimize its adverse effects on teh society.

What do you mean by just stop it...\

Read Abo Zolfiqar post I can't be like Iran or Saudi Arabia & kill a woman who is selling her body to feed her children!!
Think about it

Read Abo Zolfiqar post I can't be like Iran or Saudi Arabia & kill a woman who is selling her body to feed her children!!
Think about it

So first thing is to change the system which is causing a woman to sell her body but after that if a woman sells her body kill her...

we shouldnt punish the prostitutes we should rehabilitate them but i am all for punishing the men who pay for such acts. if we crack down on these individuals then i think we can get a handle on such acts.

As other have mentioned, the world's oldest profession isn't going away any time soon. I would bet money that you can find prostitutes even in Saudi Arabia.

The good thing about prostitution is that hopefully the Johns will relieve their frustration this way instead of raping or harming random women.

The important thing, like others mentioned, is to make sure this is practised only by adult women by their own choice. I'm not too worried about taxing these women. If our top feudal landlords can get away without paying taxes, surely these desperate women deserve a break.

As other have mentioned, the world's oldest profession isn't going away any time soon. I would bet money that you can find prostitutes even in Saudi Arabia.

The good thing about prostitution is that hopefully the Johns will relieve their frustration this way instead of raping or harming random women.

The important thing, like others mentioned, is to make sure this is practised only by adult women by their own choice. I'm not too worried about taxing these women. If our top feudal landlords can get away without paying taxes, surely these desperate women deserve a break.
A very pathetic assumption perhaps...
A man who is like tht John a regular prostitute player; would you mind telling me how his behaviours towards other women in society including his sisters would be affected if he is a sex freak??
@kugga
I haven't seen any female want to have a blowjob on her face; yep for money thts another case:undecided:

A very pathetic assumption perhaps...
A man who is like tht John a regular prostitute player; would you mind telling me how his behaviours towards other women in society including his sisters would be affected if he is a sex freak??
@kugga
I haven't seen any female want to have a blowjob on her face; yep for money thts another case:undecided:
I have also never seen any such woman... but my point was , when there are better alternates available, a woman should not be allowed to choose this dirty profession. I mean a woman is not just for sex and a body is not for sale....

If sex workers are allowed then governments should also allow selling of human beings as slaves (what we call slavery) that was in custom in ancient times.....

Here in UK the state provides you food and shelter if you are destitute and jobless,and there are plenty of social security in place for men and women to use,and nobody needs to sell themselves to survive...Yet i see prostitutes on roads at night...

All those women are not selling their body because they need to to do so..Its because they are either mentally upset or drug addicts,and of course the state does not provide money for drugs,and they become prostitutes for feeding their drug habits....So there you go , not every woman who is a prostitute is doing it out of necessity...many or most do it because either its easy money for them or they have some addiction.

Think about it

I didnt say just stop it. I said you cant stop this practice no matter what you do. read my post again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom