What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Damn. There are way too many high resolution pictures on these last few page. My browser is literally incapable of loading all of them at once. Surely I cannot be the only user here with that issue.

Damn. There are way too many high resolution pictures on these last few page. My browser is literally incapable of loading all of them at once. Surely I cannot be the only user here with that issue.
Yes, i also meet the issue when loading many high resolution photos at once in some pages ... my browser show many "X" instead of photos. And i can't upload new photos to last page, only start new photos from current page !

Soldiers assigned to an army aviation brigade of the PLA 80th Group Army conduct pre-flight inspections on the Z-10 attack helicopters prior to the flight training at a military airfield in east China's Shandong Province on July

123828y1acctsozt6lyy5y.jpg
124111hxhc3vdvehb97v0z.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, i also meet the issue when loading many high resolution photos at once in some pages ... my browser show many "X" instead of photos. And i can't upload new photos to last page, only start new photos from current page !

Soldiers assigned to an army aviation brigade of the PLA 80th Group Army conduct pre-flight inspections on the Z-10 attack helicopters prior to the flight training at a military airfield in east China's Shandong Province on July

View attachment 409479 View attachment 409480

Brilliant :yahoo:... but again all serial numbers ps'ed !!! what a pity. :cray:

80th GA is the former 26th GA ... so these are 7th LH-Brigade.

Brilliant :yahoo:... but again all serial numbers ps'ed !!! what a pity. :cray:

80th GA is the former 26th GA ... so these are 7th LH-Brigade.
Dear @Deino , right now this thread has some problem .... maybe photo cache issue or other technical-issue, every time after i posted photos in this thread ... at least 15 minutes can't access to PDF forum, the PDF server usually feedback CONNECT_TIMEOUT like it refuse my browser access to the forum. =(

Aircraft carrier "Liaoning" arrives in Hong Kong

An aircraft carrier fleet of the Chinese PLA Navy arrives in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region on July 7 for a visit to mark the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong's return to China. The fleet comprises the country's first aircraft carrier Liaoning, two destroyers and a frigate. The fleet will leave Hong Kong on July 11. [Photo by PLA HK Garrison]
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

“China ASROC” Yu-8 anti-sub torpedo launched from type054A VLS cell
:coffee:
A missile (Yu-8) launches off the forward Vertical Launching System(VLS) aboard the guided-missile frigate Xiangtan (Hull 531) attached to the East China Sea Fleet of the PLA Navy during an anti-submarine training exercise jointly conducted by frigates Xiangtan (Hull 531) and Binzhou (Hull 515) and ship-borne helicopters in an undisclosed sea area of the East China Sea on June 29, 2017. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Zhang Qian)
230838hbb3nqnssc3kbtsb.gif

230838hbb3nqnssc3kbtsb.gif
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

HHQ-16 missile launched from type054A VLS cell
185207womatk1mmmz6am9r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom