What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Z-8 Transport Helicopter
ECzP3Ix.jpg
86hbVQo.jpg
m5tbciE.gif
Yjd9D2m.jpg
JDMXThu.jpg
rKKppl6.jpg

I have a question how many HQ-9s serve in the Chinese military? and will the S-400 bought from Russia supplement the HQ-9s?

I have a question how many HQ-9s serve in the Chinese military? and will the S-400 bought from Russia supplement the HQ-9s?
The Russian selling their S-400 or Su-35 to China, not only the weapon deal it's the friendship from Russia to China(now both need each other). The S-400 won't replace HQ-9, just improve China air-defense strength to protect this huge land country, China has enhanced HQ-9B and HQ-26 missile project development.

China welcome Russia's weapon export & oil resources, Russia also welcome China RMB and 'Made in China', both r powerful allies that helpful to each other. One has the cash, one has advanced weapon, so the deal just done.

China CH-5, Wing Long-I and Wing Long-II UAV
:coffee:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

will the Type 055 destroyer be equipped with the YJ-62?
It should be YJ-18 VLS-launched supersonic anti-ship missile(or other), which already equiped on type052D DDG. Let's see the photo of type055, there's not anti-ship missile launcher on board, they r 90~100x VLS cells the anti-ship missiles inside them.
yj-18-launch-gif.gif

75845135_2.gif

It should be YJ-18 VLS-launched supersonic anti-ship missile(or other), which already equiped on type052D DDG. Let's see the photo of type055, there's not anti-ship missile launcher on board, they r 90~100x VLS cells the anti-ship missiles inside them.
yj-18-launch-gif.gif

View attachment 356616
nice, that is pretty impressive for China, how many Type 055 destroyers do you guys plan?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom