What's new

Left behind as Asia forges ahead

left behind though still not this much.we can catch under a stable govt.

With the half in terrorism,we have hope for economic growth now

Being a dalit is better any given day than being a pakistani ...... :wave:

yeah your mentality is to be a servant punching bag and remain dirt of some one else's shoes forever- good for you- :tup:-

Can't even write a proper counter while trolling ..... you disappoint me ..... keep the feel for yourself .
what counter?- you admitted you are a dumb illiterate who doesn't know what idioms are used for-- then you admitted you are a low life dalit who likes to be a servant and polish some Brahmin's shoes- if you call admission's as your counters like i said i really feel for you for what you have become in just under 30 minutes- :lol:-

what counter?- you admitted you are a dumb illiterate who doesn't know what idioms are used for-- then you admitted you are a low life dalit who likes to be a servant and polish some Brahmin's shoes- if you call admission's as your counters like i said i really feel for you for what you have become in just under 30 minutes- :lol:-

can't even write simple one line counters ..... you had to write an essay to feel good ..... poor guy .... :omghaha:

can't even write simple one line counters ..... you had to write an essay to feel good ..... poor guy .... :omghaha:

a simple one line counters would work for normal people- for you understanding a simple one line counter will be like doing a PHD- so that's why i have to do multiple line explanations to make you understand simple insults- :lol:-
i really feel for you- i really do- :D-

a simple one line counters would work for normal people- for you understanding a simple one line counter will be like doing a PHD- so that's why i have to do multiple line explanations to make you understand simple insults- :lol:-
i really feel for you- i really do- :D-

still you can't do it , can you ..... heaps of words and still can't write a proper insult ..... man , I feel your pain .. :wave:

still you can't do it , can you ..... heaps of words and still can't write a proper insult ..... man , I feel your pain .. :wave:

You are so being used to daily insults and abuses that every insult i throw at you is coming out as normal routine to you- :crazy:
man i really feel for your resolve to get insulted- :D

You are so being used to daily insults and abuses that every insult i throw at you is coming out as normal routine to you- :crazy:
man i really feel for your resolve to get insulted- :D

Not good enough ...... try the next one-

No offence meant but Pakistan has in my opinion forever made the wrong choices.

On J&K , India is equally involved but while Pakistan is held back by J&K India has moved ahead despite J&K.

All along Pak leaders have made errors in judgement & U Turns which has led them to remained mired in the short term & fire fighting.

Is our animosity more than what Germany + Italy & the rest of the world experienced in the wars or more than what Japan & US went through ? In my opinion the answer is NO.

Its our over inflated ego , we need to climb out of the holes we have dug ourselves into and accept realities & reconcile to our Geography.

Next door to Pak is Iran which despite living in a tumultuous region and having problems with US has maintained a peaceful existence in comparison - just because it has its basics in place.

Here is an interesting read :

Another country - Nighat Kamal Aziz

Back
Top Bottom