What's new

Lebanon charges Saudi prince with drug smuggling

1000 lashes and a 5 year prison sentence would be fair. that's actually probably very lenient but he's a Prince after all.

1000 lashes and a 5 year prison sentence would be fair.
No it wouldnt. Didnt you read the article? This is a "record seizure" for Lebanon. Saudi Arabia has executed scores of people for much less. The Saudis must be executed according to Allah's law as implemented by their own family within 'Saudi' Arabia.

Are Al-Saud's above Allah's law?

what are the large amount of drugs for? very suspicious this remind me of Libya where the rebels were drugged up and going crazy. is Lebanon next?

what are the large amount of drugs for? very suspicious this remind me of Libya where the rebels were drugged up and going crazy. is Lebanon next?

You think these Princes would actually do their own dirty work? They would probably cry if they broke a nail, let alone if they went into a warzone. The drugs are for their parties with friends and prostitutes.

You think these Princes would actually do their own dirty work? They would probably cry if they broke a nail, let alone if they went into a warzone. The drugs are for their parties with friends and prostitutes.

large quantity too suspicious

1000 lashes and a 5 year prison sentence would be fair. that's actually probably very lenient but he's a Prince after all.

If he is Officially condemned by the Lebanese Court we fully support that.
In SA he should be sentenced by death penalty.

Good to see Iranian and Hezbullah fanboys talking about drug smuggling. :)

Hizbullah Drugs Trafficking.
Hizbullah narco-terrorism.
A growing cross-border threat.

Hizbullah has significantly expanded and institutionalized its drug trafficking enterprises to the point where the group may soon raise more money through cross-border illicit narcotics activities than all its other funding streams combined.
Matthew Levitt investigates.

* Hizbullah’s venture into the global narcotics industry began in the Bekaa Valley in the 1970s. The group used well-established drug smuggling ratlines across the Israel-Lebanon border for operational purposes.

* Historical drug trading routes eventually grew and enabled Hizbullah to access Europe from South America via West Africa across the 10th parallel, known as “Highway 10”.

* Hizbullah has significantly expanded and institutionalized its narcotics logistics and money laundering enterprises, to the point where narcotics proceeds are a major funding stream.

upload_2015-11-3_0-51-45.png

Members of the Colombian Narcotics Division during a raid in Guaviare, Colombia, on 25 January 2012. Lebanese Shia involved in narcotics in Lebanon eventually began to work with criminal associates within the Lebanese Shia diaspora in South America. Ultimately, Lebanon became a transit country for cocaine and heroin, “with Lebanese nationals operating in concert with drug traffickers from Colombia and South America,” according to the 2011 international narcotics control strategy released by the US Department of State.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Levitt20120900_1.pdf

Old thread. Now we've already 3 threads speaks about the same topic :

Oct 26, 2015
Saudi prince held in the largest drug bust in Lebanon

Oct 26, 2015
Off With His Head? Saudi Prince Arrested in Lebanon for Smuggling Cocaine

Today at 12:56 AM
Lebanon charges Saudi prince with drug smuggling

Not to defend his royal highness, but I think 1 thread is enough. PDF moderators should do some professional work.:pop:

I understand you my Iranian friend, you and many friends here are trying to bring some bad news about KSA because that makes you a little bit happy and let you to stop thinking of the bad life that you're having in your countries. I don't mind if that really helps you, but there's no need to repeat the threads. One thread is enough.:-)

BTW, that fuc*** prince was trying to transfer these poisons from Lebanon to Riyadh. So, the punishment should be done by the Saudi government not the Lebanese. According to the laws, they must behead him for bringing these poisons to the country. The Lebanese did a good job,but I don't know from where did the prince bring these 2 tons drugs ? or they make it in Lebanon ?!

Knowing that Hezbollah is one of the major sources of drugs in the ME !! so, why not ?

However, as a Saudi citizen, I don't accept this and I hope to see the law applied on him no matter what's his sir name or his family. I don't want to see my children or one of my family eating these poisons. :bad:

The Lebanese did a good job,but I don't know from where did the prince bring these 2 tons drugs ? or they make it in Lebanon ?!

EXACTLY, they make it in Lebanon, and that's the main source of money for Hizbullah rats.

Watch this : Hashim al-Musawi Brother of Hizbullah Deputy Hussein al-Musawi arrested for importing Chinese made machines used for making Captagon Drugs.

Did any of you guys have any evidence that Hezbollah is one of the main drug distributors in middle east.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom