What's new

Leaked call of Altaf Hussain !!!

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Video was leaked by Ali Zaidi PTI president of Karachi

Wondering why isnt any media showing this video ?

SORRY MY FAULT I POSTED WRONG VIDEO FROM DAILYMOTION. Watch video posted on twitter. He is telling to get together nazriyati old members and ask them if they want province or country

Last edited:

What else he have to let him win , even a councillor seat in Karachi ?
These big mouths has no political value in Karachi , instead they are liabilities on PTI in.Karachi , cause they think foolishly that by going against MQM , they will win public support in Karachi ?
No that won't happen in Karachi , & surly with this trend , next election , PTI will be removed from the secne ?
Hang altaf on behalf of that call ?lolzz

this is an old video i have seen it before i don't understand the "leakage" in it ... also what "call" all i have seen is that AH was being carried to sit some place and his people chanting his slogan, am i missing anything here?

this is an old video i have seen it before i don't understand the "leakage" in it ... also what "call" all i have seen is that AH was being carried to sit some place and his people chanting his slogan, am i missing anything here?
First they bring this clip on SMedia to taunt that AH can't walk etc now a " call " which only PTI fan boys can heard:rofl:
Ek dhundo hazar milte hain:coffee:

looll..old, weak b@stard. Hopefully he dies and MQM becomes a mainstream normal political party rather than an ethnic cult.

Otherwise, how long would it take us to eradicate these bunch of muhajir weaklings? :lol:

leaked call?
more like a leaked video by some stupid insider who will get other innocent people in this gathering in trouble.
what sick fun is that to see a crippled and sick man having difficulty in doing what normal healthy people take for granted.
its a humbling video rather than funny.

remember Imran Khan fell from stage during election and despite some serious back injuries he recovered Al-Hamdolillah but he could have been crippled more than what Altaf is.

the more we taunt and mock our Urdu speaking brothers and sisters and force them to give up Altaf .. they will embrace him even more. they made their mark and standing through him right way or wrong way but this was the only way to get themselves powers against the racist, brutal and intolerant Sindhi feudal lords who would rather see thousands of their sindhi haris drown in floods. when it comes to safeguarding their factories etc.. they will break the flood defenses to let hundreds of villages drown . the culprits in MQM will pay for their sins but lets not antagonize a community.

Which call? That 20 s clip can heard only some slogans. Bad leak of nehari pae?
Rightly pointed nothing was said btw u shoulg take any talks by these PTI emotionally unbalaned kids with a pinch of salt after loosing khi , na122 & reham khan (the bhabi) kids are loosing it like their big mouth and no brains leader " imm da dim"

SORRY MY FAULT I POSTED WRONG VIDEO FROM DAILYMOTION. Watch video posted on twitter. He is telling to get together nazriyati old members and ask them if they want province or country

Well well well It's all unfolding now pic.twitter.com/A2wBIlXMVA

Here is video

Back
Top Bottom