Leading Industrialists Meeting COAS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to ask these so called 'industrialists' is -

• what do you export?
  • what value addition you do?
  • what taxes you pay?
then tell them to fcuk off !
how much tax you pay? and you consider the army cheif will be meeting retards like you? and your abuses to tax payers is going to salvage incompetent IK ?

These MC are making their profits from ordinary Pakistanis, but they do not want to pay their share of taxes? Instead, they should be fined with a bigger percentage for tax evasion for all these years.

These MC are making their profits from ordinary Pakistanis, but they do not want to pay their share of taxes? Instead, they should be fined with a bigger percentage for tax evasion for all these years.
are u crazy? which industrialist wants to close his all business and destroy his industry they are crying because they have been facing competition from India Bangladesh Taiwan China Vietnam etc because in these countries inputs are cheap and the governments are providing them cheap power and low taxation and also export rebates,

I don't live in Pakistan so are not required to pay tax. However I have invested £100s in Pakistan. On property, bank accounts. More then you can even dream. And where did I say I want to meet the COAS?
oh you nearly bought us man ,how much tax you pay please let me know, I pay more than your 100 pound on electricity tax on a single tubewell in my farm, and 4 to 5 k tax on electricity used in my house per month , besides buying worlds most expensive electricity,

Lakh di lanat on these industrialist mafia..... also stupid of COAS to step out of the boundaries of his constitutional role. Bajwa's wings should be clipped.

oh you nearly bought us man ,how much tax you pay please let me know, I pay more than your 100 pound on electricity tax on a single tubewell in my farm, and 4 to 5 k tax on electricity used in my house per month , besides buying worlds most expensive electricity,
Yeh, yeh keep on crying. You don't know nothing ...

The funny thing is Pakistani's abroad do very well. Shahid Khan is a example of industrialist. From ten rupees in his pocket he built up America's largest private company employing 13,000 Americans. This is sort of industrialist we need in Pakistan/

https://www.flex-n-gate.com/

Flex-N-Gate manufactures metal and plastic original equipment components and mechanical assemblies for companies in the automobile industry. The company supplies a wide list of automakers-including BMW, Ford Motor, Nissan Motor and Toyota Motor-components ranging from bumpers and hinges to pedal systems and instrument panels.
On forbes lists
America's Largest Private Companies 2018
Numbers
Revenue
$7.5B
Revenue change
25%
Sources: FactSet; Forbes.
Related

iRobot

Shahid Khan

Dorman Products

How does one assume that COAS is stepping out of jurisdiction or he will interfere into such matters? I know social media frenzy has an influence over minds especially when everyone opts to repeat and use copy paste but still, how does it verify the case as speculated.

Such kind of speculative based media stunts are done in an attempt to pull out some information and for that, one needs to plant a bluff on social media in wider aspect.

How does one assume that COAS is stepping out of jurisdiction or he will interfere into such matters? I know social media frenzy has an influence over minds especially when everyone opts to repeat and use copy paste but still, how does it verify the case as speculated.

Such kind of speculative based media stunts are done in an attempt to pull out some information and for that, one needs to plant a bluff on social media in wider aspect.
man where you and your wisdom will go if you hear something from ISPR ? how many times I have to prove people here are wrong? o_Oo_O:big_boss:

Military should not poke his nose in all matters.
Military has nothing to do with businesman and politics.40 years dictatorship and bringing crooks to politics was a biggest blunder of military ever which we facing hard time till now.

Military should not poke his nose in all matters.
Military has nothing to do with businesman and politics.40 years dictatorship and bringing crooks to politics was a biggest blunder of military ever which we facing hard time till now.
yes general Pasha should be hanged , am I right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom