What's new

Leadership Crisis in Pakistan

nawazshahzad

Reaction score
How come the leaders of this country can actually help solve its problems if they don't even bother to show up at forums meant for the same purpose, as highlighted by the gentleman in the video. All the more, the shameless politicians of Pakistan don't even bother agree or accept the criticality of the matter whilst defending their future master. It is ironic to see how low people can get for the sake of a few pennies, or material gains ... however the root cause is probably deeper rooted, and for that lets see what Howard Zinn has to say ...

"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that numbers of people all over the world [read Pakistan] have obeyed the dictates of the leaders of their government and have gone to war, and millions [revise downward for Pakistan] have been killed because of this obedience Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world [again read Pakistan] in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running and robbing the country. That's our problem."

OK, they ought to become our Leaders, but what we have done so far avoid being ill fated. Source - Pakistan Ideology

Nawaz

I read your comments and I do agree with your opinion but I would like to further add some thing that we never be so strict in our personal opinions as it takes us towards extremism. It is probably possible that some one may also be write in its opinion.

looks like thats why ARMY takes over every now and then...

give DEMOCRACY its due time....otherwise be ready for army rule again..(no offense intended.)

Back
Top Bottom