What's new

LCH TD-2 makes a silent maiden flight; incorporates many new features

The gun doesn't look so deadly. I think we should for gatling gun.

The problem with LCH-T2 is that the oil intakes are too huge and the weight to gas compression ratio is not stable atall...its huge rear gives out powerful heat signatures which can even attract an Arjun mk-2 towards it....now having said i would say that if we can replace the chopper blades with a hot air baloon that would take care of the noise it generates...Last year indian army aviation wasnt really happened by its frequent landing and take-offs and morale of the soldiers going down day by day cause of the damage that happened to their ears cause of this sound coming from this chopper.
A best LCH is a silent LCH and we should work on it to make it noiseless:tup:

Yeah man We know you still have pain of circ0*mcision. or the result of mast^rbating 6 times a minute that your neurons are hanged.
Keep it up.

Hey Pandora, nice job on that table. Is there any indication that the speed of LCH might be higher than 275 kmph ? Also will the radars and other optical sensors that we see in a typical heavy attack helicopter like Mi28 or Apache or tiger etc. be incorporated in the final version of LCH ?

Great choice with the digitized camo, it looks awesome!
Anyone have pictures of the TD-2 in the desert? I would love to see how well the digitized Camo works.

images

Exactly, the real LCH prototypes are different in many ways.

Correct, the cockpit architecture is different, the stub wings are shaped differently along with many other such features. But it was only just to show a rough image of what the LCH would look like and the real thing isn't too far off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom