What's new

Laws in the Middle East Nations for Non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is difficult probably some Saudi on the forum can help
Well, there are private clubs in every democratic county, one need to be a member and hold a valid membership.
KSA is that private club in the muslim world.

Poeple get India and pakistan out of this godamm thread, admin itself is a troll here....this thread is about Rights of minorities in middle east for fcuk sake is it hard to comprehend......and seriously i consider anyone that says that non-muslims have more rights in Middle East (excluding a few countries) a grade 1 retard.

You are quoting me again and again.
Quote the article and remove the user tag in the quote box.

Syria allows Muslims to convert to other religions .This was and is so under Assad. Other islamic nations do not permit this.

I was given a choice once to go and work in Dubai....didn't take me a second to say no. If I wanted to live in the medieval ages, I should have been born there.

Economic migration is a reality, happens in and out of every country, nothing fancy about arabia or US.

Let me check the records if Dubai economy has fallen because you turn down the offer. Nope it isn't, so your choice makes no impact you'r just another tool.

When in Rome, do as Romans do. Indians should first give Sikhs the right to get married as Sikhs not under Hindu marriage act, before pointing fingers at Muslim countries.

I believe they have it now but they held out for a long time.

In that case it would be like rewriting the law twice!!:-)And BTW u Paklanders worry way too much about the Sikhs any special reason for ur liking??

You wish. :lol:

So no grant, no educational scholarships, no religious tour subsidy (like Hajj subsidy), no quotas for government jobs or appeasement being given to minorities of Muslim countries??
Plus free land, passports,BPL cards, Aadhar cards, fake birth certificates etc for illegal Muslim immigrants.

@Lux de Veritas Are you the same blogger who hates Indians? What did Indians do to you? I want to know your story.

When in Rome, do as Romans do. Indians should first give Sikhs the right to get married as Sikhs not under Hindu marriage act, before pointing fingers at Muslim countries.

Trust Pakistanis to turn any thread into an India centric one. Why don't you stay on the topic instead? Others get that all the time from you, hypocrisy much?

I dont get involved in where Indians are in abundance...Coz this is personally an open attack how let me show you:

Jiyziya is no longer applied

This is for Muslims not for non Muslims...

Plus how many peopel barge into Omani homes to check this?

Any figures?

And if it is Contrarian who opened the thread be sure it is relatively biased coz I have given this very poster detailed explanation on jiziya + shariah...Now if he repeats his vomit in every thread what can I say?

Yet prophet's wife Hafsa miraculously had a copy! I wonder how :whistle: the same copy which was used to check all others.... I wonder how :whistle:

This article has a lot of bias like calling Egypts conversion Islamic oppression or calling Copts the original Egyptians as if Muslim Egyptians fell out of the sky.

Trust Pakistanis to turn any thread into an India centric one. Why don't you stay on the topic rather? Others get that all the time from you, hypocrisy much?
They want to defend their fellow Arabs :)

Trust Pakistanis to turn any thread into an India centric one. Why don't you stay on the topic instead? Others get that all the time from you, hypocrisy much?

No offense, but you guys seem fixated on religion and Islam. This is why this thread has become India-centric. For some reason, you won't be involved on debates about Altaf Hussain or Middle Eastern economics. I hardly see Indians. But religion, boy, you guys are swarming around chanting the same mantra those Jihadwatch folks do. This isn't just on this website.
I've gone on a number of sites, such as Dawn and Tribune. News articles involving Economy, Education, Health have hardly any comments, except for some local posters voicing their thoughts. But an article involving religion in Pakistan, man. You'll see people admonishing Pakistan for being the bane of the universe and how Pakistan is the new Iraq.
Why so fixated on religion?

Unlike your constitution which doesn't recognise certain community as Muslims, even though they read Quran - Our constitution doesn't define who Muslims or Hindu or Jains or Sikhs are. It allows us to practice our Article of faith.

In future, government is going to implement Unique Civil Law - one law for entire Country - Once applicable, it won't make the Pious Muslims of India Hindus - They'll remain Pious Muslims.

None, just had to give a reality check. Indian constitution still recognises Sikhs as Hindus, effectively denying them the right to self determination.

Don't give yourself too much importance. No one supports Sikhs, Khalistan and other stupid aspirations they have.

We supported Khalistan (Gen Akhtar abdul rehman's idea , later by General Nasir, both heads of ISI ) to make Hindus kill Sikhs because they owed us a debt for killing our people during migration and to create tools we could use to our advantage, including killing an Indian prime minister who had supported Mukhti Bhini, invaded Pakistan, tested nukes 50 miles from our border, conspired to attack kahuta and was planning another invasion of Pakistan.

Her plan was later adopted as operation brasstacks which ended in failure. Killing her was also of vital importance due to her very close connections with the KGB which was making inroads into Afghanistan (pre invasion), while having a reliable ally on the other side of Pakistan, ready and willing to invade in sync with USSR.

We aided Khalistanis to use them to first draw her to attack golden temple, since she loved using brute force more than her brain, then to use the leverage created out of the outrage (we manufactured) as a consequence of the op blue star to find suitable operatives to kill her.

Killing her denied USSR a dependable and willing ally and dashed USSR's designs. It also bought us time to mature our nukes and to carry out cold testing.

Since we played Sikhs against govt and govt against the Sikhs, we weren't blamed which spared us a potential war, had a Pakistani blackop been captured trying to kill a serving Indian PM. When Indian govt struck Sikhs in the golden temple and after Indra received a shaft, even then no blame went to us. Thats what i call a finely planned and executed op.

Once both of our objectives were met, we pulled the plug from Khalistanis since their services were no longer needed.

I'm not giving importance to anyone. I just stated the fact. In last 2 years, I have read almost all the threads on Khalistan (i.e. since Defence.pk inception) which helped me understanding Khalistan Issue too...Hundred's of threads & thousands of Posts speaks for themselves & how Defence.pk supports it on Humanitarian Basis (can back this with posts of ex-admin). :sarcastic:

I've read rest of the Plethora in the thread wherein you were as usual Ranting. It's not even worth commenting. :sick:

Visit Google & use the search term 'Anand Karj Marriage Act'. It's going help your ignorance. ..:sick:

Poeple get India and pakistan out of this godamm thread, admin itself is a troll here....this thread is about Rights of minorities in middle east for fcuk sake is it hard to comprehend......and seriously i consider anyone that says that non-muslims have more rights in Middle East (excluding a few countries) a grade 1 retard.
its a funny discussion....,,,introspection is tough thing to do.....cant refute so lets derail :lol:

I just saw this video today. Its shameful how some Arabs treat their migrant workers

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Unlike your constitution which doesn't recognise certain community as Muslims, even though they read Quran - Our constitution doesn't define who Muslims or Hindu or Jains or Sikhs are. It allows us to practice our Article of faith.
In future, government is going to implement Unique Civil Law - one law for entire Country - Once applicable, it won't make the Pious Muslims of India Hindus - They'll remain Pious Muslims.

We are an evil Muzzilm state, so we'll do as we please, we don't go out and dance in our lungi with the 'secular/liberal' billboard. This country is for Muslims, whoever is unwilling or incapable of fitting in has a door open.

I'm not giving importance to anyone. I just stated the fact. In last 2 years, I have read almost all the threads on Khalistan (i.e. since Defence.pk inception) which helped me understanding Khalistan Issue too...Hundred's of threads & thousands of Posts speaks for themselves & how Defence.pk supports it on Humanitarian Basis (can back this with posts of ex-admin).

Discussing the subject matter is not an issue. Many Khalistanis have been part of this forum who have started and participated in debates. Doesn't mean Pakistan or D.PK supports Khalistan. We may support them again, should we have genuine interests in India which they can serve, while us backing them under a customer client model.

I've read rest of the Plethora in the thread wherein you were as usual Ranting. It's not even worth commenting.

No one is shoving it down your throat, nor your belief is ever required nor important. This is a debate forum and i say what i believe and know without sugarcoating it.

Visit Google & use the search term 'Anand Karj Marriage Act'. It's going help your ignorance. ..:sick:

I have read it and it is precisely what i stated - a compromise.

• A Sikh marriage act cannot come into affect without amending the Indian constitution. Especially the articles 24/25
  • The constitution articles cannot be amended without giving Sikhs a constitutionally valid identity which also would legalize their right to self determination, possibly paving way for full autonomy.
  • Hindu Elite would never let that happen.
  • Sikhs would never be able to amend the constitution on their own because they simply don't have enough seats.
Anand marriage act is all Sikhs would have.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom