What's new

Law Enforcement Agencies And Other Forces Of Bangladesh

FB_IMG_1603733056927.jpg

Female RAB servicewoman

This is great honestly , hopefully Dhaka will start to shift from Toyota Hiluxs to much better Patrol cars with laptops and first aid kits in them.

Here in the U.S that's just normal , plus they carry an AR-15 also I think. I'm not sure if BD police will carry a AK in the back or something lol.

This is great honestly , hopefully Dhaka will start to shift from Toyota Hiluxs to much better Patrol cars with laptops and first aid kits in them.

Here in the U.S that's just normal , plus they carry an AR-15 also I think. I'm not sure if BD police will carry a AK in the back or something lol.

Normal police patrol cars do not usually carry AR-15's. It depends on each city and Sheriff's unit, what guns are carried. In the West (California) most patrol cars/officers are issued Remington Shotguns, and SWAT teams usually are equipped with Colt M4's (lighter version of the M16). Handguns and sidearms also vary but Colt M1911's are/were common, being steadily replaced by Beretta M9's and Sig Sauer P200 series.

Normal police patrol cars do not usually carry AR-15's. It depends on each city and Sheriff's unit, what guns are carried. In the West (California) most patrol cars/officers are issued Remington Shotguns, and SWAT teams usually are equipped with Colt M4's (lighter version of the M16). Handguns and sidearms also vary but Colt M1911's are/were common, being steadily replaced by Beretta M9's and Sig Sauer P200 series.

I have seen M9s here in NYC , and maybe Glocks or something

But for Bangladesh , certain situations can require a rifle

Hi Guys - I have sources which told me that this light-duty APC/Riot-Vehicle/Water Cannon platform was supplied locally (maybe to the Dhaka Metropolitan Police). Any ideas on what the source was or was it local? Supplier was AXIS Int'l.

http://axisint.com.bd/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/APC-005-700x466.jpg
It is the space shuttle from Apollo 11 re-purposed by Lokman-Matin Corp.

20201228_140224.jpg
APC-005-700x466.jpg

Seriously, we need to set some national standards set by BSTI for vehicle workmanship. How are such eye sores ever allowed on the road in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom