What's new

Latest Satellite Imagery Shows INS Vikrant (IAC-I) Making Steady Progress at Cochin Shipyard (CSL)

will it have DSI capable fighters on board :D
Here is your answer and for the 5 idiots thanked you in your post, it will have lca which is tryng to fly since last three decades and ultimately laid to rest on this aircraft carrier as a lesson " dont try to re invent the wheel".

How many times is India gonna launch this thing?

This is the 3rd time if my memory still functions. :argh:

We will launch it any number of times we want .

Here is your answer and for the 5 idiots thanked you in your post, it will have lca which is tryng to fly since last three decades and ultimately laid to rest on this aircraft carrier as a lesson " dont try to re invent the wheel".

You are the only idiot posting in this thread , that is except that chinese guy .

LCA have been flying since decades and that too in 4 different variants untill now .

Compared to your fighter which only has a single variant till date and that too will not have flown if it was not for the other country in the project which did all the job .

Ok mr. Idiot thanks for letting me know thatbyou try to invent wheel in four different ways but unfortunately none of them are flying worthy except the wheel in your flag which is about to roll anti clock wise.

As far as jf is concern wether its one variant or two its flying and that is also in numbers, and why should we invent wheel when its already there and the help from experts gives you a boost, chutia kaheenkay.

Our money,Our effort
We will reinvent or create a new wheel if we want.Who are you to question us?
Go and develop your own 70cc mop engine then talk to us about ACC construction and fighter development.

Our money,Our effort
Go and develop your own 70cc mop engine then talk to us about ACC construction and fighter development.
super and classy
thats what I like. answered gracefully and nabbed the flame right there

Our money,Our effort
Your money your effort yes mr. Sr. Idiot i am cent percent agreed with you, we dont need 70cc engine if you need one let me know. Neither you make any aircraft engine nor you have balls anymore, you tried once and failed miserably, then you decided to lick uncle sams dick for ggeneral electric engines, even the engine must be cursing herself as where the hell i have been sent to power up.

Keep getting thanks for other idiot, i know you have over billion now.

Your money your effort yes mr. Sr. Idiot i am cent percent agreed with you, we dont need 70cc engine if you need one let me know. Neither you make any aircraft engine nor you have balls anymore, you tried once and failed miserably, then you decided to lick uncle sams dick for ggeneral electric engines, even the engine must be cursing herself as where the hell i have been sent to power up.

So you also agreed that it is our effort and money .Then why should you bothered about our R&D developments ?
We dont have to explain to you about our research and development.None of this affect you anyway.
If you have anything to contribute about the title of this thread.Then do that .Other wise you can leave it and can find another thread for trolling.

Moron spoted.

These days your breed is prospering.

Moron spoted.

These days your breed is prospering.
Your breed can be found anywhere in india, in our religion we are restricted to even name it.

So you also agreed that it is our effort and money .Then why should you bothered about our R&D developments ?
We dont have to explain to you about our research and development.None of this affect you anyway.
If you have anything to contribute about the title of this thread.Then do that .Other wise you can leave it and can find another thread for trolling.
Yet younstill fail to answer about your righter development and its engines, thanks to russia who allowed to assemble under lisence.

Latest ones - to be undocked tomorrow -
CGQyg7JXIAAvRCU.jpg

CGQ2mzIU8AAd9og.jpg

Your breed can be found anywhere in india, in our religion we are restricted to even name it.

Yet younstill fail to answer about your righter development and its engines, thanks to russia who allowed to assemble under lisence.

And what is the topic of this thread ?
Fighter development or ACC ?
There are a bunch of sticky threads in here concerns your topic and doubt.Spit your verbal diarrohea in there and spare this thread.
Any further effort for derailing will respond with reporting.

How many times is India gonna launch this thing?

This is the 3rd time if my memory still functions. :argh:

Its India' first home made Aircraft Carrier, of course there is gonna be excitement and fanfare. Mind you, there was no ceremonial function today. Just cause its being reported in the news doesn't make it an event, its an event for defence enthusiasts and fanboys, yes, its an event on this forum, but this is a defence forum after all, so it isn't exactly out of line or anything.

Do you not remember the time when Chinese PLAN was retrofitting the old Soviet Aircraft Carrier Varyag? Even a smoke from the chimneys used to be reported and discussed on online forums by Chinese netizens :lol:

Back
Top Bottom