What's new

Latest Discoveries and Images From Outer Space

im replying to your phrase Astronomy is useless to humanity @Verve and i am not talking wehether its that earth revolving around the sun or not, this is not a topic @Verve :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: but in Qura'an Allah also want to promotes in the Qura'an that human will do research/investigate of mysteries of the universe and that all i want to say @Verve :hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

Gosh, look at the font size! Calm down!

Please post the Ayats you are referring to.

And stop banging your head so much. Blind belief in NASA will ruin your mind.

What NASA is feeding you and others is not the truth. Allah says to seek truth and speak truth.

Allah also says to not spread information that you are not witness to and have not validated yourself.

Stars/lights are a sign to reflect on and to guide in the darkness - as per Quran. And there's a reason that North Star is in fixed state throughout the year (irrespective of the supposed position of earth around the sun) and all stars circle around it.

Universe - no such word in Quran. Al-samawat means skies.

So where are the images you took through the scope? Waiting eagerly.

Yes, North Star is fixed, above North pole.
OK.. I have just read about it.

It is exactly above the north pole.. and earth's rotation doesn't show it moving around earth.. because it is above north pole.. however, if you fix your camera for 24 hours, you will see it moving in circle.. but very little circle...

I hope I am making sense..

OK.. I have just read about it.

It is exactly above the north pole.. and earth's rotation doesn't show it moving around earth.. because it is above north pole.. however, if you fix your camera for 24 hours, you will see it moving in circle.. but very little circle...

I hope I am making sense..

Yup. Very little.

That then begs the question, how can North star stay in that position if the earth is orbiting around a sun that is in orbit itself. When the earth is on the other side of the sun, the stars should change completely but they do not.

But hey ho, North Star stays put and so do all others circling it.

The whole model by NASA is full of nonsensical stuff with assumptions.

Yup. Very little.

That then begs the question, how can North star stay in that position if the earth is orbiting around a sun that is in orbit itself. When the earth is on the other side of the sun, the stars should change completely but they do not.

But hey ho, North Star stays put and so do all others circling it.

The whole model by NASA is full of nonsensical stuff with assumptions.
Same question came to my mind.. and I read somewhere that since it is too far away, the earth orbit is relatively too small to realize any change in position.. but it does.. so if a camera is fixed at a particular position throughout the year, it can capture that relatively minute position change..

So the difference in distance is 433 light years vs 17 minutes between earth's position in July and January...

Imagine... 433 light years Vs 17 minutes..

Same question came to my mind.. and I read somewhere that since it is too far away, the earth orbit is relatively too small to realize any change in position.. but it does.. so if a camera is fixed at a particular position throughout the year, it can capture that relatively minute position change..

Can one see stars behind a supposedly massive sun at let's say 01-Jan? Take snapshot of the stars at night on this day.

On 01-Jul, earth is meant to be on the "other side" of the sun. So all stars that we saw on 01-Jan should be behind the sun and therefore no longer visible.

But what's the reality?

We see the same stars throughout the year and every year

On 01-Jul, earth is meant to be on the "other side" of the sun. So all stars that we saw on 01-Jan should be behind the sun and therefore no longer visible.
Yaar yeh jo sawal tum kar gaey ho naa.. iss pe research banti hai boss.

Kis kaam pe lagadia..

Yaar yeh jo sawal tum kar gaey ho naa.. iss pe research banti hai boss.

Kis kaam pe lagadia..

Hahaha .. maybe NASA scientists will come here with some light bending formula/theory so explain how we can see same set of stars and constellations despite being on the other side

Research and observation will lead you to one logical conclusion.

Gosh, look at the font size! Calm down!

Please post the Ayats you are referring to.

And stop banging your head so much. Blind belief in NASA will ruin your mind.

What NASA is feeding you and others is not the truth. Allah says to seek truth and speak truth.

Allah also says to not spread information that you are not witness to and have not validated yourself.

Stars/lights are a sign to reflect on and to guide in the darkness - as per Quran. And there's a reason that North Star is in fixed state throughout the year (irrespective of the supposed position of earth around the sun) and all stars circle around it.

Universe - no such word in Quran. Al-samawat means skies.

So where are the images you took through the scope? Waiting eagerly.
you have no head to bang with @Verve feeding is most important job @Verve but if you want to spread Islam to the non believers throughout the world, the non believers is/are believed in materialism, they don't believe in fate/ afterlife, so to convinced them solar system bodies like sun/moon/earth system and universe are good candidate to convinced them that there is god who running all the universe, and there other word for Quran like heavens is used here it is
RUIHO.png

P5TxL.png

fjC4C.png

and this ayat indirectly promotes exploring/investigation of the universe
"Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the benefit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth -- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise." (Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:164)
and ther one more star you Miss in the Quran suriya/sirus in the sura-e-najam on 30 pare mein

@Verve

but if you want to spread Islam to the non believers throughout the world, the non believers is/are believed in materialism, they don't believe in fate/ afterlife, so to convinced them solar system bodies like sun/moon/earth system and universe are good candidate to convinced them that there is god who running all the universe, and there other word for Quran like heavens is used here it is

Gift The Quran to a curious non believer, instead of trying to convince otherwise. Leave it Allah. Quran is not a book of science.

Stuff coming out of NASA is deception.

Buy an Astrolabe.

Gift The Quran to a curious non believer, instead of trying to convince otherwise. Leave it Allah. Quran is not a book of science.

Buy an Astrolabe.
only for you i would like say , and you don't beleive Allah and Quran @Verve good to know @Verve ;):enjoy:

Buy an Astrolabe.
you all logics are bogus about NASA images @Verve ;)

Well done! Your ego has lead you to declare me as a non-believer. Congratulations.
:enjoy: @Verve

Buy an Astrolabe.
so our prophet (PBUH) why want to preach to Makkah's kafirs/non-believers , our Prophet (PBUH) tells the ayats to those kafirs/non-believers and let them Allah guide those kafirs/non-believers, what a bogus logic you have you brain dead @Verve ;):):tup: yeah i knows it too that Quran is not a book of science but a way of life, 1/4th of Quran is directly/indirectly refer to science to understand what and when Allah created in this universe, so there Iman remain strong and guide non believers to the truth @Verve ;):):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
:enjoy: @Verve

so our prophet (PBUH) why want to preach to Makkah's kafirs/non-believers , our Prophet (PBUH) tells the ayats to those kafirs/non-believers and let them Allah guide those kafirs/non-believers, what a bogus logic you have you brain dead @Verve ;):):tup: yeah i knows it too that Quran is not a book of science but a way of life, 1/4th of Quran is directly/indirectly refer to science to understand what and when Allah created in this universe, so there Iman remain strong and guide non believers to the truth @Verve ;):):enjoy:

1/4 ... Right!

@El Sidd

Back
Top Bottom