What's new

Last Message from Colonel Mu’ummar Qaddafi

Well Blair and Bush never killed their own people, hence why no one rebelled.
The thing is, you can get justice. Why don't you take your case to the ICJ? If you're that bothered about it.

the ICJ? dont make me laugh.

i mean look, lets not kid ourselfs, blair and bush are responsible for killing more innocent civilians then any other leader in modern history. so by rights they should be trialed by the ICJ, but they are not, why is this?.

just like the UN the ICJ has no back bone.

The thing is, you can get justice. Why don't you take your case to the ICJ? If you're that bothered about it.
This does not justifies their cimes. Who gave them the right to interfere in internal affairs of other countries? These interferences have resulted in huge loss of innocent lives. Both Bush and Blair have blood of innocent people on their hands, be it of outsiders.

Nothing more than a despot buffoon self obsessed dictator.

The world is better off rid of him.
He was nothing like Saddam. Get your facts straight.

yea thats your western propaganda. He killed those that were traitors and helping west and nato to steal libyan assets
?? Nato weren't even involved at that stage. I can give you a load of links showing protestors who have been shot. Don't deny it.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

the ICJ? dont make me laugh.

i mean look, lets not kid ourselfs, blair and bush are responsible for killing more innocent civilians then any other leader in modern history. so by rights they should be trialed by the ICJ, but they are not, why is this?.

just like the UN the ICJ has no back bone.
In wars, innocent people die. It was never Blair/Bushes intention for innocents to die, whereas Gaddafi deliberately had protesters shot. There is a difference.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

This does not justifies their cimes. Who gave them the right to interfere in internal affairs of other countries? These interferences have resulted in huge loss of innocent lives. Both Bush and Blair have blood of innocent people on their hands, be it of outsiders.

They were given the right after terrorists bombed our cities. But that is for another thread.

yes they did they killed those that died as soldiers for UK and america. The figures admitted may be low but in vietnam war for every death there were 3 soldiers who lost limbs. But because of advances in medecine its now several I think 8 western soldiers lose limbs for every 1 killed. So bush and blair policies have lead to many american and english deaths and handicapped people in west

@jamie

look at The leader of Yemen and Syria... they STILL kill, who cares?

yes they did they killed those that died as soldiers for UK and america. The figures admitted may be low but in vietnam war for every death there were 3 soldiers who lost limbs. But because of advances in medecine its now several I think 8 western soldiers lose limbs for every 1 killed. So bush and blair policies have lead to many american and english deaths and handicapped people in west
You cannot be serious? In that case every leader in history has killed their own people.

Well, 42 years as a despotic dictator, his support for terror (later accepted), treatment of Libyans and various foolish statements and acts and his megalomania were not the mark of a sensible person.

Qaddafi admits protesters came from outside of Libya.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot be serious? In that case every leader in history has killed their own people.

blair lied to parliament and said saddam had wmd. He had no un mandate. His own people were protesting in millions in the UK and against him sending troops.

I still don't understand why should anyone accept to live under a dictatorship! How is he supreme? Is it by birth? Pakistanis defending Gaddafi should ponder on this.

It doesn't matter if he gave free medicine, free education and what not, but question is how is he getting money for all that? Obviously by exploiting the country's natural resources. How is he the authority to sell those resources? Are you guys resigned to the fact that they are his resources?

Also no matter how many amenities he provided to the public, he is still rumored to have close $200 billion dollars. Why should he enjoy all that money and spend peanuts comparatively on the people?

Back
Top Bottom