What's new

Last Christian left Mosul: Sunnis' ethnic cleansing far worse than Israel

Why Muslims are not condemning this? Why's is it that people of the book are being asked to leave or convert? Haven't the Pakistani members said that paying jizya will keep these Christians safe?

Why are Arabs silent on the cleansing of their own kind? Iraqi Christians are also Arabs after all right?

"Whoever does not miss the Caliphate has no heart, whoever wants it back has no brain"

and they call us kafirs? so u agree that we are kafirs??

I really don't get what you are trying to say .... are you sunni !?

first , sunni scholars are freely saying whatever they want and call whoever they desire as " Kafir " ...

second , they are free to call even Shaitan as Sunni , but they should take responsibility for it ....

pfff give me a break, utter rubbish, they are leaving alive in Palestine there's incremental genocide. No way we can compare two...is it a joke!

Hypocrites. Cry about Gaza but kill minorities in your own country.

I really don't get what you are trying to say .... are you sunni !?

first , sunni scholars are freely saying whatever they want and call whoever they desire as " Kafir " ...

second , they are free to call even Shaitan as Sunni , but they should take responsibility for it ....
you mentioned sunni scholars bro so you will trust what ever they will utter before you?? an i am a muslim and shia

Why Muslims are not condemning this? Why's is it that people of the book are being asked to leave or convert? Haven't the Pakistani members said that paying jizya will keep these Christians safe?

Why are Arabs silent on the cleansing of their own kind? Iraqi Christians are also Arabs after all right?

Sunni don't condemn this ... this is a simple fact , if they have power , they will "takfir" other and kill them .
they are well known for stupid fatwa like " if you kill 7 Shiia , you will go to heaven and see Hazrat Muhammad " ( and where Quran or Sunnah said this !? ) ; you can't except so much of logic from them .
and don't by their words , they are saying blunt things to ISIS in front of none-muslims but when they become alone , they cheer for ISIS actions

are you see any well-known Sunni scholars/Muftti/Mamotsa/Molavi/ ,,, openly condemn ISIS actions !? No

you mentioned sunni scholars bro so you will trust what ever they will utter before you?? an i am a muslim and shia

you really don't get what I tried to say ... or you just want to play with words .
I don't trust them ( why Should I !? ) , and I really don't buy their words .

but ISIS claims that they are sunni , and Sunni scholars name them as "sunni " so should I deny it and call them not being "sunni" .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom