What's new

Lashkar planning aerial strike on India, reveals Jundal

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: Terrorists are planning aerial attacks on India, and they've been training men for it for over two years now. The chilling revelation came from the top Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) operative in Indian custody and 26/11 handler Abu Jundal as police question the man who orchestrated India's worst terror attack.
This is the confirmation of a new headache for security agencies. Interrogators who have now spent scores of hours grilling Abu Jundal say he has provided key details of a paragliding camp in Muzaffarabad, the training base of Lashkar, and how the terror group had detailed plans to carry out aerial strikes on Indian soil.
Sources say that Jundal in his confession has said that this camp has been functional for the last two years, and is a part of the training module of new Lashkar recruits.
The Lashkar has been using a professional paraglider from Baltistan in north Pakistan to train the recruits. The trainer even arranged all the paragliding equipment.
The Delhi Police first received inputs of such a threat before the Commonwealth Games and the commissioner immediately issued standing orders to all officers to be alert for such attacks during the event.
In fact a team of the anti-terror squad was also sent to the NSG camp for training to handle such situations.
Jundal has also told interrogators that the Lashkar headquarters was shifted from Muzaffarabad to Dulai in *** as there was just too much international pressure after 26/11.
Another indicator of state involvement is the fact that Jundal met Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi while the latter was in jail.
Jundal’s interrogation is far from over. Intelligence agencies and state police forces would continue grilling him at the special cell office to extract every piece of information about Pakistan-based Lashkar operatives.
Lashkar planning aerial strike on India, reveals Jundal - India News - IBNLive

well the reason i ask is... if you torture someone for information.. the often say anything you want to hear just so you will stop...

lashkar would have little ability to carry out aerial attacks true?? sounds like a bit more of a fairly tale then cold hard fact if u know what i mean

I was wondering the same thing. LOL

I'll give you a real example, the Anti Terrorist Squad (which is disbanded now) - picked up this terror suspect - they put him in the interrogation room for 4 days. These four days any cop who comes in for his shift used to come and beat him up, they just beat him up without asking one single question - this continued for 4 days and nights - on the fifth day this guy started rattling out all that he knew from the day he was a kid - without the cops asking him one single question.

well the reason i ask is... if you torture someone for information.. the often say anything you want to hear just so you will stop...

lashkar would have little ability to carry out aerial attacks true?? sounds like a bit more of a fairly tale then cold hard fact if u know what i mean

Ya we should wait for your hard fact to explode in a crowded bazaar.

Actually, nothing happens now.

Keyword is now.

The terrorists very well know what will happen if they don't start singing quickly. :lol:

Doubt it, most hardened terrorists would take the punishment easy. More likely fake information being fed to the public to promote fear and enhance governmental powers.

Ya we should wait for your hard fact to explode in a crowded bazaar.

That wouldn't be an aerial attack though. :azn:

Doubt it, most hardened terrorists would take the punishment easy. More likely fake information being fed to the public to promote fear and enhance governmental powers.

That wouldn't be an aerial attack though. :azn:

It's both psychological as well as physical - every canary sings within a few hours or days - ever heard of truth serum?

Duhh! Whatever...

Just pointing out a tidbit. Torture almost never works. Your more likely to be fed false information than get something useful.

It's both psychological as well as physical - every canary sings within a few hours or days - ever heard of truth serum?

Yes I have heard about it but do you guys even have that? I have heard about how US interrogators used it on a Saudi prisoner to extract information but I don't think we would let that out to other countries.

Just pointing out a tidbit. Torture almost never works. Your more likely to be fed false information than get something useful.

Yes I have heard about it but do you guys even have that? I have heard about how US interrogators used it on a Saudi prisoner to extract information but I don't think we would let that out to other countries.

Woah!! are you for real??? India manufactures those buddy!

Back
Top Bottom