What's new

“Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Lashkar-e-Taiba attacked Lahore”

Why isnt the GOP not speaking in Public of these incriminating evidence that the PDF members have with them ???

This is a very important question and it is high time we understand when the opportune moment will arise for Pakistan to present evidence.

:cheers:

When I said all terrosrist organisation....I was talking in indo-Pak context. don't take it otherwise.

As far as bajrang dal and VHP is concern they have not killed even a mosquito outside India.

a bit off topic ...AFA LTTE is concern, go and ask Rajpakse whether India supported them or not. Just google his interview.

A terrorist/killer is not awlays one who kills/Terror with AK 47 or other weapons, rather also one who kills with any mode of violence (beating to death, giving poison, killing under vehicle, elecrrocuting, forcing one to suicide, strangulation or mob violence).....

the mode of terror used by terrorists includes arsonage, group kill in mob killing spree as committed by hindu terrorist organizations in Gujart and Orrisa.

RSS

The RSS was founded in 1925 by the Maratha Brahmin Keshav Baliram Hegdewar o*n the Aryan Vaishnava Holy day of Vijaya Dashami (the 10th day of the moon) when the Aryan invader Rama destroyed the Dravidian Empire of Lanka [ Sangh ]. This was done to symbolise its inherent anti-Sudra nature. Its organisation is highly skewed, with the Sar Sangh Chalak (supreme dictator) at the top [ Roots ]. This person can o*nly be a Brahmin.

RSS militia is organised around local cells or `shakas' where weapons are distributed to its hardcore members, who are drilled in a vigorous program of harsh discipline. RSS converted hindu temples serve as repositories of weapons as well as centers of dissemination of its racist ideology of Aryan supremacy. RSS cadre graduate to the BJP.

VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad)

The council was established o*n August 29, 1964 in Bombay, Maharastra [ Biju ] with a political objective of establishing the supremacy of Hinduism all over the world. It obtains funds and recruits from Aryan Hindus all across the globe, especially from the US, UK and Canada and has grown to become the main fund-raising agency of Brahmanist Fundamentalism. The council was instrumental in the demolition of the holiest Islamic shrine in Oudh, the Babri Masjid at Ayodhya and has organised several massacres of Muslims and Christians. It is in the forefront in the call for a Hindu Rashtra, a Hindu State ethnically cleansed of its non-Aryan populations.

Bajrang Dal ( Party of Monkey God called Hanuman.)

The militant wing of the VHP, it was formed "to counter `Sikh militancy' " during the Sikh Genocide of 1983-84 [ Bajrang ]. Created with the objective of the eradication of Sikhs which it has termed "Muslims in disguise", its cadres fought alongside Congress-backed Hindutva militias during the massacre of 200,000 Sikhs under Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Recruits carry a " knife-like trident to be slung across the shoulder - an answer to the Sikh kirpan " [ Bajrang ]. later it has subsequently expanded its targets to include Muslims and Christians as well.

ABVP

This front comprises students of Hindu religious schools (vidyalayas). It has expanded its base by infiltration into `secular' universities. Its higher-ranking cadres are well-equipped with weaponry; they often organise communal campus disturbances against Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jains. Most of its members graduate to become hardcore RSS and VHP militants.

hope it will have proved my point of view :azn:

This is a very important question and it is high time we understand when the opportune moment will arise for Pakistan to present evidence.

maybe because GOI is not serious in solving that issue ? if that issue will be resolved then won't they have to come to the table for talk ? for Kashmir issue ? for making unauthorized dames in India ? for giving answer of your Indian involvement in Baluchistan ?

Why isnt the GOP not speaking in Public of these incriminating evidence that the PDF members have with them ???

Did you even read my post? What 'incriminating evidence' was I speaking of?

Take a break for trolling.

How do you know? May be they had to take hostages and then negotiate for something.
The excerpts of the conversations between the terrorists and their handlers did not suggest negotiations over hostages, nor has, AFAIK, Kasab suggested that they were there to take hostages.
So you are saying the Hawaii Secret Service did it?
If you have evidence that the Hawaii secret service did it then perhaps they did.

One thing is for sure though, India has no evidence the ISI or any other Pakistani institution did it. And for sheer stupidity and denseness in comments, join Bull in taking a break.
Dont jump to conclusions just yet. Daood Syed Gilani may yet pull a trick on you.
What does that have to do with the complete absence of credible evidence linking Pakistani institutions to the Mumbai attacks?
Hang on till such time as proven not guilty ISI is very much suspect. Including official elements. That will not change if you want to keep denying it.
Sorry, I believe in 'innocent till proven guilty'. Let me know when you find evidence implicating the ISI, which so far you do not have other than the ranting of your government officials and PM.
The idiot bomber has led to Pakistani Kapitans and Mazors in ISI has he not?
No he hasn't - update yourself with more recent developments.

we have already, your organizations were banned for that very reason. The Recent Time square episode was also traced back to Pakistan just like 7/7, 26/11 and many other terrorist attacks. Your closing your eyes if you dont accept that Pakistan is the epicenter of global terrorism. The " War on terror" isnt going on in India so what more proof do you need ????????? Agnostic you need to accept this fact as its better for Pakistan that they stop this self denial spree.
NO you haven't - Pakistani institutions refers to the GoP, PA, PN, ISI etc.

India has provided no evidence backing up its tantrums about Pakistani institutions being involved in terrorism - it has provided evidence about a Pakistani organization, LeT, being involved.

We'll present it as soon as Manmohan Singh can present the evidence backing up his rant:

"Terrorism is largely sponsored from outside our country, mainly Pakistan, which has utilized terrorism as an instrument of state policy," Mr. Singh said. "There is enough evidence to show that, given the sophistication and military precision of the attack, it must have had the support of some official agencies in Pakistan," he said.

Indian Leader Accuses Pakistan of Terror Role - WSJ.com

Pakistanis are awaiting the opportune moment when Manmohan Ji will present the evidence backing up his allegations to the world. Till then, don't complain about Pakistanis doing the same as Manmohan Ji.

We'll present it as soon as Manmohan Singh can present the evidence backing up his rant:

"Terrorism is largely sponsored from outside our country, mainly Pakistan, which has utilized terrorism as an instrument of state policy," Mr. Singh said. "There is enough evidence to show that, given the sophistication and military precision of the attack, it must have had the support of some official agencies in Pakistan," he said.

Indian Leader Accuses Pakistan of Terror Role - WSJ.com

Pakistanis are awaiting the opportune moment when Manmohan Ji will present the evidence backing up his allegations to the world. Till then, don't complain about Pakistanis doing the same as Manmohan Ji.

The international community is aware of terrorism emanating from Pakistan soil which is also accepted by Pakistan.

"Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism. ""This statement is echoed by many world leaders. Irrespective of what evidence Pakistan has, India has impressed on the international community the threat and terror from Pakistan. This in itself is a strong degree of the world agreement to the issues India is facing. This is a clear difference between India and Pakistan.

Even when all the world media has singled out Pakistan for special treatment, I am surprised at the audacity with which some people believe in Indian hand in everything. I guess this allegations are in good humour.

The international community is aware of terrorism emanating from Pakistan soil which is also accepted by Pakistan.

"Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism. ""This statement is echoed by many world leaders. Irrespective of what evidence Pakistan has, India has impressed on the international community the threat and terror from Pakistan. This in itself is a strong degree of the world agreement to the issues India is facing. This is a clear difference between India and Pakistan.

You conveniently avoided my question - where is India's evidence to back up Manmohan Ji's rant? Oh, there is non. So Indians should stuff it when it comes to questioning Pakistani accusations against India till they can back up there own claims with evidence.

Even when all the world media has singled out Pakistan for special treatment, I am surprised at the audacity with which some people believe in Indian hand in everything. I guess this allegations are in good humour.

''Epicenter of terrorism' in the sense that there are incontrolled areas in the Tribal belt, with that I agree, but that is not the same as providing evidence that Pakistani institutions are supporting terrorism, a claim made by many Indians, officials and armchair warriors, but backed up by none.

Our audacity arises from the fact that no one has brought forth evidence supporting any accusation of Pakistani institutions supporting terrorism, and the fact that the West, led by the US, just recently embarked on a similar vilification and disinformation campaign about WMD's in Iraq, which every Think Tank and analyst and their Mama and Chacha were drooling over and supporting ... only to find out of course that it was all lies, after a war and thousands dead, and a spark of terrorism in the region lit.

Again, we await India, or the US or whomever, to provide evidence backing up rants like those of MMS.

Whats that?

Oh right, there isn't any.

Cheers.

:pakistan:

But Rehman Malik did not name LeT in his statement then why Express Tribune is twisting it in ?????????

Express tribune twisting due to the facts that he has a partnership with British Herald...
Herald wants to twist it so thet did..

You should live in your world(dreams) and we will live in ours too.
WE should do what we think right for ourselves..
Lej and other outfits will not be handled until america leaves afghanistan,,,thatz i think the policy and its right too...

What is going on here The Holy Quran tells(predicts) us the same so we know how to tackle it......:coffee:

the backing BLA terrorists in balochistan and Mukti Bahmi in Balgladesh, who killed non natives in the name of freedom is not a laughing matter.

so stop playing innocent my dear pure hearted Indian
rest of the countries also know your role in balochistan & what your consulates are doing along along Pak Afghan border.

the tragic part for Bharat mata is that despite all the rants & emotional pleading of the Americans... Pakistan Army enjoys the full confidence and support of the American forces

here is something that will wipe the smug off your face for few days

US General on third cup of tea with Gen Kayani

Both Mike Mullen and Patreous say that they are on the 3rd cup of tea with Pakiastani General.
for your information by the 3rd cup one becomes family with a Pakistani and thats what Mullen thinks

I just wanted to point this out to you my dear.
while you can look all good with your cheesy remarks and sarcasm but Americans that are on ground dont share your frustration
just wanted to make a point

sleep well my dear

Last edited:
A terrorist/killer is not awlays one who kills/Terror with AK 47 or other weapons, rather also one who kills with any mode of violence (beating to death, giving poison, killing under vehicle, elecrrocuting, forcing one to suicide, strangulation or mob violence).....

the mode of terror used by terrorists includes arsonage, group kill in mob killing spree as committed by hindu terrorist organizations in Gujart and Orrisa.

hope it will have proved my point of view :azn:

Go and read my post again.... I said "OUTSIDE INDIA". Gujarat and orrisa are part of India and anything that happend there should not bother you. Just like TTP is Pakistan's problem and India has nothing to do about it as long as they do no harm to my country.

Few observations about the news you posted.

First, Image shown in the news has been in use since Aug 2009 and have been shown in the news articles on multiple instances. Everytime 150 Kilogram of Potassium chlorate from Vaigai Industries is caught.
The same pics were used when linking Vaigai industries and Raw to Taliban catch in Waziristan in Oct 2009 and now 8 months later with LEJ. This really boggles me. Isn't it a desperate attempt to link India with any ill happening in Pakistan?

The image has been posted before on PDF as well and this time was used to link same company and Raw to explosives found in Karachi.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/37601-indian-explosives-found-karachi.html#post531639

Second, Vaigai Industries produces Potassium chlorate(KCI03) and export it to more than 30 countries. Its an industrial product and is not a Banned item either. Its not hard to get in Pakistan if at all somebody is interested

Now could you please explain me why everytime same product from the same company is caught and that too in same quatity but at different places and different times. Somebody must be a nut to print the same company name along with "Indian Origin" written in Bold on the bags if at all they are part of the conspiracy.

And Funny thing is all the news that I came across used the same pic for the claims at different places at different times. Its not hard to guess the intent of the news reporter for spreading such lies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom