What's new

“Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Lashkar-e-Taiba attacked Lahore”

It doesn't matter whether they were state actors or non state.. In both the scenarios, its Pakistan's responsibilty to stop the use of its soil for anti india activities. If neighbours dog is biting me I will hold my neighbours responsible for this. It doesn’t matter dog was chained or not.

That is irrelevant to the point I am making, which is that there is no evidence of Pakistani institutions being involved in terrorism and that there are plenty of examples of Indian officials accusing Pakistan without any evidence. Hopefully you agree at this point with that argument.

As for preventing terrorism, Pakistan is struggling to do that against terrorism at home, so it is unreasonable to expect that it, or any other country faced with Pakistan's issues, can guarantee against terror attacks elsewhere. Most nations cannot even prevent crime, let alone bust every terrorist organization on its territory - the Naxals in India being another case, as are the organized crime networks such as those of DI, which India has also struggled to dismantle and which are accused of links to Indian terrorists.

The best thing India can do is share intelligence with Pakistan and cooperate on intelligence and law enforcement fronts, which will only be possible when India stops being hostile and making baseless accusations against Pakistani institutions.

. .but why Gop is so reluctant to give their highly credible evidence against interntnl community? Lol

The same reason why the GoI has been unable to provide their 'highly credible evidence' implicating Pakistani institutions in terrorism.

Water bottles and other oddies were only supporting proofs...please don't forget charges were levied agnst pakistan on the based on GPS System( points can be traced back to Karachi), Rubber boat with yamaha engine( purchased from pakistan), all amunation including grenades made in Pakistan's ordinence factory, Phone conversation intercepted by india and most imp all attackers were pakistani. india has shared this info with 19 countries because we were confident that these proofs are good enough in any court. I am waiting for the day when pakistan will share its evidence with the world.

Since this was a 'one way mission' (all individuals were supposed to die) why would the ISI send such incriminating material tying Pakistan to the attack since, to use the same argument used to defend RAW, the ISI is such a 'competent' agency?

The only thing the evidence suggests is that some or all of the attackers were from Pakistan, it does not suggest an official role. In fact the plethora of objects tying Pakistan to the attack indicate that a professional intelligence agency such as the ISI would not be responsible.

That is irrelevant to the point I am making, which is that there is no evidence of Pakistani institutions being involved in terrorism and that there are plenty of examples of Indian officials accusing Pakistan without any evidence. Hopefully you agree at this point with that argument.

As for preventing terrorism, Pakistan is struggling to do that against terrorism at home, so it is unreasonable to expect that it, or any other country faced with Pakistan's issues, can guarantee against terror attacks elsewhere. Most nations cannot even prevent crime, let alone bust every terrorist organization on its territory - the Naxals in India being another case, as are the organized crime networks such as those of DI, which India has also struggled to dismantle and which are accused of links to Indian terrorists.

The best thing India can do is share intelligence with Pakistan and cooperate on intelligence and law enforcement fronts, which will only be possible when India stops being hostile and making baseless accusations against Pakistani institutions.

We all are aware Pakistani army has very very strong hold over everyting in Pakistan and it will naive to believe that they are not aware about the anti-india activities. Without support or lets say knowladge of PA and ISI its next to impossible to get into India with the kind of training, arms, funding. its well within capabilty of PA to stop these attack the only thing lacking is intention. that they have shown agnst TTP. And the reasons is obvious.

As far as naxalites are concerned... they don't operate outside india. so its compeltly india's problem.

I am unsure what kind of intelligence India can share with Pakistan when all the terrorist organisation are firmly placed in Pakistan( eg. AQ no3 was killed in pakkistan).

Why7 are freedom fighters attacking Pakistan? Arnt they suppose to fight the Indian occupation only?

This might be India or might not be, but you started the dirty game and now you get to enjoy it too.

Since this was a 'one way mission' (all individuals were supposed to die) why would the ISI send such incriminating material tying Pakistan to the attack since, to use the same argument used to defend RAW, the ISI is such a 'competent' agency?

The only thing the evidence suggests is that some or all of the attackers were from Pakistan, it does not suggest an official role. In fact the plethora of objects tying Pakistan to the attack indicate that a professional intelligence agency such as the ISI would not be responsible.
Evidence were credible or not its up to international community to decide. Whether there was any official was involved or not, one thing is sure Mumbai attack has roots in Pakistan

Ok just give me one answer...what is stopping you to share your evidence with international community.

I am unsure what kind of intelligence India can share with Pakistan when all the terrorist organisation are firmly placed in Pakistan( eg. AQ no3 was killed in pakkistan).

you got any independent Source for proving that Pakistan have all terrorist organizations ? why do you forget to mention that you also have dozens of terror organizations such like bajrang dal, wishva hindu parshed etc. as well as your gov is involved in creating and supporting terrorist organizations for creating insurgencies in Sri lanka like Tamil Tigers ?

don't know why you guys and your country act naive when it comes to Pakistan like Pakistan have to do with every single problem being happened, maybe you guys can't get over with it.

Evidence were credible or not its up to international community to decide. Whether there was any official was involved or not, one thing is sure Mumbai attack has roots in Pakistan

Ok just give me one answer...what is stopping you to share your evidence with international community.

Its India who is wasting time, what was the point of sending proofs in Marathi language ? does it make any sense ? why your gov is not giving proper answers of question which Pakistan raised ?

you got any independent Source for proving that Pakistan have all terrorist organizations ? why do you forget to mention that you also have dozens of terror organizations such like bajrang dal, wishva hindu parshed etc. as well as your gov is involved in creating and supporting terrorist organizations for creating insurgencies in Sri lanka like Tamil Tigers ?

don't know why you guys and your country act naive when it comes to Pakistan like Pakistan have to do with every single problem being happened, maybe you guys can't get over with it.

from ur point of view which source in independent
american, eurropian, russian, bbc, or any other please tell me m ready to provide u source about pakistany terrorist organisation and please provide me about indian from that source

reply must ..................... dont run away :lol:

When I said all terrosrist organisation....I was talking in indo-Pak context. don't take it otherwise.

As far as bajrang dal and VHP is concern they have not killed even a mosquito outside India.

a bit off topic ...AFA LTTE is concern, go and ask Rajpakse whether India supported them or not. Just google his interview.

if we have terror organisation we make sure they do go International. Unlike Pakistan whose nationals have been linked to almost all terror attacks the world has witnessed, the latest beign the times square. Why do all terror suspect visit pakistan prior to their bombing in foreign land? Your country are host to venomous international terror groups. If you havnt realised that till now, then dont worry you would after a few more deadly blasts.

Since this was a 'one way mission'

How do you know? May be they had to take hostages and then negotiate for something.

why would the ISI send such incriminating material tying Pakistan to the attack since, to use the same argument used to defend RAW, the ISI is such a 'competent' agency?

So you are saying the Hawaii Secret Service did it?
The only thing the evidence suggests is that some or all of the attackers were from Pakistan,

Dont jump to conclusions just yet. Daood Syed Gilani may yet pull a trick on you.

it does not suggest an official role. In fact the plethora of objects tying Pakistan to the attack indicate that a professional intelligence agency such as the ISI would not be responsible.

Hang on till such time as proven not guilty ISI is very much suspect. Including official elements. That will not change if you want to keep denying it.

The idiot bomber has led to Pakistani Kapitans and Mazors in ISI has he not?

Why isnt the GOP not speaking in Public of these incriminating evidence that the PDF members have with them ???

First off, I never said anything about RAW on this thread, so I am unsure why you are insisting on RAW. Secondly, I am only pointing out that the source of the material (Indian in the case of the explosives components used by terrorists) does not conclusively indicate that the institutions of that nation are supporting those terrorists.

And using the same logic of your argument, I would argue that the ISI is not so incompetent as to allow Pakistani origin products to be carried by the terrorists, nor is it incompetent enough to support terrorist attacks which offer absolutely nothing in terms of an advantage to Pakistan, and would obviously cause a headache for Pakistan given the propensity in India to blame Pakistan for almost everything.

that feeling is mutual my friend, as we can see from this thread, anything that happens in Pakistan always ends up on India. The blame game is endless and we will continue to be on each others necks till the world ends.

The same reason why the GoI has been unable to provide their 'highly credible evidence' implicating Pakistani institutions in terrorism.

we have already, your organizations were banned for that very reason. The Recent Time square episode was also traced back to Pakistan just like 7/7, 26/11 and many other terrorist attacks. Your closing your eyes if you dont accept that Pakistan is the epicenter of global terrorism. The " War on terror" isnt going on in India so what more proof do you need ????????? Agnostic you need to accept this fact as its better for Pakistan that they stop this self denial spree.

Back
Top Bottom