LAOUD APPEAL IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND STRICT PUNISH MENT

Haji.shabib baig

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
13 hrs · MOHTRAM HARDIL AZIZ ****SIPESAALAR PAKISTAN ARMY GENERAL QAMAR JAVED
BAJWA ASSLAMO ALEKUM WA REHMATULLAH*****
Here i HAJI SHABIBBAIG A SENIOR PAKISTANI would like to draw a important HUMANITARIAN
and disrespect of HUMAN LIFE (A FIVE YEAR CHILD) by Sialkot POLICE YESTERDAY a police
constable CRUELLY throwing a five year child GIRL from bike TO ground the girl was approch to hospital.
WE THE BILLION PAKISTANI MAKE A LAOUD APPEAL TO YOUR HONOR PLEASE INITIATE STRICT ACTION AND AWARD STRICT PUNISH PUNISHMENT TO SUCH CRUEL POLICE MAN.

Mohsin Bodla Pti is with Dawood Akbar and 5 others.
Yesterday at 1:54pm ·
g_kf1vXYV_O.png

سیالکوٹ۔۔ تھانہ صدر کے سب انسپکٹر پولیس کی پولیس گردی
معصوم بچی کو کس طرح اٹھا کر بائیک سے نیچے پھینکا
شیئر کریں تاکہ ارباب اختیار تک یہ ویڈیوپہنچ سکے
Lanat hy punjab polic

A SENIOR PAKISTANI AND LOVER OF PAKARMY
HAJI SHABIBBAIG

Attachments

• 21430133_1524405404249218_3527033489302802872_n.jpg
    21430133_1524405404249218_3527033489302802872_n.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2,352
What i am going to say is illegal but sometimes you have to do something illegal to prevent things like this happen in the future and give a strong message.
Track that police man beat him and his colleagues and burn the local police station to the ground.Later if still no action taken against that bastard punjab police cop go to the SP and DIG office drag them out of their offices and sodomise them in public to make an example.
You lowlife waste of oxygen how can you do that to a 5 year old girl???We cannot even do that to a kids of our worst enemies because kids are innocent and you are doing this to kids of your country? Our tax money gave you that uniform to protect us and you are such a namak haram??
I swear if that happened infront of me i would have beaten the shiit out of you and your corrupt colleagues.

What i am going to say is illegal but sometimes you have to do something illegal to prevent things like this happen in the future and give a strong message.
Track that police man beat him and his colleagues and burn the local police station to the ground.Later if still no action taken against that bastard punjab police cop go to the SP and DIG office drag them out of their offices and sodomise them in public to make an example.
You lowlife waste of oxygen how can you do that to a 5 year old girl???We cannot even do that to a kids of our worst enemies because kids are innocent and you are doing this to kids of your country? Our tax money gave you that uniform to protect us and you are such a namak haram??
I swear if that happened infront of me i would have beaten the shiit out of you and your corrupt colleagues.

Spoke My Heart Man Good Job:tup:

punish the man, not the whole station?

if you read my whole post with your eyes peeled off ,i already mentioned in my post.
it won't change anything, just cause more problems. the system is run by corrupt people. corruption needs to be eliminated. what you propose would lead to more chaos and rioting...

it won't change anything, just cause more problems. the system is run by corrupt people. corruption needs to be eliminated. what you propose would lead to more chaos and rioting...
Not even an army cannot stand against the masses who own and run the country with their tax money.Here we are talking about the police.No riots won,t happen when masses are on the same page.Police cannot make riots they stop it.
This is our cowardliness we let such things happen.It will definitely change things the Punjab police will think twice before breaking the law.They will know for sure the consequences if they make public angry again.
Here people are submissive to culprits in our law enforcement ,what they do not understand is the importance of their rights and who actually own the country and put those uniforms on them.

Not even an army cannot stand against the masses who own and run the country with their tax money.Here we are talking about the police.No riots won,t happen when masses are on the same page.Police cannot make riots they stop it.
This is our cowardliness we let such things happen.It will definitely change things the Punjab police will think twice before breaking the law.They will know for sure the consequences if they make public angry again.
Here people are submissive to culprits in our law enforcement ,what they do not understand is the importance of their rights and who actually own the country and put those uniforms on them.
as the people are so will their leaders be...

Back
Top Bottom