What's new

Lal Masjid had contacts with Al-Qaeeda, terrorist outfits: Official sources

Mujahid

Reaction score
LAL MASJID IS A DIRECT THREAT TO THE CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD: Governmental institutions facing Lal Masjid’s investigative commission, have said that Lal Masjid administration had strong relationship with Al-Qaeeda and other terrorist outfits.

Sources have quoted a report by an intelligence outfit that a terrorist named Ismail was present in Lal Masjid during 10Feb 2007, who had sought assistance from Bait-ullah Mehsud, besides dispatching two to Wazirstan for collection of weapons; while there were also claims of spotting a suicide bomber on 03April.

The Lal Masjid commission was also informed by officials that 38 cases were registered against Lal Masjid administration ranging from acts of harassment of citizens, abductions, assaults and torturing, creating panic and fear, and ownership of unlicensed weapons.

On 03rd Jan 2007 a resident of Aabpara, Zawaar Hussain Shah registered a case at claiming that 100-150 seminary students, armed with Kalashinkov rifles, batons and guns broke in a marriage party going at Aabpara Community Center: whence they threatened the marriage party to cease use of fireworks; failing which they would ransack the marriage party.

Meanwhile the khateeb of Lal Masjid, Maulana Abdul Aziz made an announcement on mosque’s loudspeaker, summoning the groom to the mosque.

Meanwhile another FIR, states that on 06th April 2007 armed students barred both sides of the Lal Masjid Road, while Maulana Abdul Aziz made a clarion announcement declaring his rebellion against the government, and demanding complete implementation of Shariah-based government, announced an open confrontation with government machinery.

The commission was also quoted from a report compiled by an assistant I.G, special branch, in which it was deliberated that 40 students emerged from Lal Masjid and tied-up nine police personnel, including an inspector, while also snatching policemen’s sub-machine guns.

Meanwhile messages relayed from mosque’s loudspeakers called for fedayeen (volunteer fighters) to remain ready, while sporadic firing from Mosque resulted in killing of a Ranger named Mubarik Hussain; forcing police to ask for Army’s assistance.

A reference of famed journalist Saleem Shahzad’s book was also quoted in which it was penned that Al-Qaeeda’s Egyptian notable Sheikh Essa , who had also announced a war against Pakistan , visited Lal Masjid in 2003 and had met Maulana Abdul Aziz and his brother.

ONLINE - International News Network

The truth is Lal Masjid was filled with terrorists & because they were caught red handed they took the students of Lal Masjid as hostages, who were childrens.

I fully support the operation on Lal Masjid, Gen. Musharraf gave these terrorists lots of time to surrender & even imam e kaba sudais came to Pakistan on Gen. Musharraf request to explain these brainless people but nothing happend & things got worse because of these brainless terrorists.

i dont what is true and what is not if there were terrorsists or even if there wasn't any terrorist, but its on record they were asking for sharia law thats against the goverenment, Mushraff asked his poltical allies to make a dialoige before doing anything unfortunately the dialouge failed, thus it is then Govt responsibility to take care of them. I don't know why the people of Pakistan are so Confused people should decide first they want freedom or Sharia law.

Wow Shocking discovery I would have thought they had links to democrats, republicans and opposition parties!
May be the invisible hand as well!

There was a sudden increase in suicide bombings since the lal-masjid operation, only goes to show that terrorists had soft corner towards that place. Then again... this isn't anything new though! Maybe Musharraf is trying to cover all the topics of incidents which are blamed upon him.. & trying to rebut one by one. That's why you have all those explanations floating about, either on Kargil ops or Bugti assassination & now this.

Musharaf should be trialed for his role in kargil, lal masjid, akbar bugti killing, providing arms to mqm and anp and responsible for killing and abducting of thousands of people
Lal masjid Imam fulfill his duty by raising voice and opposing opression of musharaf which he disliked and staged a fake dialog

God is Great

lal masjid HQ of terrorists and symbol of divel on earth . if i have power i will demolish this mosque and make it Sanitary sewer

Masjid is BaitulAllah, a sacred place of peace and worship, your comments are ignorant, over the board and derogatory. Masjid administration is people, and if they are associated with criminal/terror outfits then they should be tried and punished.

lal masjid HQ of terrorists and symbol of divel on earth . if i have power i will demolish this mosque and make it Sanitary sewer

All dead were foreign Uzbeks... we can run from truth but can't hide from it.

May Allah give you hidaya brother. Make tawba, you want to make allahs house a sewer.
Learn how to spell correctly and then think about what your saying.

Let there be an independent enquiry by neutral people and we would realise how this whole Lal-masjid fiasco was staged.
I don,t see mushy with a clear conscious after his so called truth telling on kargil.

Mushy was right - that den of vipers had ceased to become God's house, when guns and murder were planned from there.

I clearly remember during the during the interview of Abdul Aziz wife as she said that "what will going to happen to foreigners present in the mosque". After this her telephone line dropped and Molvi Abdul Rashid later denied everything on live TV.

Judiciary, have released the cleric.. symbolizing defeat for Musharraf.

Cleric was later seen with the foreign armed militias once again during the re-construction of Mosque.
Zardari regime clearly, supported the armed foreigners and never answered their presence once again in center of Islamabad... but after they also didn't misbehaved.
There misbehavior was limited to Chinese and women supporting Musharraf.

At the moment judiciary is acting like a DON.

If it is not upto international, humiliation.. muk muka mafia may have convicted Musharraf, without evidence.

There is already a case running against Musharraf in judiciary, and Imran Khan is tasked to prepare the ground for Musharraf's indictment.

Intelligence agencies knows that father of Mullah brothers was CIA employee, killed mysteriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom