What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Punjabi are crazy people - crazy (Brave) in good sense ,I saw on television how - all the coppers were - hiding here and there and this one Punjabi guy was standing in front of gate - shouting - oye ethey - ethey !!!!! pointing finger - where the terrorist is going. loool :sniper:
every one wants them dead and they will do anything they can.Like someone posted earlier we are the ones fighting a war for islam.

I'm not sympathizing with anyone.i'm just tellin what i think is making them do such horrible things

It's a complicated situation. There's reasons why everyone does things. At the end of it they shouldn't have done it, but I've not been in their situation, so I can't understand it. There is an explanation though, as you say.

Two paid-goons blow themselves up! Afraid of getting caught eh! Cowards!

Punjabi are crazy people - crazy (Brave) in good sense ,I saw on television how - all the coppers were - hiding here and there and this one Punjabi guy was standing in front of gate - shouting - oye ethey - ethey !!!!! pointing finger - where the terrorist is going. loool

Lahori's are lahori's, not just Punjabi's. Pakistani Punjab also consists of the capital and Rawalpindi. But there's a reason why only Lahori's are called "Zinda Dilan-e-Lahore"

It's a complicated situation. There's reasons why everyone does things. At the end of it he shouldn't have done it, but I've not been in their situation, so I can't understand it. There is an explanation though, as you say.

Exactly we don't know anything only they know why they are doing it i mean how could anyone do something like that.Without some kind of thought of why??

Exactly we don't know anything only they know why they are doing it i mean how could anyone do something like that.Without some kind of thought of why??

We should understand it soon anyway. I think it's a mixture of things.

The most important from a security point of view is cutting off the hand that supplies and brainwashes people.

It's a complicated situation. There's reasons why everyone does things. At the end of it they shouldn't have done it, but I've not been in their situation, so I can't understand it. There is an explanation though, as you say.

There is no reason - to kill a innocent who done no harm to you. I dont buy this bullshyt!!!!
Nobody deserve to die because some idiots are too dumb to understand the reality. :disagree:

If you torture the guy, the whole world will know because the media is following it. It will only weaken your country's already shady reputation.

That guy might have most crucial piece of info of an operation, which in one hour is going to kill 100 people. Decide for yourselves, what you want to do.

Whether the media stunts about torture is important or the 100 lives saved.

duhatmish is right though even if they are fighting a war for Islam they are doing it wrong.Remeber that when the Muslims fought wars under the prophet they prohibite to harm ivilians or damage property or even harm trees!!!They are not Muslims that is for sure.

Look, it's very simple. India has interests and policy. Those policies do not change, those basic interests do not change.

I'm sure some people in India don't care about Pakistan, whether it's there or not. Others do, and would like to see it gone or merged. There's people in the Indian government who think that way too.

I will beg to differ slightly here. Govt policies do change from time to time, be it for economic reason like India's shift in the 90s which allowed the tremendous growth spur in last decade or geo-political reasons or security reasons. You have to realize one thing that if no matter how past policies of GOI was towards Pakistan was, in present scenario, a destabilized Pak with its nuclear armament will be dreaded by even the hardcore Pak hater fraction in India. Also, keep it in mind, most of the educated lot here does not hate Pakistanis (again an opinion of mine only, no documentary proof to substantiate it though)

There is no reason - to kill a innocent who done no harm to you. I dont buy this bullshyt!!!!
Nobody deserve to die because some idiots are too dumb to understand the reality. :disagree:

there are reasons for everything. Why do the Pals blow themselves up? They're not inherently bad people, and they do love life. It doesn't excuse them from killing innocents though, just as the Israelis can't be forgiven.

One just needs to wait for the facts. Either way, making the country one lives in unstable is not the solution.

That guy might have most crucial piece of info of an operation, which in one hour is going to kill 100 people. Decide for yourselves, what you want to do.

Exactly we need info and if they have to torture him to get it then they must do it.

Torture doesn't work anyway. Dunno why half the people on here are so emotional myself. Probably the kiddie syndrome.

I'd go for truth serum on this guy :) Then some hand written confessions ;)
Char dande from the police and you dont know what they might say.
There are no true "truth serums", all of them work by making the guy a bit delusional and lowers his guard. If there was a real truth serum, wouldnt every court ask a witness to take it before providing every evidence?

Sometimes what the guy taking "truth serum" says are things which he dreams and thus in most cases, what he says there are not allowed without corrobarative evidence in any court all over the world.

But you have to see that they could have a very god reason even a very wrong and misguided one to actually push the bounderies of humanity whatever that might be they are all damned.

How is torture going to extract this information, exactly?

Back
Top Bottom