What's new

[Lahore] Operation against Afghan refugees ?

^^^ i didnt read the article, but for god's sake send them all back and stop moaning.

I can understand why but then again dont go around whining and playing the victim card. And yes they will be sent back, i just hope and pray that it happens sooner then latter.

What does Human Rights law states about refugees?

Enough of this discrimination, the Afghans are here for more than 20 years in Pakistan and I think they should be allotted Nationalities - Computerized National Identity Cards, which would result in motivating them to work for a better Pakistan and better relations with the regime in Afghanistan.

What does Human Rights law states about refugees?

Enough of this discrimination, the Afghans are here for more than 20 years in Pakistan and I think they should be allotted Nationalities - Computerized National Identity Cards, which would result in motivating them to work for a better Pakistan and better relations with the regime in Afghanistan.

What you said is more than enough to have my highest respect to you. I do apologize if I offended any of you with my emotional remarks, but sometimes you cant control yourself if you are attacked wrongly along with very cheap names. We are not angels and have our huge faults, but trust me we are not the ultimate devil either as some friends or even the local governments want to portray us.

thanks again brother.

I have a better idea... Unite both Pakistan and Afghanistan into one state and we can have combined ownership of the massive mineral wealth of Afghanistan also... It will also solve the huge problem of India sitting in Afghanistan trying to backstab us at all available opportunity...

That's the worst idea i've ever heard.

What you said is more than enough to have my highest respect to you. I do apologize if I offended any of you with my emotional remarks, but sometimes you cant control yourself if you are attacked wrongly along with very cheap names. We are not angels and have our huge faults, but trust me we are not the ultimate devil either as some friends or even the local governments want to portray us.

thanks again brother.

We did the same to Muhajirs from India in 1947 and onward and they are now an active part of Pakistan's progress so I see no problem in doing so with the Afghans, infact it should have been done long ago as they are human beings just like us and those Muhajir from India.

The afghans are broken war stricken people, let's give them a hope and prove that Humanity still exist.

We did the same to Muhajirs from India in 1947 and onward and they are now an active part of Pakistan's progress so I see no problem in doing so with the Afghans, infact it should have been done long ago as they are human beings just like us and those Muhajir from India.

The afghans are broken war stricken people, let's give them a hope and prove that Humanity still exist.
Well the difference between those people (who you call Indian) actually made Pakistan where as Afghans are working hard to disintegrate Pakistan (Although What we're doing will ultimately destroy it)

We saw and know what the tajiks say about us after the fall of kabul and i guess the qila janji ( dont know how to pronounce) and the killing of ppl in containers
uzbuks were along with the americans and some of the killed were maybe pakistanies but we didnot take on tajiks or uzbuks.

Brother, i think you should pay a visit to Pashtun fourms and see how they feel about Pakistan.

the afghan Pashtuns hate Pakistan more than anyone (even more than indians), and they hate Punjabis to death. They blame all their failiures onto Punjabis.

Brother, i think you should pay a visit to Pashtun fourms and see how they feel about Pakistan.

the afghan Pashtuns hate Pakistan more than anyone (even more than indians), and they hate Punjabis to death. They blame all their failiures onto Punjabis.

assalam alaikum

gg bhai i know, it was zahir shah that didnot recognizie pakistan. as i heard from our pakistanies blaiming punjabies for all the problems of pakistan and calling them all names. some ppl like to ignite i like to defuse ( my nature).

TARIQ

Why not Afghanies sent to India ? Since India trying so hard to "help" them.

Why not Afghanies want to go India ?

Ok so send a official request to Indian Government then we will think about it :lol:

Ok so you will first play with their country in the name of Jihad and then in the name of Strategic Depth.

But you want the Afghans to be sent to India...So Indians and the Afghans are fools and Pakistanies are the only wise people...huh :lol:

Some old data regarding Afghan refugees in India.

DATE=11/25/1999 TYPE=CORRESPONDENT REPORT TITLE=INDIA - AFGHAN REFUGEES (L-ONLY) NUMBER=2-256523 BYLINE=ANJANA PASRICHA DATELINE=NEW DELHI CONTENT= VOICED AT: INTRO: Thousands of Afghan refugees, living in India for more than a decade, say they are left without any means of survival because the Indian government is not recognizing them as political refugees and the United Nations has slashed an aid program which helped them for many years. Indian human rights groups say the Afghan refugees are in urgent need of assistance. From New Delhi, Anjana Pasricha reports. TEXT: More than 300 Afghan refugees staged a silent, sit-in protest Thursday outside the New Delhi office of the United Nations High Commission on refugees. They are demanding the reinstatement of aid and resettlement programs. More than 60-thousand Afghan refugees came to India in the years following the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The Indian government does not officially recognize them as refugees-but has allowed the UNHCR to operate a program for them. However, in the last five years, the UNHCR has slashed its aid program from 12-thousand to just one-thousand, 500 families. The refugees say they cannot work in India because they have no residence permits and no status as refugees-so it has become difficult for them to survive day-to-day. //begin act. of refugee#1// The main problem is financial , no security of life, no visa, nothing at all. //end act. of refugee #1// The refugees say they are forced to live in sub- standard housing and often cannot even afford to send their children to school. //begin act. of refugee #2// Afghan people don't have house money, school fees, we don't have anything over here. //end act. of refugee #2// The UNHCR says it has slashed financial allowances for the refugees because it shifted the focus of its program from direct aid to helping the refugees attain financial self-sufficiency. But a recent study by the South Asia Human Rights Documentation Center found most of the Afghan refugees living in destitution in Delhi's shanty towns. Ravi Nair, who heads the group, says among the refugees are men who held prominent positions in Afghanistan before they were forced to flee. He says many have become street vendors earning about 40 dollars a month. //begin Nair act.// They already have been driven to desititution. It's not the future, it is the present. There are generals of the former Afghan army, judges of the former Supreme Court of Afghanistan who are hawkers and vendors on the streets of Malviya Nagar (a New Delhi street) //end Nair act.// Human rights activists want the Indian government to give the Afghans the legal status of refugees, and the UNHCR to restore aid to them. (Signed) NEB/AP/PLM NEB/WTW/ 25-Nov-1999 04:48 AM EDT (25-Nov-1999 0948 UTC) NNNN Source: Voice of America .

INDIA - AFGHAN REFUGEES

Karthic Sri,

Nobody cares what a Tamil thinks.

I did not speak as a Tamil, rather i spoke as an Indian.

Ask a person from Rajasthan or Bengal an come back to me if he said anything differently.

Dude, you wont understand the concept that is India with its Unity in Diversity. So lets leave it.

every day thusends cross chaman tokham border and here is opration lol

Back
Top Bottom