What's new

Lahore New Food Street: Pictures.

@Moonlight has Jackson Heights (not sure of Pakistani restaurants in US) laikin hmray paas to Nawaab hai janab, jis ki prices mray pocket sai zada hai. London wlo ka Tooting, Manchester walo ka Curry Mile.

On a brighter note I was in Lahore recently. Here's the pics:
my-lahore-manchester.jpg

Food was alright.

Jackson Heights:

King King Kebab King!

King King Kebab King!

King King Kebab King!

King King Kebab King!

Only US Pakistanis will know that one. :lol:

@Moonlight has Jackson Heights (not sure of Pakistani restaurants in US) laikin hmray paas to Nawaab hai janab, jis ki prices mray pocket sai zada hai. London wlo ka Tooting, Manchester walo ka Curry Mile.

my-lahore-manchester.jpg

Food was alright.

There are many Pakistani restaurants. It can provide Pakistani food but not the feel of being in Pakistan though.

Jackson Heights:

King King Kebab King!

King King Kebab King!

King King Kebab King!

King King Kebab King!

Only US Pakistanis will know that one. :lol:

Hahahahaha sometimes it gets stuck in my mind and I sing it over and over again. :d

my-lahore-manchester.jpg

Food was alright.

Ever been here?
lahore.jpg

It can provide Pakistani food but not the feel of being in Pakistan though.

You've clearly never been to Bradford or parts of Birmingham. :lol:

You've clearly never been to Bradford or parts of Birmingham. :lol:

Since we are honest people, so let me confess, I don’t want to live here in majority of desi community.
Jahan bhi hum Pakistani jayen ya Indian or banglas apni harkton se baz nahi aty wohi judge karna Kon kab a raha :D aunties

Ps: There are many places here too, that once make you feel like you're in Pakistan but still same feel nahi hoty

Since we are honest people, so let me confess, I don’t want to live here in majority of desi community.
Jahan bhi hum Pakistani jayen ya Indian or banglas apni harkton se baz nahi aty wohi judge karna Kon kab a raha :D aunties

Ps: There are many places here too, that once make you feel like you're in Pakistan but still same feel nahi hoty

I moved out and trust me, you will miss it. It sucks living around white people. :cry:

Not to be rude but Indian restaurants main ka ajeeb se smell hoty ugh

Haldi and Hing. It makes me want to throw up every time.

I live in a mainly white area, bt sahi hai.
Yaar UK kai Pakistani b asal wlay nahi miltai. Wo English bolnay wlay hai.. I have 5 friends that are true Urdu/Punjabi speaking Pakistani. It's hard to find what I call "real" Pakistani in the UK.

Yaar UK kai Pakistani b asal wlay nahi miltai. Wo English bolnay wlay hai.. I have 5 friends that are true Urdu/Punjabi speaking Pakistani. It's hard to find what I call "real" Pakistani in the UK.

Pakistanis in NYC are more traditional but have the most white American accents ever when they speak English. Most of the time I speak like a ghetto black guy among friends, and like a white guy around work. :lol:

I moved out and trust me, you will miss it. It sucks living around white people. :cry:

I only once lived in an area near the Masjid so there were many Pakistani Muslim families it wasn't s good experience except one aunty that died after 2 years we moved to new place :(

Sameeeee. They do speak Urdu but they're very burger type people or pretend to be one -_-
Hum to pure Pakistani hain koi paindu bhi kahe I dont mind :p

Pakistanis in NYC are more traditional but have the most white American accents ever when they speak English. Most of the time I speak like a ghetto black guy among friends, and like a white guy around work. :lol:
LOL :lol:
Most Pakistani's here are 3rd/4th generation and have littles ties to Pakistan and therefor don't even speak Urdu.
The few friends I have that do speak Urdu/Punjabi are very close to me... We hit it off well talking about Pakistan. :-)

Sameeeee. They do speak Urdu but they're very burger type people or pretend to be one -_-
Hum to pure Pakistani hain koi paindu bhi kahe I dont mind :p
Changi gl ay. :P
Dil to Pakistani hai after all...

Also Americans that go to Pakistani restaurants in NYC give the most appalling reviews because of the culture shock. They expect to be seated and given menus with a smile. Instead, they get an uncle with a moustache and angry face standing behind the counter being like, 'Vat do you want?'. Their reactions are priceless. They hate our service but always come back for the food saying it was dope. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Moonlight

I just described the scene at Handi. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom