What's new

Lahore Girls school set ablaze in broad day, government sat and watched!

There is a court system - tell me how many arrests this same police made from the mob?

One has to wonder that why are blasphemers only being found in Pakistan? All of the Muslim world where there is so much more modernism, no adherance to Islamic way of life but Islamic laws exist there too, but they don't have these many issues of Blasphemy?
Sir they have issues and they punish people its our media who make cry out of it their media doesn't do that other wise cases are found in other countries to and people are punished their to

Beautiful comment

See the society that has evolved in Pakistan under the exclusive inpact of ISLAM for the last 64 years . Even the educated persons are religiosly so blind that on the name of religion they can do any thing . It is due to such mentality the Pakistan has came in to existance and will vanish due to it . There is no need of blasphamy law . Man protected religion is no more a religion . A true religion needs no protection, it is protected by god himself .

By Dr. Tiwari

the peaceful demo should have been OK, but burning a school is not OK, the sunni tehreek guys must be arrested

also well done on arresting the teacher and principal

Steps need to be taken against these hari pagri terrorist these people are becoming a nuisance all over the country and could be next in line of violent groups after Talibans. It is ridiculous that Pakistan as a country allow operations of these violent and backward gangs of thugs and criminals while complaining about terrorism. No secret that many of these thugs do the political bidding of corrupt brass in our security apparatus.

There is a court system - tell me how many arrests this same police made from the mob?

One has to wonder that why are blasphemers only being found in Pakistan? All of the Muslim world where there is so much more modernism, no adherance to Islamic way of life but Islamic laws exist there too, but they don't have these many issues of Blasphemy?

bec my dear is that some countries 1st thing media is not free and 2nd things dont see those people again who do blasphemy. in pakistan situation is opposite here even the thing will be bit different but our media by adding more spices must give it a name of blasphemy. in the country i am there u can even think that people will say some thing about prophet and ALLAH they have fear. thats the point where intelligence agencies works too

It was a serious question folks, I haven't read Islamic literature and when I see people burning girls' schools in the name of religion it begs the question. Thanks to those who answered positively. Sorry if it offended anybody, I didn't mean to.

A despicable event. Period.

No need to bring India, Godhra or Babri in this discussion.

hindu-phobia on this thread is amazing , I don't know why , even though i have seen worst . Anyway ,

On topic - If such a thing had happened in some rural backwater , it wouldn't have been a big deal but in a major city like Lahore , it is alarming.

Serious question: is it written in Quran that girls shouldn't go to school and just stay home all day?

did you even read the post, if you did then you have problem understanding badly written english
so you added 2 and 2 (girls school, fire)
you are a very smart fella india is proud of you

If what people are saying is true and some pamphlets have been distributed and published on orders of principal than principal have to be punished severely but shouldn't burn school but yes keep an close eye on what is being taught their

people i am a student of this school and first off, they didn't burn the school cuz they're against girls school. and second, the principal is not like that. i was at the event when the protests started and trust me almost everyone in that area was saying that the Principal is not like that and that this is all a conspiracy. people involved in the protests came from far off areas not even related to the school, just for the sake of burning things up and stealing the school belongings. half of them were spectators. my principal loves the Prophet very much and he has written many naats too. this was a true planning by someone. we the students have conducted a press conference today for the release of our principal. it is the teacher who should be punished as she wrote the blasphemous essay herself and sent it to the students' home. think about it, no well educated, intelligent person could do such a thing. our parents, us, and the people of the area want the principal released as he is innocent! everyone knows him cuz he's been here for 34 years for God's sake. we know him better than any one. he fired the teacher on the spot when he heard of what she did. this is a conspiracy people.

we dont and dint see this condemnation for Gujrat and Babri Mosque episod

yes we condemn the train burning act also. and the bringing down of a defunct building in ayodhya too.

Have the guts to invade Mecca and build one there and then come and talk.

not question of guts but its just that the rest of the world is more civilized not to attack holy sites of other religions unlike muslims. but going by what i see in the world.. not too ong before its taken by non muslims and trashed,
before you start.. babri building was built on a temple. it was an unused building for several centuries.

Why they should not be Principal was informed of this pamphlet and he took no action against that teacher who was distributing it Sir yes people shouldn't have taken law in their own hands but those also committed really big crime and close eye should be kept on what will be taught in this school in future

There is law follow it.....those whoburn the school sbould face death panelty or atleast attempted murder.

]Build a Hindu temple in an Islamic sacred site like Mecca[/B] before lecturing us on what to do in Hindu sacred sites...

Everyone in PDF can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

And why should a temple be built in Makkah when there is no hindu living in that city? Anyways not building temple is better than gathering thugs from all over the country and demolishing it in broad day light.

@Topic

Administration should have taken action. But anyways things would be back to normal and hopefully the school would be reopened soon. Bharatis are not required to whine like hijras about Islam, Zia, Pakistan, Radicalization etc etc. You don't live in US of A either and such type of incidents for different reasons happen in your country too. So get a life and troll elsewhere.

And why should a temple be built in Makkah when there is no hindu living in that city? Anyways not building temple is better than gathering thugs from all over the country and demolishing it in broad day light.

There is a first time for everything.

Like the first muslim and mosque in Zoroastrian Persia.

Like the first muslim and mosque in Hindu India.

Its the circle of life.

Never stops.

Look at the Jews reclaiming Israel?

The wheel turns .....

Why they should not be Principal was informed of this pamphlet and he took no action against that teacher who was distributing it Sir yes people shouldn't have taken law in their own hands but those also committed really big crime and close eye should be kept on what will be taught in this school in future

well the politians are looting and you know it....but you havent done anything in your country should some mob come and burn your house too?

Back
Top Bottom