What's new

Lahore Furniture Quest - Computer Table and Table Tennis Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstopabl3

Reaction score
As this is a General Section, I hope you guys don't mind me asking for your advise/insight on something I've been searching for a few months to no avail.

I'm in search of two "sort of" furniture items and would like help from the Lahories on this one.

1) Want to buy a simple yet decent computer table. Don't want to spend a lot but want something sturdy and long lasting.

2) Want to buy a table tennis table, again something sturdy and long lasting yet don't want to spend a fortune.

Could you guys suggest places or better yet shops from where I could get the above items. I want quality products which would last long and preferably not loose out on all of my cash ;)

Thanks for your help ;)

dude i live in kuwait,here is one mall IKEA,come over and you can buy from here simple...i can tell you that only

You are kidding right?

Thanks but that does not help me at all :D

Anyone else?

The other option is get married and tell your in laws, you are not interested in a Kothi or a car and give them a list of wanted items.
That's called killing two birds with one stone. Good Luck. :)

Very helpful replies guys ;)

I had to visit many places but I've bought a nice computer table from the "Main Market in Gulberg".

Now if someone can suggest a place from where I can buy a table tennis table ;)

Main Market, Gulberg, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, Asia, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

go to liberty market or main maket....in liberty market there is a hotel named sunfort and opposite to that hotel is a famous sports shop....i am pretty sure u will find it there :cheers:

2009????????

come onnnn it's 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom