Status
Not open for further replies.

Huda

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Daily Mail - Daily News from Pakistan - Newspaper from Pakistan

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD—The Daily Mail once again took the lead and Lahore terror attacks vindicated authenticity of its special investigative report, sent by Christina Palmer from New Delhi, published on 18th April that had reported Indian plans of inciting sectarian violence in Pakistan, which were decided in the Indian Commanders meeting held in mid-April.
According to that report, India had chalked out plans to instigate sectarian violence by conducting terror attacks in major cities like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan, including fanning ethnic violence in the Chinese province of Xinjiang. The Lahore attacks is the part of implementation of Indian plan through its infamous intelligence agency RAW, wherein minority sect Ahmadis were targeted.
Christina Palmer had further reported that the 2-day special conference of the commanders of the joint Forces of India ended here yesterday with Commanders endorsing plans of creating sectarian clashes in Pakistan and ethenic clashes in Chinese province of Xinjiang. Defence sources revealed that on the last day of the conference, the participants also okayed plan to send Indian troops to Afghanistan and not to intiate military action against Maoist insurgents. The sources said that a greave concern was expressed by the commanders over the recent attack in Dantewada by the Maoists insurgents on Indian soldiers in which around 75 soldiers were killed and it was decided that army will not send troops to fight the Nexal rebels and it should be made clear to the government that fighting internal matters was the duty of civilian law enforcing agencies while army was to be remained prepared to tackle China and Pakistan.
The sources said that the Chief of country’s top spy agency RAW and the head of Indian Military Intelligence General Loomba also attend the 2nd day proceedings. The RAW Chief apprised the meeting that his agency had successfully launched a plan to create sectarian clashes across Pakistan and stated that started from Karachi, his agency was following a plan of organizing
target killings of Pakistan different sectarian leaders with the help of Pakistan’s local banned sectarian organizations like Lashkar-e-Jhangvi etc. He also briefed the participants that RAW had been successful in Karachi, Quetta and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and now it was targeting to launch sectarian operations in Lahore, Rawalpindi and a few other cities of Punjab and specially southern Punjab. He apprised the Participants that his agency had done enough to destabilize Pakistan so there was no need to worry for Indian Defence Forces with regard to threats of any aggression from Pakistan
MI Chief informed the participants regarding plans to counter China and Pakistan via Balochistan. He informed the participants that a team of Indian Army under the command of Brigadier Rana Singh had been dispatched to Kabul to lay down the basics of the plan. He told that brigadier Singh’s team will recruit and train Guerilla warriors from amongst Afghan nationals as well from amongst the former LTTE fighters and Balochistan’s absconding militants. He also apprised the participants about his organizations joint plans with RAW to tackle China via Afghanistan. Sources say that the participants highly appreciated the briefings of RAW chief and MI Chief and endorsed their on-going and future plans.
The sources say that the participants also approved the seeking of security duties by Indian army during the upcoming Commonwealth Games at New Delhi. Chairman, Chiefs of Staff Committee, Air Chief Marshal P V Naik briefed the participants about the up gradation of military infrastructure in the Northeast to tackle the Chinese threat. He also briefed the participants about India’s building strategic roads, deploying major frontline combat aircraft such as Su-30MKI and raising new Mountain Divisions as part of efforts to match the Chinese build up along its boundary.
He also threw light on prevailing security scenario in India controlled part o Jammu and Kashmir and infiltration from across the border into the stat. Besides Navy Chief Admiral Nirmal Verma briefed the participants about the progress with regard to Gorshkove project and revealed to the participants that India’s Naval Intelligence had arrested a senior Navy officer Commodore Sukhjinder Singh for his alleged sexual relations with a Russian woman which caused a loss of billions of rupees to Indian Navy in form of hike in pricing of Gorshkove project.

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD—The Daily Mail once again took the lead and Lahore terror attacks vindicated authenticity of its special investigative report, sent by Christina Palmer from New Delhi, published on 18th April that had reported Indian plans of inciting sectarian violence in Pakistan, which were decided in the Indian Commanders meeting held in mid-April.
According to that report, India had chalked out plans to instigate sectarian violence by conducting terror attacks in major cities like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan, including fanning ethnic violence in the Chinese province of Xinjiang. The Lahore attacks is the part of implementation of Indian plan through its infamous intelligence agency RAW, wherein minority sect Ahmadis were targeted.
Christina Palmer had further reported that the 2-day special conference of the commanders of the joint Forces of India ended {

}
He also threw light on prevailing security scenario in India controlled part o Jammu and Kashmir and infiltration from across the border into the stat. Besides Navy Chief Admiral Nirmal Verma briefed the participants about the progress with regard to Gorshkove project and revealed to the participants that India’s Naval Intelligence had arrested a senior Navy officer Commodore Sukhjinder Singh for his alleged sexual relations with a Russian woman which caused a loss of billions of rupees to Indian Navy in form of hike in pricing of Gorshkove project.

:rofl: :rofl: Ahmed Qureshi..after reading that line ,I didnt bothered to read the rest of it..I got a pretty much good idea about what he will say :thinktank:

India wanted to portrait Pakistan as irresponsible nuclear state and in 1st USA-IND strategic dialogue will held on Second June but current global situation ruined their plans America is more worry about their image, Israeli situation and Oil spill.:D
Good news for Indians is Obama allows Indians to quiz David Coleman Headley but i hope he will remain silent :D

Christina Palmer looks manly but demented!

a-still-from-mr.-quraishi-s-week-7912-20071222-1.jpg

^^^^^hey i thought cristina palmes was a woman

shameless indians. they cant attack us from the fronts so they chose the coward options. had they got even a bit of self-dignity, they wouldnt have got so low.
but unfortunately for them there are no secterian violens in pakistan so its a slap on their faces

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD—The Daily Mail once again took the lead and Lahore terror attacks vindicated authenticity of its special investigative report, sent by Christina Palmer from New Delhi,

Apart from the story itself, which is arrant speculation and fantasy in parts, I want to know:

Who is Christina Palmer? Can someone please, please, please let me know where this 'reporter' works in Delhi?

Has she ever been to the Press Club? Has she attended a single press briefing? What are are her qualifications?

Anyone who makes the allegations in the story - Let me know her whereabouts - I will verify them in 3-4 days. I used to be a journalist in Delhi and still have the contacts.

Once we know Ms Palmer is real, we can debate this 'analysis'.

Until then, allegations made by fictional people will be dismissed for the propaganda they are.

Here is a picture of Christina Palmer, daily mail sent it to me.

214521647_af0f483325.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I really want to get to know her.

Thanks T-Faz, I need a humour injection in the morning.

Edit: Based on the evidence, I now also don't mind anything she has to say about India. I just want to keep looking at her and say: Bilkul theek farmaya Madam, aur kuch boliye.

Actually what happened is that, everytime Ahmed Quraishi see's her or speaks to her, his mind just wanders off, she is working undercover in India just for us and she says she will be back soon.

Quraishi just writes jibberish becuase when he starts to thinks about this larki, Dil Kahin Aur Hosh Kahin Hota Hai.

Actually what happened is that, everytime Ahmed Quraishi see's her or speaks to her, his mind just wanders off, she is working undercover in India just for us and she says she will be back soon.

Quraishi just writes jibberish becuase when he starts to thinks about this larki, Dil Kahin Aur Hosh Kahin Hota Hai.

Now why would you want someone like her to work UNDERCOVER? Let her reveal more (of India's problems of course).

Christina Palmer!!!! wuuuuuu:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Apart from the story itself, which is arrant speculation and fantasy in parts, I want to know:

Who is Christina Palmer? Can someone please, please, please let me know where this 'reporter' works in Delhi?

Has she ever been to the Press Club? Has she attended a single press briefing? What are are her qualifications?

Anyone who makes the allegations in the story - Let me know her whereabouts - I will verify them in 3-4 days. I used to be a journalist in Delhi and still have the contacts.

Once we know Ms Palmer is real, we can debate this 'analysis'.

Until then, allegations made by fictional people will be dismissed for the propaganda they are.

Some other names used by Ahmad Quraishi are Kapil Verma, Ajay Mehta etc etc.

Since there are millions of names on this planet, he will never run out of 'reporters', my worry is his followers are already very low on brains and they might run out there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom