What's new

گلگت بلتستان استور 1 کی نشست پر پی ٹی آئی کامیاب، غیر حتمی غیر سرکاری نتیجہ

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1694282198650.png

گلگت بلتستان کے حلقہ جی بی ایل اے 13 استور 1 کی نشست پر ہونے والے انتخابات میں پولنگ کے بعد ووٹوں کی گنتی کا عمل مکمل ہوگیا۔

تمام
56 پولنگ اسٹیشنز کے غیر حتمی غیر سرکاری نتائج سامنے آ چکے ہیں، جس کے مطابق پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) کے محمد خورشید خان 6219 ووٹ لے کر کامیاب ہوگئے۔

غیر حتمی غیر سرکاری نتیجے کے مطابق مسلم ليگ ن کے رانا فرمان علی 5225 ووٹ لے کر دوسرے نمبر پر رہے۔

خیال رہے کہ یہ نشست سابق وزیر اعلیٰ گلگت بلتستان خالد خورشید کی جعلی ڈگری کیس میں نا اہلی کے بعد خالی ہوئی تھی۔

hun aram ee?
Hmm so it's PMLN next time??
And PMLN is okay with delay

So seems atleast 4-12 months of technicart followed by meleable PMLN govt

Maryum nawaz has learned the art her father invented she has infact perfected it

Hmm so it's PMLN next time??
And PMLN is okay with delay

So seems atleast 4-12 months of technicart followed by meleable PMLN govt

Maryum nawaz has learned the art her father invented she has infact perfected it
Sorry but how can you say that it would tilt in pml n's favour?

Sorry but how can you say that it would tilt in pml n's favour?
These elections are all trial runs for what establishment want in the finale

What should have been one sided competition came as close one

These elections are all trial runs for what establishment want in the finale

What should have been one sided competition came as close one

The most important point is: Look at the margins of victory Imran had even during the height of his popularity. Yes, he won this election, but see where the Noonies were? How close is the margin of victory?? But yet the myth in PTI fanbois is that Imran is '70% popular' and that would translate into some 2/3rd majority.

Fact is: Pakistan has vote banks held by several major political parties and electioneering is not the same as personal popularity. And even perceptions of personal popularity are so questionable and ephemeral. Imran used the fake Cipher narrative to gain a lot of popularity, riding on the prevalent anti-Americanism in Pakistan. Before that, Imran knew that he would lose general elections and THAT'S WHY Imran didn't dissolve the Parliament when he was facing the NCM!!

PS. Speaking of ephemeral: Tomorrow Nawaz landing in Pakistan would make Nawaz a big savior hero of Pakistan. Joke, isn't it??!! And it's not just in Pakistan. Look at the totally discredited Marcos in Philippines making a comeback. People are intellectually lazy the world over!!!

The most important point is: Look at the margins of victory Imran had even during the height of his popularity. Yes, he won this election, but see where the Noonies were? How close is the margin of victory?? But yet the myth in PTI fanbois is that Imran is '70% popular' and that would translate into some 2/3rd majority.

Fact is: Pakistan has vote banks held by several major political parties and electioneering is not the same as personal popularity. And even perceptions of personal popularity are so questionable and ephemeral. Imran used the fake Cipher narrative to gain a lot of popularity, riding on the prevalent anti-Americanism in Pakistan. Before that, Imran knew that he would lose general elections and THAT'S WHY Imran didn't dissolve the Parliament when he was facing the NCM!!

PS. Speaking of ephemeral: Tomorrow Nawaz landing in Pakistan would make Nawaz a big savior hero of Pakistan. Joke, isn't it??!! And it's not just in Pakistan. Look at the totally discredited Marcos in Philippines making a comeback. People are intellectually lazy the world over!!!
If we accept these margins then we should accept that 99% of Kashmiris support modi

I have several dozen friends from gilgat and all of them say that ZERO percent support PMLN

The pills simply shows that PMLN Will form govt next time

Nothing else
I hope estab you let gilgat decide what ever they want it doesn't change anything in big scheme of events.. who cares about gilgat

Already too much damage done in sensitive region

GHQ was still able to give Sharif league and zardari party votes at wholesale rates.

If we accept these margins then we should accept that 99% of Kashmiris support modi
I have several dozen friends from gilgat and all of them say that ZERO percent support PMLN
The pills simply shows that PMLN Will form govt next time

Amazing what you wrote! I said above look at the margin of voters who supported Imran vs Noon in G-B--which is region where Imran was in power. As you can see, there is not much of a difference between the two, especially considering Imran is so-called '70% popular leader' in Pakistan. And you are comparing that with Modi's popularity in Indian Occupied Kashmir?! Given a free vote, I bet the majority of IoK people would either vote for Pakistan or independence.

You totally missed my point: There is a 60%+ majority of Pakistanis, spread over multiple political parties, who would NOT vote for Imran Khan and that majority has demonstrated that in electoral politics again and again. And yet Imran and his cultists discount that again and again.

So if 'several dozens friends' from G-B had ZERO support for PMLN then were did the thousands of PMLN votes in the OP G-B election came from?? You know, Imran won. So was there rigging even Imran won?

That PMLN will form the next govt in G-B and or in Pakistan remains to be seen. I think they would and I hope they would minus Nawaz Sharif. They have a vote bank in many regions of Pakistan and none of your 'several dozen friends' testimony will negate that.

Amazing what you wrote! I said above look at the margin of voters who supported Imran vs Noon in G-B--which is region where Imran was in power. As you can see, there is not much of a difference between the two, especially considering Imran is so-called '70% popular leader' in Pakistan. And you are comparing that with Modi's popularity in Indian Occupied Kashmir?! Given a free vote, I bet the majority of IoK people would either vote for Pakistan or independence.

You totally missed my point: There is a 60%+ majority of Pakistanis, spread over multiple political parties, who would NOT vote for Imran Khan and that majority has demonstrated that in electoral politics again and again. And yet Imran and his cultists discount that again and again.

So if 'several dozens friends' from G-B had ZERO support for PMLN then were did the thousands of PMLN votes in the OP G-B election came from?? You know, Imran won. So was there rigging even Imran won?

That PMLN will form the next govt in G-B and or in Pakistan remains to be seen. I think they would and I hope they would minus Nawaz Sharif. They have a vote bank in many regions of Pakistan and none of your 'several dozen friends' testimony will negate that.
Agree PMLN will form the govt everywhere just like how modi rules Kashmir. If modi can do it why can't Pakistan army.

The results have been held

The votes came from the same place where ayub Khan got his votes

The 2023 paradox is weird phenomena

In this phenomena it has become extremely difficult to find animal in its native environment..the animal is now usually found outside of its native environment

The animal was known by numerous name but is well known by name "patwari"

Now we see more overseas patwaris as it's almost extinct natively

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom