What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

@Tom M @footmarks

It is very illogical and stupid of you people to ask Pakistan to show you people live CCTV footage of Yadev going rambo.

Please ..........................
Fair. Bet tell us. Have YOU seen it? has anyone in pakistan, except for (as alleged) military court, seen it?

We all saw what kasab did.

A lot of Afghan immigrants are registered as Pakistani citizens, the dynamic behind it is the fact that they have lived here for 30 plus years, have tribal affinity with the local populace and are thus easily coo-opted into the families. A branch of the Yousafzai family in Pakistan just has to declare they were blessed with another child after their first 13 and voila, an Afghan registered. That is the general gist of how Afghans are registered in Pak. Though a large number have been expunged from the official records in the recent re verification drive.

Similarly, Mullah Mansoor had been registered long before he became anyone of consequence in the Taliban.

That being said, there is a strong possibility that his registration was facilitated or perhaps willingly ignored by the state. It must be remembered that Mullah Mansoor was well within the Pakistani orbit and at the time of his death, was being engaged by Pakistan to host talks with the Americans. Giving him a passport to engage with him and allow him to meet with people setting up the talks would serve a purpose at that time.

While I agree with you to a certain extend, yes your statement now contradicts itself,

"Similarly, Mullah Mansoor had been registered long before he became anyone of consequence in the Taliban."

Mulla Mansoor was registered with a fake name with his original credentials, this makes the whole documents a big FAKE. :-)

https://tribune.com.pk/story/110900...mmad-wali-fake-name-genuine-credentials-cnic/

https://www.dawn.com/news/1260344

It clearly show the involvement of your agencies just like ours in the case of Mr. Yadhav. :p:

While I agree with you to a certain extend, yes your statement now contradicts itself,

"Similarly, Mullah Mansoor had been registered long before he became anyone of consequence in the Taliban."

Mulla Mansoor was registered with a fake name with his original credentials, this makes the whole documents a big FAKE. :-)

https://tribune.com.pk/story/110900...mmad-wali-fake-name-genuine-credentials-cnic/

https://www.dawn.com/news/1260344

It clearly show the involvement of your agencies just like ours in the case of Mr. Yadhav. :p:

If you had read further, you would have found me saying:

"That being said, there is a strong possibility that his registration was facilitated or perhaps willingly ignored by the state. It must be remembered that Mullah Mansoor was well within the Pakistani orbit and at the time of his death, was being engaged by Pakistan to host talks with the Americans. Giving him a passport to engage with him and allow him to meet with people setting up the talks would serve a purpose at that time."

I believe Pakistani police wasn't the one interrogating Yadev.

As I said you can keep following dual standards and keep advocating he is innocent. Pakistan gains nothing from hanging an innocent person .......... unless that person's confession translates into something big and his cooperation has led to restoring peace.

Similarly we also want Pakistan to execute a person of terrorist or anything else while the charges and proof against him is encapsulated from everyone including your Parliament. It will server our purpose globally, just wait and see. :-)

Last edited:
:rofl:
C9NGsMGUIAA-Is8.jpg:large

Judge : Apni Akhri Khwahesh Batao.

Kulbushan : Panama ka faisla sun'na chahta hun.

"That being said, there is a strong possibility that his registration was facilitated or perhaps willingly ignored by the state. It must be remembered that Mullah Mansoor was well within the Pakistani orbit and at the time of his death, was being engaged by Pakistan to host talks with the Americans. Giving him a passport to engage with him and allow him to meet with people setting up the talks would serve a purpose at that time."

I have read that as well, so let's be fair. No one is innocent in this game and it's just a matter of time when situation changes in favor of the other. But setting a bad precedent is never good for all. :(

Oh janaab; when did you come back from your self-imposed sabbatical from PDF? Subbb pataa haii mujhe. You were probably sunbathing in Hawaii on the tax payer's money. :o:

Well your arguments indeed carry weight. And I wish to believe the same is true in the case of the passport and ID issues to Mr. Mullah Akhtar Mansour. :)

If what you are saying is true in the case of Mr. Jadhav, then the passport and ID of Mr. Mansour also can't be acquired without the help of relevant Pakistani agencies, since he was having an Iranian visa at the time he died, and the passports are bound to be cross checked by Iranian authorities. :)

Do you even know what happened to the officials who issued him the ID?

I haven't seen a similar action on Puna passport department officials.. this is the difference. No one is saying that a person in registration office can't issue a fake ID to get the passport eventually, but the controls are so strong that the issuer will face consequences. India hasn't done anything against the officials because the government knows who ordered them to do that.

How many lives would it take for us to come to our senses to start talking? We both have enough people starving on both sides to think about and invest in wars. I would have freed this spy to start a process to put an end to this nonsense.

‘Missing’ Pakistan operative was in team that trapped Kulbhushan Jadhav

Zahir retired from the Pakistan Army on in 2014 but was said to have been engaged thereafter by the ISI for its covert operations.

Muhammad Habib Zahir, the retired Lt Colonel of the Pakistan Army who disappeared from Lumbini near Nepal’s border with India and now suspected to be in Indian custody, was in the team that nabbed Kulbhushan Jadhav in March 2016.
Sources in the security establishment have told The Indian Express that Indian agencies had been on Zahir’s trail for long. He was last seen in Lumbini.
Monday’s announcement of the Pakistan military court’s decision to award the death penalty to Jadhav, sources said, was tied to the disappearance of Zahir.

“Zahir was at the Indo-Nepal border last week. He was in the team that had trailed Jadhav. There is definitely a connection between the two cases,” an officer said. “No sooner did the Pakistani authorities learn of Zahir’s disappearance, Jadhav was pronounced guilty of being a spy. The purpose is clear. They didn’t want any Indian agency to go public,” the officer said.

Zahir retired from the Pakistan Army on in 2014 but was said to have been engaged thereafter by the ISI for its covert operations.

In 2015, he picked up conversations between Jadhav and his family members and started tracking him, sources said.

“Jadhav used an Indian passport issued in the name of Hussein Mubarak Patel to carry out his dhow business in Iran. Pakistani agencies heard him speaking to his family members in Marathi. Zahir started trailing Jadhav. A trap was laid and Jadhav was apprehended in March 2016,” the officer said.
Sources said Zahir was lured to Nepal with the promise of a “big catch”.
The man who turned in Zahir connected with him through a UK phone number to pass “information on a mole”. He met Zahir a couple of times in Oman.

“Zahir arrived in Oman on April 2 and reached Kathmandu the next day. On his arrival in Nepal, he was handed over a SIM card at Bhairawa. Zahir was told that this was to facilitate his communication with a point person. From there, he was made to travel to Lumbini near the border,” the officer said.

Zahir’s family also told the press in Pakistan that he was likely picked by an “enemy spy” agency.

A PTI report from Islamabad Monday said Zahir’s son Saad lodged an FIR with Rawat police station near Rawalpindi, saying his father was received in Nepal by one Javed Ansari who took him to Lumbini.

“We suspect that my father has been abducted and enemy spy agencies might be responsible for it,” a police officer quoted Saad as saying.

“Enemy” word is often used for India in Pakistani security circles.

Zahir last contacted his family on Thursday afternoon and since then his phone numbers have not been reachable.

Do you even know what happened to the officials who issued him the ID?

Pakistan's support for Taliban is a known secret like broad daylight. Quetta shura is a reality and your own responsible officials had acknowledged it time and again. Yet you want the world to believe that your state and the deep state within doesn't have anything to do with it ?? The whole world must be dump to believe you. :p:

As far as the official concerned, I will consider he nothing more than a scapegoat. :(, what else can anyone expect from a country had blindly disregarded your own brave soldiers calling the Mujahideen (back in 1999). When comparing with that who and what value does a passport official have?? :-(

How many lives would it take for us to come to our senses to start talking? We both have enough people starving on both sides to think about and invest in wars. I would have freed this spy to start a process to put an end to this nonsense.

Are you the relative of Mr. Najam Sethi by any chance? :-)

Pakistan's support for Taliban is a known secret like broad daylight. Quetta shura is a reality and your own responsible officials had acknowledged it time and again. Yet you want the world to believe that your state and the deep state within doesn't have anything to do with it ?? The whole world must be dump to believe you. :p:

As far as the official concerned, I will consider he nothing more than a scapegoat. :(, what else can anyone expect from a country had blindly disregarded your own brave soldiers calling the Mujahideen (back in 1999). When comparing with that who and what value does a passport official have?? :-(

There was a country wide campaign launched to verify the family members after that.. A lot of people from Nadra got arrested, many IDs identified by the people to be included as the members of their families in the registration card data. That shows the seriousness.

Wali Muhammad was probably issued by a local registration official who considered him a poor Afghan national, nothing more. Also, you see that he was issued CNIC in 2001, when our birth certificates were not computerized yet. Anyway, it was not a tight control in 2001, I accept it.

The Quetta chapter of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested Uzair Ahmad, deputed at Balochistan Levies as Risaldar Major on charges of verifying Wali Mohammad’s CNIC form in 2001.

In a related event, a NADRA official, Rifat Iqbal, was arrested in Karachi for helping Wali Muhammad’s second wife and children also acquire Pakistani nationality.

Action is also being taken against the employees and officials of NADRA who had supported Afghans in acquiring CNICs. On Friday, a junior NADRA executive, Syed Afsar Raza, was arrested from Islamabad. He is facing charges of helping Afghans get CNICs. He reportedly used to portray these Afghans as part of some Pakistani family by tampering NADRA records.

Moreover, NADRA has also been given the task to re-verify all CNICs over the next six months, enabling authorities to determine which identity cards were issued fraudulently.

Now you tell, what has been done against the passport officials who issued fake passport in Puna?

By the way, during that verification campaign, my father got to know that his brother was included as his son in the family tree lolll. We got our records corrected after 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom