What's new

‘Kufr’ Fatwa to be issued against Imran Khan unless he publicly apologizes, religious group issues s

Actually it is our job to know as devoted Muslims.
True. It's our job to know and understand Islamic ideology and teachings so that we can differentiate between right and wrong. It's necessary to understand Islam so that we don't go astray.

Sadly this is the problem with the people of Pakistan that instead of reading Quran and Sunnah themselves and implement the rules in our lifes, they try to follow the Molvis like above blindly which results some serious crimes and other problems. And sometimes same Molvis exploit them for there evil designs and ambitions
We can understand basic teachings of Islam but we don't have the proper knowledge to Issue Fatwa. Just like doctors can't understand terms of Engineering. You want to handover matter of issuing fatwa to people like me who don't have a simple knowledge to translate and understand Arabic text. @Ulla

Last edited:
What a bunch of fanatics. It seems the mullah brigade have nothing better to do then police people over not following Islam. Not only that, their own twisted version of Islam where everyone who thinks critically is wajib ul qatal, just like Imran Khan. Imran Khan should never apologize. Having these blind and deaf mullahs against him is an honor.
There's no mulla brigade involved... don't sensationalize what is wrong.
This propagated fatwa has no technical value, and the purpose of this thread is non other than winning IK a sympathatic vote, while toying with religon.
Reallity is, Imran Khan owns a bigger brigade than this idiot/ foreign agent mulla. While common man, dosn't even had heard name of the mulla before, and would not care about what he says... would you?

You know what is sad? Imran Khan as much admitted that he is scared of speaking the blunt truth. To the question asked by Mehdi he replied "it is true living in Pakistan you have to tread a very thin line". The fact is leaders in Pakistan are all scared of facing this evil or like Salman Taseer they will be killed. This is tragic. What is lacking is a consenus. What if Imran Khan, Raheel Shareef, Nawaz Sharif, Asif Zardari, Bilawal Bhutto and all the rest came together and openly declared that discriminating against all minorties is wrong like Ahmadi and hate speach shall be punished. I guess as IK says 'this is difficult time in the history of Pakistan' and we all should this madness recedes over time.

All this was foretold in the Munir Commision Report of 1953. Pakistan lacked the leadership along the way to stand by the right even if it was difficult. Instead leaders gave in to short term popularity and we are now in 2017 hell.

This propagated fatwa has no technical value, and the purpose of this thread is non other than winning IK a sympathatic vote, while toying with religon.
Reallity is, Imran Khan owns a bigger brigade than this idiot/ foreign agent mulla. While common man, dosn't even had heard his name and would not have cared about what he says... would you?
The point is any of zombie like qadri can act to harm IK as the molvi whoever is announce him Wajibul Qatal and we have thousands of zombies around even in this forum.

Talking to Daily Pakistan, Pir Muhammad Afzal Qadri said that if the leader doesn’t render an open apology, the organisation will formally issue a religious edict, declaring him a ‘Wajib-ul-Qatal’ (liable to death).

If true, PTI should register FIR against this A.hole.
If not true than register complaint to PEMRA against daily Pakistan.
If non happens, i believe its electioneering.

Last edited:
True. It's our job to know and understand Islamic ideology and teachings so that we can differentiate between right and wrong. It's necessary to understand Islam so that we don't go astray.

We can understand basic teachings of Islam but we don't have the proper knowledge to Issue Fatwa. Just like doctors can't understand terms of Engineering. You want to handover matter of issuing fatwa to people like me who don't have a simple knowledge to translate and understand Arabic text.

Lmao . Bro .
Who tells you to issue fatwa .
Islam isn't molvis. Islam is yours too , if any Molvi is wrong in his understanding of Islam then you should equally raise voice . Don't sit quiet just cause you're not Molvi .
You're equal in Allah's sight .

Reallity is, Imran Khan owns a bigger brigade than this idiot/ foreign agent mulla. While common man, dosn't even had heard name of the mulla before, and would not care about what he says... would you?

You don't know the mentality of these mulla followers that's why you are saying these things.It could even cost Imran Khan's life.

The point is any of zombie like qadri can act to harm IK as the molvi whoever is announce him Wajibul Qatal and we have thousands of zombies around even in this forum.

I hate those Zombies, they are towing foreign agenda.

We can understand basic teachings of Islam but we don't have the proper knowledge to Issue Fatwa. Just like doctors can't understand terms of Engineering. You want to handover matter of issuing fatwa to people like me who don't have a simple knowledge to translate and understand Arabic text.

What you are saying is true, Fatwa is the job of Mufti panel. Not a single Molvi to stand up and issue killing sentence. But we Pakistani's should have a thing known as common sense and a little knowledge of Islam. My concept and understanding of islam is Whatever the mufti say. I follow Quran, Sunnah and Sahaba.

Don't you recall the story of one Sahabi who during the war was about to kill the non believer . And the non believer said Qalma e Shadaha. And Sahabi said you are accepting Islam due to fear and killed him. And when this story was narrated to Holy Prophet (PBUH). He was very sad on Sahabi action that You killed him even when he recited Qalma e Shadaha. And now Compare the situation in Pakistan . people are calling over and over again that they are Muslims and accept and respect Holy Prophet (PBUH) but still people try to blaim and label them . take the example of Junaid Jamshed

You don't know the mentality of these mulla followers that's why you are saying these things.It could even cost Imran Khan's life.
This is sad affair, in that case Pakistan need to deal with those Zombies before anything else.

After "rise" of Mumtaz Qadri, Barelvis are also on dangerous path. This is an example.

Next level of I.K phobia. Did you know the name of person who gave fatwa against Salman Taseer before he was killed. I guess that you don't know even now?

Back
Top Bottom