What's new

KSA to the first world

You are replying to the very post on which I said "I do not deny Pakistan's pilot's bravery"....

I'm not asking about if you deny or do not deny their bravery, Black Eagle claimed Pakistan has done nothing for Arab cause, and i pointed out the fallacy in his incorrect statement (the same statement of his that you thanked, which leads me to believe that you agree with his claims that Pakistan has done nothing 4 Arab cause).

Now i'll ask you again (since you cut out majority of my post intentionally):

What has Arab countries done for the Kashmir cause?

Have they sent their troops and pilots to Pakistan during Pakistan's conflicts with india?

Have Arab ever protested against india and burned indians flags the way Pakistan and Pakistanis do everytime Israel decides it wants to kill a few Arabs here and there?

Where were Arabs when Pakistan was violated in 1971?

Where r Arabs now when Kashmiris were violently suppressed by indians troops just recently? Did Arabs come out and protest?

I'm not asking about if you deny or do not deny their bravery, Black Eagle claimed Pakistan has done nothing for Arab cause, and i pointed out the fallacy in his incorrect statement (the same statement of his that you thanked, which leads me to believe that you agree with his claims that Pakistan has done nothing 4 Arab cause).

Now i'll ask you again (since you cut out majority of my post intentionally):

What has Arab countries done for the Kashmir cause?

Have they sent their troops and pilots to Pakistan during Pakistan's conflicts with india?

Have Arab ever protested against india and burned indians flags the way Pakistan and Pakistanis do everytime Israel decides it wants to kill a few Arabs here and there?

Where were Arabs when Pakistan was violated in 1971?

Where r Arabs now when Kashmiris were violently suppressed by indians troops just recently? Did Arabs come out and protest?

To the best of my knowledge, Traitor Arab countries like UAE issue stapled visa to pakistan's kashmir residents, which effectively means they don't consider kashmir to be a part of pakistan. Of course, other Zionist States like KSA and Qatar will follow, only a matter of time.

To the best of my knowledge, Traitor Arab countries like UAE issue stapled visa to pakistan's kashmir residents, which effectively means they don't consider kashmir to be a part of pakistan. Of course, other Zionist States like KSA and Qatar will follow, only a matter of time.

Of course, and then these Arabs doubt Pakistan's sincerity and alliance.

I never denied the Pakistani pilots bravery against Israeli fighters however what angers me is that Pakistanis tend to neglect all other Arab pilots who they themselves also shot down Israeli jets. While Pakistani pilots shot down 4 Israeli jets Arab airforce pilots shot down even more Israeli jets.

because it was not pakistani problem it was arab, they started the war, iran didnt send you fighters pakistan did,turkey didnt send you we did

if it wasnt for arabs themselves war would have been won

That is why I said 1 Pakistani nuclear weapon is more valuable than 100 Arab megacities.. Just let Israel start the big war, these Traitor Arabs will be put to their place after realizing how miserably helpless they are against Israel. Their sisters will be used for the enjoyment of IDF soldiers and officers while these arrogant Traitor Arabs won't be able to do anything other than watch helplessly.

Territory of Israel is supposed to expand dramatically as a result of this war, at least from Nile to Euphrates, as well as gaining control over the Arabian Gulf, strait of Hormuz and all Saudi oilfields.

This is what i said in my post#202 in reply to Mosamania's post:

"my point is that you Arabs claim Pakistanis did nothing for Palestinians cause, for Al-Aqsa Mosque, that Pakistanis did not do anything when Israel was butchering Arab armies and Air force, pouncing on the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians all at the same time..........................

Secondly, we sent our pilots on the request of your own Kings, otherwise if you lot were good pilots and good fighter you wouldn't need us and would not have asked 4 us. The simple fact that we had to send our pilots and soldiers in your numerous conflicts besides the Arab israeli wars of 1967 and 1973 just shows that you lot are not good fighters, i'm only saying this as a response to what u said, and neither am i trying to be a show off as i already said, you lot lost most of your air force right on the ground, i cant imagine what israel has under its sleeves 4 the next war for which it hasn't made a noise when Americans and Europeans r selling you hightech weapons and gadgets, when your enemy israel is not making noise about this and is showing confidence then you lot should be having sleepless nights over this fact."

In the end, God knows best.

When i came to this thread at first I saw beautiful tall buildings , huge universities and so on . Then I saw a mine is better than yours and yours suck.. Then You and your money wasting buildings sucks ..Later on You and all of your family are going to die .. Whats this all about ??

The buildings look really beautiful. :cheers:

It is good to know that Saudi Arabia is investing so much in their future.

When i came to this thread at first I saw beautiful tall buildings , huge universities and so on . Then I saw a mine is better than yours and yours suck.. Then You and your money wasting buildings sucks ..Later on You and all of your family are going to die .. Whats this all about ??

Typical day for a Saudi on PDF. :lol:

This is why we need to get stronger. This is why we need to become really powerful. These guys would love nothing more than our utter and complete genocide. And we have to protect ourselves from them and their ideas. If they point a knife at us we will point a gun. If they point a gun we will point a tank.

just out of curiosity, whats Iran or any other country has to do with this thread ? xD

My Allah help you . Ive got an assignment to finish . please try to refrain from answering off topic comments from haters and trolls .

Will cya later my Saudi Zionist brother .

just out of curiosity, whats Iran or any other country has to do with this thread ? xD

My Allah help you . Ive got an assignment to finish . please try to refrain from answering off topic comments from haters and trolls .

Will cya later my Saudi Zionist brother .

Yeah I have to study for a test myself on Endocrinology. cya later my Saudi Zionist brother :lol:

This is why we need to get stronger. This is why we need to become really powerful. These guys would love nothing more than our utter and complete genocide. And we have to protect ourselves from them and their ideas. If they point a knife at us we will point a gun. If they point a gun we will point a tank.

what about something bigger than pointing the nuke :D

pun intended

I have deleted around 40 posts-- ive infracted people going offtopic and also people who entertained these posters rather than reporting them- Mosamania, you are the only member who has been warned 5 times before getting banned .This shows our love for the arab brothers, so dont start crying that this forum has been unjust to you---- STICK TO THE TOPIC -Keep Religion out of this thread-

Evolution of a thread related to Arabs, PDF style.

When I first came to this thread I was laughing my a$$ off, literally.

what some people in this thread don't get is that saudi arabia has no other reserves other than oil, how you gonna make money without oil? agriculture LOL? you cant become an export economy like china because no one will bring their main companies to your country, usa is trying to take back their jobs from china by making and exporting products themselves, even if they did bring companies to you land with what resources are you going to make the product? you gonna buy resources? with what money?

we dont build cites like this because your cities should bt symbolic of your economy. you export 4-5 times more oil than Iran yet your GDP is lower.

what bunch of jokers.

Persian God King > i would make more fun of people like you who are faking to be not in the regime
but take the position of the propaganda
have the balls to say who you are

Back
Top Bottom