What's new

KSA announces its success in the production of drones & launch 12 sats

Yzd Khalifa

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sunday, September 22, 2013

Saudi Arabia announces its success in the production of drones and launch 12 satellites

Saudi Arabia announces its success in the production of drones and launch 12 satellites

Proclaimed King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia, it has succeeded in making drones.

The King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, in a statement Sunday, it has succeeded in manufacturing drones kind of average size is capable of flying at a range of up to 150 kilometers, and flight time up to 8 hours, at 120 kilometers per hour, at an altitude of 5,000 meters .

The statement added, that the city has been able to manufacture a small plane size-range flights up to 120 kilometers, and the duration of the flight, ranging between 5 and 6 hours, and at 120 kilometers per hour, at an altitude of 5000 m, in addition to aircraft electrical small flying at an altitude of 1000 m for a period of up to an hour and a half ago.

The city in its statement, too, she succeeded in launching 12 a satellite in space, one of them a special remote sensing, and covers an area of ​​Saudi Arabia, and the Arab region, and large parts of the continents of Europe, Africa, India and Pakistan, stressing that the objectives of these satellites are in the service of development and scientific research in the Kingdom, thus becoming the only Arab country that has been able to achieve localization of this advanced technology in the country.

Proclaimed King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia, it has succeeded in making drones.

The King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, in a statement Sunday, it has succeeded in manufacturing drones kind of average size is capable of flying at a range of up to 150 kilometers, and flight time up to 8 hours, at 120 kilometers per hour, at an altitude of 5,000 meters .

The statement added, that the city has been able to manufacture a small plane size-range flights up to 120 kilometers, and the duration of the flight, ranging between 5 and 6 hours, and at 120 kilometers per hour, at an altitude of 5000 m, in addition to aircraft electrical small flying at an altitude of 1000 m for a period of up to an hour and a half ago.

The city in its statement, too, she succeeded in launching 12 a satellite in space, one of them a special remote sensing, and covers an area of ​​Saudi Arabia, and the Arab region, and large parts of the continents of Europe, Africa, India and Pakistan, stressing that the objectives of these satellites are in the service of development and scientific research in the Kingdom, thus becoming the only Arab country that has been able to achieve localization of this advanced technology in the country.

Why only 8 hours because of the 1st Tunisian UAV in 1998 was 11 hrs

Yours is yours, and theirs is theirs. I honestly don't know what to say, but surely both must be different from each other.

i mean KSA have money and lot of it and build UAV work only for 8 h in 2013 and group of Tunisians in build UAV work for 11 h in 1998 in 6 months

i will say why because we have the unmanned vehicle systems tech and KSA don't

62659_534591933260486_43949333_n.jpg

Very good news.

What about Algeria?

Iraq will also launch one in a short time I believe.

Oman also.

Yemen hopefully also.

:yay:

What about the dear Libyans? They have the money. Does anyone know about the Moroccans?

@Ceylal do you know, bro?

@Doritos11 You probably also know something bro in regards to Iraq. Please tell.

@Mahmoud_EGY

@agentny17

Brothers and neighbors what is the current situation of UAV production in Egypt? I heard earlier this year that you guys ordered Turkish Anka UAV's when Mursi was still around?

The more indigenous production the better for the region since we can become more self-sufficient and for the Muslim and Arab world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraq got permission to build weaponry this year as removal of sanction chapter 7 UN, nothing mentioned yet about UAVs it will take quite some time before such projects are on the way again as theres still a lot of arming to do and the countries budget is not that large though rising fast.

Right now it’s just buying.

Iraq got permission to build weaponry this year as removal of sanction chapter 7 UN, nothing mentioned yet about UAVs it will take quite some time before such projects are on the way again as theres still a lot of arming to do and the countries budget is not that large though rising fast.

Right now it’s just buying.

Thank you for the answer, bro. Iraq's economy is quickly rising. Oil and gas in abundance. Just need better governance, better investment laws, better fiscal policy and also removal of all those UN chapters which I do not understand why they exist still now when Saddam Hussein is gone. Not a lawyer anyway.

Iraq can do it in a few years I believe if not sooner. But this is maybe not the priority which is understandable. I am maybe too optimistic and naive about the Arab world and Muslim world being more self-sufficient quickly.

Thank you for the answer, bro. Iraq's economy is quickly rising. Oil and gas in abundance. Just need better governance, better investment laws, better fiscal policy and also removal of all those UN chapters which I do not understand why they exist still now when Saddam Hussein is gone. Not a lawyer anyway.

Iraq can do it in a few years I believe if not sooner. But this is maybe not the priority which is understandable. I am maybe too optimistic and naive about the Arab world and Muslim world being more self-sufficient quickly.

No idea, the people in power are old still busy with the same old bs fighting over battles 1000+ years ago, the old diaspora generation are a bunch of thiefs coming to drink the oil while living in the west except for some whom are not in power for not being corrupt. Country has enough resources see article Republic of Iraq

I’m for larger unification through organizations to develop and form unity but many things stop this, anyway to keep on drones.

Iraq developed target drones a few decades ago which were just used to train crews with air defence missiles and air to air missiles.

Brothers and neighbors what is the current situation of UAV production in Egypt? I heard earlier this year that you guys ordered Turkish Anka UAV's when Mursi was still around?

I bet my *** off(rhetorically lol) that current leadership of Egypt wouldnt even consider to buy anything from Turkey atm..But if you ask me Egypt is capable enough to develop Her own UAVs in a decade or so

Back
Top Bottom