What's new

KS-172 the Russian-indo awacs killer.

and PC can you post the source and date of publishing of your report?

Just curious to know which appeared first.

I got mine straight of "aviationweek" online magazine 2008. well i just took a screen shot and forgot to save the link. btw it was a free trail.

I got mine straight of "aviationweek" online magazine 2008. well i just took a screen shot and forgot to save the link. btw it was a free trail.

Any chance of moscow's report being the latest of the two?

PC is right. Partly that is. The KS novator is funded by India wheras the R 37 is funded by the Russian government fully.

3000kms
???????

400kms??

impossible.........Russia cant develop weapons with India which has a range more than 300 kms........!its a signatory of MTCR.........thats why BrahMos is officially 290 kms!

Last edited by a moderator:
DEATH INVADER if you continue to use "dats" instead of "thats and "y" instead of "why" then you shall gain warnings and possible bannings. TXT speech is not allowed here.

3000kms
???????

400kms??

impossible.........Russia cant develop weapons with India which has a range more than 300 kms........!its a signatory of MTCR.........thats why BrahMos is officially 290 kms!

A2A missiles dont come under the restrictions of MTCR. Hence it is possible. It is going to use a Ramjet propulsion system, or the S-300 propulsion system. The software part is where we are going to contribute again. The seeker is Russian.

A2A missiles dont come under the restrictions of MTCR. Hence it is possible. It is going to use a Ramjet propulsion system, or the S-300 propulsion system. The software part is where we are going to contribute again. The seeker is Russian.
how is going the project? any news? i just heard about this project actually

Back
Top Bottom