What's new

Kristen Stewart........... ;)

☪☪☪☪;904567 said:
Beta you should be happy you're not living under Taliban.In recent thread you mentioned talibans are good and that they did not whip Swati girl but make no mistake they would've whipped you pretty badly if you were living under their rule for watching infidel Kirsten Stewart.

ok :what: weird. Infidel hmmmmmm :wave: some things never change

☪☪☪☪;904567 said:
Beta you should be happy you're not living under Taliban.In recent thread you mentioned talibans are good and that they did not whip Swati girl but make no mistake they would've whipped you pretty badly if you were living under their rule for watching infidel Kirsten Stewart.

when did i say this....??:what:

kristen-stewart-family-proud-03.jpg

I just splashed acid in my face. That girls face just irritates me a that guy looks like a butt face...in literal terms. The acid burns :azn:

Edit if the two had kids they would probably look like elf trolls/butt faces :smitten:

:lol: PtldnM3 does not like them just like me, post some pics of those russian models, there is this this Russian model who works for intissimissimi, she is very nice.

I cant imagine "men" watching that gay *** movie.................

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone, who is not a 14 year old girl, like this franchise? Twilight is the most idiotic book I've ever read. And I've read 'Alphabet of Manliness'!!!!!

2cam0w.jpg

Now we are talking. To each to his own I guess.

Last edited:
:lol: Putin does not like them just like me, post some pics of those russian models, there is this this Russian model who works for intissimissimi, she is very nice.

Perhaps in a nother thread :cool:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone, who is not a 14 year old girl, like this franchise? Twilight is the most idiotic book I've ever read. And I've read 'Alphabet of Manliness'!!!!!

No thank you, i thought i was the only one. Twilight, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings are all gay, there i said it :tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom