What's new

'Krewella' This American Band Was Just Denied Visa From India Because Of Their Pakistani Heritage

Stop justifying your and your modi government hatred for Pakistan.

We have nothing to like Pakistan for. Whether most Indians realize it or not it is a enemy country which regularly murders Indians as a state policy.

You are just being polite. No one has heard of them.
India should allow only highest quality performers in India like Deep purple(attended their concert in India years back) , coldplay, etc.
Also Pune is a military area , so they are a security risk.
are you serious?

most of their songs have 10m+ views...

We have nothing to like Pakistan for. Whether most Indians realize it or not it is a enemy country which regularly murders Indians as a state policy.

and We have nothing to like an Indian person like yourself. Get Lost to your Indian forum.

We have no reason to allow indian movies or tv channels to play in Pakistan they even deny visa of Pakistanies who have nothing to do with Pakistan.
Pathetic neighbor.

We have no reason to allow indian movies or tv channels to play in Pakistan they even deny visa of Pakistanies who have nothing to do with Pakistan.
Pathetic neighbor.
If you still allow indian content , it means you are shameless

I think it is also shameless to still allow indians and their content in Pakistani defence forum as well. We should start it from here.

and We have nothing to like an Indian person like yourself. Get Lost to your Indian forum.
Whether you like it or not , people like me keep it real for you Pakistanis. Would you rather hear about how Indians love Pakistan inspite of regular killings on the borders , or what a normal Indian feels about your double dealing ways.

if it was on me i would never allow. unfortunatily for you guys have Terrorist PM other wise banning movies and insulting humilating actor or actresses its not what Pakistan have ever done..
we are just replying you with your language.

@alwaysfair I rather would like to see those guests in Pakistani forum who give respect to Pakistan, than those who do not complete a sentence without bad mouthing Pakistan. @RossGeller Keep up the shameless smile.

@alwaysfair I rather would like to see those guests in Pakistani forum who give respect to Pakistan, than those who do not complete a sentence without bad mouthing Pakistan. @RossGeller Keep up the shameless smile.
So you just want unconditional respect without showing any to India . I only respond to your coutrymen in their own tone

Back
Top Bottom