What's new

'Krewella' This American Band Was Just Denied Visa From India Because Of Their Pakistani Heritage

Those girls should be given Visa. Keeping their lineage aside, their music is good.
You are just being polite. No one has heard of them.
India should allow only highest quality performers in India like Deep purple(attended their concert in India years back) , coldplay, etc.
Also Pune is a military area , so they are a security risk.

India should allow only highest quality performers in India like Deep purple(attended their concert in India years back) , coldplay, etc.
You are joking right?

India should allow only highest quality performers in India like Deep purple
(attended their concert in India years back) , coldplay, etc.

yeah right :rofl:

What a shame - they should be given a Visa.
It is a visa rule that ppl with pakistan & chinese background need to go through lot of hoops. post mumbai 9/11 even americans also have go through lengthy procedure to get visa.

Security risk but how ? They just want to perform there and make some money

Bravo India..keep the good work up and deny each and every person who has the remotest connection with Pakistan.
I just hope Pakistan should do the same.

Polite? I've listened to their music. Their Team song is what I've kept in repeat in my phone.

You don't know about krewella as same as I don't know about deep purple.

I am sure you reason would be "India is a filthy rich country and does not need people from other country stealing your riches, look at our PPP GDP and ABC and blah blah ....."
Lol... You are really blinded by hatred towards India. Recently coldplay have performed in India. Sunburn happens in Goa, it is the biggest EDM festival in Asia. Keep yapping that shit.

Polite? I've listened to their music. Their Team song is what I've kept in repeat in my phone.

You don't know about krewella as same as I don't know about deep purple.

You dont know deep purple. ?? Sacrilege.
If you have a good music system listen to speed king, smoke on the water and highway star at a loudish volume.Then we will talk.

You dont know deep purple. ?? Sacrilege.
If you have a good music system listen to speed king, smoke on the water and highway star at a loudish volume.Then we will talk.
Sure. I'll listen to what you've suggested and then we will talk about sacrilege

Lol... You are really blinded by hatred towards India. Recently coldplay have performed in India. Sunburn happens in Goa, it is the biggest EDM festival in Asia. Keep yapping that shit.

I am blinded by hate yet two girls who are not even Pakistani but have a Pakistani father gets rejected.

But you tend to forget other Pakistanis who got visas. Adnan sami was given citizenship. So much for intellect right.

I am talking about recent not history, since your bigoted PM Modi took over and him and his party is spitting venom against Pakistan every chance they get

Back
Top Bottom