What's new

Kremlin suggests Wikileaks founder for Nobel Prize

Chinapak

New Recruit

Reaction score
From Rianovosti
"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should be nominated for a Nobel prize, a source in the Kremlin told RIA Novosti on Wednesday.

"Non-governmental and governmental organizations should think of ways to help him. Perhaps he could be awarded a Nobel prize," the source said.

The founder of the controversial whistleblowing website was arrested in London on Tuesday. He was wanted by Sweden on sex assault charges.

An arrest warrant for Assange was issued by Swedish prosecutors last week just days after his website published the first batch of over 250,000 confidential U.S. diplomatic cables.

World leaders and diplomats have downplayed the impact of the information leak on international relations but many have questioned the benefit of the project, alleging that some of the leaks could "threaten lives."

The 39-year-old Australian currently tops an online poll for Time Person of the Year. The choice will be made by the editors next Wednesday."

The US and EU are very prompt to award Peace Nobel prizes to all Chinese dissidents moreso particularly for those dissidents calling for western colonization of China fearing that the latter would threaten the US and Eu economic and military hegemony. Thus China should create its own version of the nobel prizes and award the Nobel peace prize to all Western dissidents like Wikileaks founder Assange for contribution to freedom of information and for making public illegal activities of the US warlords criminals, Fidel Castro for contribution to peace, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for democratization of nuclear energy etc:pakistan::china:::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you see the over all impect of these leaks , it's only benifited US...

From Rianovosti
"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should be nominated for a Nobel prize, a source in the Kremlin told RIA Novosti on Wednesday.

"Non-governmental and governmental organizations should think of ways to help him. Perhaps he could be awarded a Nobel prize," the source said.

The founder of the controversial whistleblowing website was arrested in London on Tuesday. He was wanted by Sweden on sex assault charges.

An arrest warrant for Assange was issued by Swedish prosecutors last week just days after his website published the first batch of over 250,000 confidential U.S. diplomatic cables.

World leaders and diplomats have downplayed the impact of the information leak on international relations but many have questioned the benefit of the project, alleging that some of the leaks could "threaten lives."

The 39-year-old Australian currently tops an online poll for Time Person of the Year. The choice will be made by the editors next Wednesday."

The US and EU are very prompt to award Peace Nobel prizes to all Chinese dissidents moreso particularly for those dissidents calling for western colonization of China fearing that the latter would threaten the US and Eu economic and military hegemony. Thus China should create its own version of the nobel prizes and award the Nobel peace prize to all Western dissidents like Wikileaks founder Assange for contribution to freedom of information and for making public illegal activities of the US warlords criminals, Fidel Castro for contribution to peace, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for democratization of nuclear energy etc:pakistan::china:::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well if US supports Liu XAiaobo(whatever the heck his name is!!,tongue twisting name) China gets hurt.
But when a person who isn't liked in the US is in the race for the same nomination,a Chinese,or a Chinese supporter is up for it!

Extraordinary double standards.

Anyone find it funny how many of the nations are in agreement of hating this guy even though he exposed what the U.S. really thinks of them and exposed many others ? All the guy is doing is making documents public and he is hated almost universally for doing so. Quite Ironic i must say. I do hope he stays with it even though current circumstances are making it harder for him to do so.

Eventhough i appreciate Mr.Assange's effort in revealing 'black' and 'white' his work isn't surely going to make the world a 'peaceful' place. While american double-standards were already known the 'leaks' have literally unclothed the Arab dictator monarchs ... uncovering their true designs to play into the hands of the 'illegal state' called 'Israel'.By the way i have little sympathy for Iran's foreign policy which is in shambles.

1291411732963.jpg

Anyone find it funny how many of the nations are in agreement of hating this guy even though he exposed what the U.S. really thinks of them and exposed many others ? All the guy is doing is making documents public and he is hated almost universally for doing so. Quite Ironic i must say. I do hope he stays with it even though current circumstances are making it harder for him to do so.

all countries make critical assesments about other countries. As one Governemnt told the U.S. "you should see what we say about you" I'm sure if people saw what the Pakistan Government (or Turkey Government) talked about or planned with other countries more then a few heads would turn. But in reality it would simply be business as usual.

From Rianovosti

I think they are already working on one in Shanghai, if the news is reliable.

Good point actually. :tup:

At least now we can see some of the real opinions of the US government.

Back
Top Bottom