What's new

KPK Police Reforms are Example for Other Province ; Punjab can't do this in 500 years - Habib Akram

Let's say next year Punjab Govt came with Same Bill for Punjab Police and Pass it from there Assembly. then ??
Well they be able to finish this Exaggerated 500 years Gap by implementing a Single bill ??

Pehly Noora Logic's aam the, Aaj kal Market me Pti Logic's aa gae hay.

Let's say next year Punjab Govt came with Same Bill for Punjab Police and Pass it from there Assembly. then ??
Well they be able to finish this Exaggerated 500 years Gap by implementing a Single bill ??

How is it PTI logic was it PTI supporter who said that?

Woah!! Its simple, Tho opposition parties don't want the public of Pakistan to see what PTI has done in KPK, simply revolutionary.

They are not determined to do it dude. Its a common saying Where There's A Will, There's Way.

All of these Noora people are corrupt and thieves themselves so how can you expect them to create a Police Department free of political pressure and completely un-biased, because such department will be the first to catch them if they did.

So, its a simple logic, depends whether you want to understand it or not.

How is it PTI logic was it PTI supporter who said that?
A Pti Supporter Pick a random clip of a random person from a random channel FOR WHAT REASON ??
So it is INDEED a Pti logic..

PDF standard is very Low now-a-days.. the only remained purpose of PDF now-a-days is Claims Claims and NA NA roona NA NA dhoona..

Woah!! Its simple, Tho opposition parties don't want the public of Pakistan to see what PTI has done in KPK, simply revolutionary.

and WHAT they have done in KP ? I AM FROM KP.. tell me more.

They are not determined to do it dude. Its a common saying Where There's A Will, There's Way.

Today they have no Will. but what if they do it 2 years later ?? can they eliminate this HUGE 500 years Gap by implementing a SINGLE BILL ??

Once a person claimed to finish LOad-shedding in 6 months. and Today a person is Claiming 500 years gap of development and structuring between KP and PUNjab Police dept.
what's the difference ??

Last edited:
A Pti Supporter Pick a random clip of a random person from a random channel FOR WHAT REASON ??
So it is INDEED a Pti logic..

PDF standard is very Low now-a-days.. the only remained purpose of PDF now-a-days is Claims Claims and NA NA roona NA NA dhoona..

and WHAT they have done in KP ? I AM FORM KP.. tell me more.

Today they have no Will. but what if they do it 2 years later ?? can they eliminate this HUGE 500 years Gap by implementing a SINGLE BILL ??

Once a person claimed to finish LOad-shedding in 6 months. and Today a person is Claiming 500 years gap of development and structuring between KP and PUNjab Police dept.
what's the difference ??

Then we cannot do anything for you, because living in KPK you cannot see it. Hats Off.

Then we cannot do anything for you, because living in KPK you cannot see it. Hats Off.

I can't see because it's not here.

talking about Police. Watch it. before eid Police was involved in taking money from persons who came to "mandi" .. Yousaf Jan Utmanzai Showed that on National Tv with Proofs and the police there Accepted that he take money.
And now this.

NTS se logo kay zameer change nahe ho jaaty bhai.. Pervaiz Khatak is my father's friend "close one" and i can proof that he recruited his supporters on different posts (class 4 mainly) . 2 persons from our shops only ..

Some day Please visit Kp, and observe things.

I can't see because it's not here.

talking about Police. Watch it. before eid Police was involved in taking money from persons who came to "mandi" .. Yousaf Jan Utmanzai Showed that on National Tv with Proofs and the police there Accepted that he take money.
And now this.

NTS se logo kay zameer change nahe ho jaaty bhai.. Pervaiz Khatak is my father's friend "close one" and i can proof that he recruited his supporters on different posts (class 4 mainly) . 2 persons from our shops only ..

Some day Please visit Kp, and observe things.

Bhai there are black sheep. Did we say that KPK Police is now 00% error free? No but the reforms PTI has made in KPK Police Department have brought a big change and many anchors, politicians, even the Chief justice of Pakistan has accepted and appreciated it.

Bhai there are black sheep. Did we say that KPK Police is now 00% error free? No but the reforms PTI has made in KPK Police Department have brought a big change and many anchors, politicians, even the Chief justice of Pakistan has accepted and appreciated it.

For me Pak media and Pak Politicians are worst then Prostitutes.
Do not go with Media, anchors and politicians.
You claim it ,,,,, You must prove it..
Prove it.

And do you agree with this "500 years ki chawal "" ??

Do not go with Media, anchors and politicians.
You claim it ,,,,, You must prove it..
Prove it.

And do you agree with this "500 years ki chawal "" ??

What do you want me to prove? You don't want to agree with any fact, because of the negativity that has settled in your mind.

I agree with this chawal because no one is determined in Punjab to achieve what PTI has done.

What do you want me to prove? You don't want to agree with any fact, because of the negativity that has settled in your mind.

I agree with this chawal because no one is determined in Punjab to achieve what PTI has done.

You talk about Negativity in my mind. keep it up. ,, i don't want to be biased. keep it a discussion of facts, don't make it NA-122. .
You talk about some ""FACT"" ,, tell me which facts did you mentioned till now ?
Only Claiming Claiming and Claiming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom