What's new

KPK Government plans to launch 17 energy projects

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PESHAWAR-The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government in order to take full advantage of the province's potential in hydel power generation, has planned to launch 17 new energy projects in 2014-15 to cater the growing energy demands of consumers, agriculture and industries.

The major projects planned by the KPK government for upcoming fiscal year include construction of 300 MW Balakot HPP District Mansehra, Construction of 14 MW Ghorband HPP District Shangla and building of 84 MW Matiltan Gorkin HPP in Swat.

Officials sources in Civil Secretariat have disclosed that the government intends to start work on 69 MW Lawi energy project in Chitral besides focusing on development of renewable energy in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

In addition to it, the government has also planned construction of 10 MW Nandihar Hydro Power Project (HPP) in District Batagram and 51 MW Mujigaram Shaghore HPP in District Chitral.

Chitral's location is very ideal for hydro power generation and to take full advantage of this potential 52 MW Istaro Booni HPP District Chitral would also be constructed. Likewise, the Government has also planned to start work on mega 79 MW Arkari Gol HPP in District Chitral in current fiscal year.

To develop the potential of the province in hydel power generation, officials said emphasis has been made on hydel power generation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through short, medium and long term interventions.

To materialize these projects, the government will raise the capacity of PHYDO and Energy & Power Department besides efficient utilization of net hydel profits.

To mitigate the effects of power short falls, the Government will focus on developing feasible alternate energy sources besides thrust on thermal power generation in southern districts utilizing gas.

Hydel policy framework would be developed for establishment of Oil Refinery in KPK in partnership with Pakistan State Oil (PSO). KPK has been blessed with huge hydel potential and large reserves of oil and gas exist here. These resources after developing will not only contribute in decreasing the gap between the energy demand and supply but will also help earn billion of rupees revenue for the province.

Production of oil and gas in KPK has opened new avenues of economic development in the province and that huge deposits of oil & gas have been discovered in southern belt of the province, including district Kohat, Karak and Hangu.

For uplift of energy sector, the KPK Government has allocated Rs.3046 million for 36 projects out of which 19 are ongoing with allocation of Rs.2805.399 million and 17 are new with allocation of Rs.240.601 million.

The Government is also focusing on electrification of un-electrified villages through solar and alternate energy in remaining districts of the province.

The official expressed the hope that these projects after completion would certainly make an impact on overall energy situation and greatly help to overcome on energy shortfall.

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Bratva @Crypto @A.Rafay @hasnain0099 @cb4 @Muhammad Omar @Aether @chauvunist @Jzaib

Glad to hear that. But funds is the biggest issue as we know.

If the combined electricity of these 17 projects is 500-600MW, We would easily be needing 200-350 billion rupees. The allocation of 3 billion rupees is something better than nothing but may not be enough for our needs.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, nobody is going to fund anything in KPK for many reasons. The province is highly unstable due to the actions of Imran khan. Provincial leadership of KPK-PTI genuinly wants to change the province because many of them are starting their political career and want to prove something to the people, but on the other hand, we have a highly immature, psychotic, dishonest core leadership of PTI that is crying havoc, playing politics on everything that moves and breaths and is working day and night to destabilize the country due to their lack of vision and planning. I wish Provincial leadership of PTI a good luck and my prayers are with them because at the end of the day, the people of KPK are the primary beneficiaries.

Cmon Imran, just because of the lust of power you are suffering from, please dont ruin the career of those young politicians who fought with the society just to be a part of your party so they can do something. Due to your dirty politics, youth will lose faith on politics for good. Dont let this happen. Go live in KPK, sit with the people, talk to them, help them out, provide them with a vision, and help. Take the province forward. If you could do half of that, I guarantee you, you will become a PM in next elections. Dont be scared of PMLN or PPP. If you work your *** off, PMLN will meet the same fate as PPP. So forget about what others are saying, and just work you rfcking butt off for the people.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, nobody is going to fund anything in KPK for many reasons. The province is highly unstable due to the actions of Imran khan. Provincial leadership of KPK-PTI genuinly wants to change the province because many of them are starting their political career and want to prove something to the people, but on the other hand, we have a highly immature, psychotic, dishonest core leadership of PTI that is crying havoc, playing politics on everything that moves and breaths and is working day and night to destabilize the country due to their lack of vision and planning. I wish Provincial leadership of PTI a good luck and my prayers are with them because at the end of the day, the people of KPK are the primary beneficiaries.

Cmon Imran, just because of the lust of power you are suffering from, please dont ruin the career of those young politicians who fought with the society just to be a part of your party so they can do something. Due to your dirty politics, youth will lose faith on politics for good. Dont let this happen. Go live in KPK, sit with the people, talk to them, help them out, provide them with a vision, and help. Take the province forward. If you could do half of that, I guarantee you, you will become a PM in next elections. Dont be scared of PMLN or PPP. If you work your *** off, PMLN will meet the same fate as PPP. So forget about what others are saying, and just work you rfcking butt off for the people.

For your info, IK is not CM of KPK. KP CM is already taking good care of the province, if you have any reservations or suggestions of Khattak then please put them forward. And cut the crap of IK bashing mantra.

The province is highly unstable due to the actions of Imran khan.

Care to explain how? Or have you as usually pulled this out of your rear side? You mean to say, KPK was more stable during ANP rule, bitch please..

For your info, IK is not CM of KPK. KP CM is already taking good care of the province, if you have any reservations or suggestions of Khattak then please put them forward. And cut the crap of IK bashing mantra.
You are probably the biggest troll if you honestly think that Khattak has any say. Its power hungry imran khan aka fasaadi khan who dictates every party or provincial affair. Dont be an idiot my friend. You should know better. Loled hard at you thinking that Khattak has any power when a power hungry psycho imran is alive. I bet you are 18 year old inqalabi

You are probably the biggest troll if you honestly think that Khattak has any say. Its power hungry imran khan aka fasaadi khan who dictates every party or provincial affair. Dont be an idiot my friend. You should know better. Loled hard at you thinking that Khattak has any power when a power hungry psycho imran is alive. I bet you are 18 year old inqalabi

Imran Khan can never be attributed with the characteristic of a primitive power hungry psycho of a human being, who tends to exhibit the features of a control freak such as the dopey Ganja son of a gun. If he was after monetary gain, then why did he not accept the divorce settlement from his ex-wife, which he was legally entitled to under British Law? At least Khattak and his ministers don't need to phone Imran Khan for permission when they need to take a dump, unlike in Punjab a leaf does not fall without the apparent consent of Showbaz Sharif. Before you make any presumptions, I dislike Imran Khan and his party due to their incompetent policies in not toppling this government and their stance on the Taliban.

Better to be a 18 year old inqalabi rather than a retarded fool who loves to sniff at the rear end of those who provide patronage.

You slaves of Noora and Showbaz can only think of these rubbish stuff, you are so used to get dictated on every matter by Sharif family that you think entire world just revolve against your masters, and everyone else is also a slave like you to their own masters.

Who do you think makes decisions in Punjab and in Federal? Showbaz has around 18 ministries under his belt, and those ministries he has given to others are also rubber stamp, only Showbaz's orders are followed. KPK is way different than that.

You slaves of Noora and Showbaz can only think of these rubbish stuff, you are so used to get dictated on every matter by Sharif family that you think entire world just revolve against your masters, and everyone else is also a slave like you to their own masters.

Who do you think makes decisions in Punjab and in Federal? Showbaz has around 18 ministries under his belt, and those ministries he has given to others are also rubber stamp, only Showbaz's orders are followed. KPK is way different than that.
Abhay salay tu KPK zindagi main kabhi gaya nahi, Fasaad khan kay jalsay main tu nay kabhi poondi ki nahi or batain esi kar raha hai jese KPK main tere sasur ki factories hain.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, nobody is going to fund anything in KPK for many reasons. The province is highly unstable due to the actions of Imran khan. Provincial leadership of KPK-PTI genuinly wants to change the province because many of them are starting their political career and want to prove something to the people,

coming from the supporter of a party which dnt let anyone other then their family members to be on key position .. there is a diffference btw imran khan anawaz sharif... when zardari was distroying Pakistan, Nawaz sharif just sat and let him do it .. Waitimg for his turn .. now dont expect this from us .. we dont offer friendly opposition ... Pakistan has the right to know what ahppened in last election .. PMLN have to open these 4 constituencies ... If PTI will be wrong , they will hide their faces in shame and everything will be okey for PMLN .. but PMLN knw what happened in those halqas that is hy they will never willingly open it

Abhay salay tu KPK zindagi main kabhi gaya nahi, Fasaad khan kay jalsay main tu nay kabhi poondi ki nahi or batain esi kar raha hai jese KPK main tere sasur ki factories hain.
patwari bohat jald aukaat pe mei jata ha .. jis k apni ghar mei maa behain esi hun wasi he such ush k dosron k barey mei hoti ha

project are "Planned".

Khan sahib in Ghulail may batta daal ker rubber ko khench liya hai.

hahahah,.

Susr ki factory

KPK may to kuch khaas khaas factorian lugti hain.

Inkay susr be oos business main hain kiya

Khan ka manhoos thopra check karo

Chaabi wala lakri ka baander
10426893_621930951238794_5296096558684178361_n.jpg

You d!ck head, I live in Pakistan, and its my right to talk about any area of Pakistan as far as I know its dynamics and have knowledge about what's going on there. I don't have to be present there psychically moron.

And ill talking about other's parents and elders is the best you bastards can do, this is probably what your parents have taught you. Next time, don't show me the gutter from which you belong and level your gutter family by talking ill about my family. Talk about the topic or talk about me. Warna tujhe salay teri hi bazari zuban main samjhaon ga.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom