What's new

KP minister ‘rationalises’ militant attacks

PTI may translate its name to Pakistan Tehreek e Islam and announce a merger with JI..

thats wht i predicted in some other thread?
its been lost , pti is lost in kpk,s massive terrorism junk, & couldnt find a way out of it?

KP minister ?rationalises? militant attacks - DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR, July 1: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf openly came forward to justify acts of terrorism in provincial assembly on Monday when one of its ministers instead of condemning the suicide attack by militants in Peshawar tried to rationalise it.

“Mr Speaker, suppose if drone hits the residence of an MPA in this House then what will be his reaction,” said Shah Farman, minister for public health and engineering, while taking the floor on a point of order in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

What will be his reaction? He will definitely put on his suicide jacket and blow himself up among those people who are against drone attacks. This is a knee jerk reaction and the minister must be thinking that by giving this statement he will at least save his own *** but he is grossly deluded. I hope PTI will review its policy regarding terrorism before its last man falls prey to a drone-strike survivor.

drone attacks are for killing the terrorists who killing innocent girls, women, children men and blow up girls school

but why are you justifying the terrorism, it makes you terror sympathiser and according to pakistani law you are criminal too

hi devil's advocate here, how about Army decides to get help from US drones in killing bhata khores and murderers in Karachi.

hi devil's advocate here, how about Army decides to get help from US drones in killing bhata khores and murderers in Karachi.

offtopic!
bt why cant just give this advise to naqab sharif, just to order PAF shoot down the dam drones?
no he cant cause , its out of his dam reach?
PTI been traped in its frist ever show in KPK, thats what was thought giving them the govt in KPK?
its better PTi announce a total surrender to TTp in KPK or instead it comes up standing tall, with die fighting!
no action will, make PTI & IMRAN no credibility in future politics!

its like saying army should deploy killing lahorie street criminals using nuclear bomb?

:lol:

you guy should have such low intelligence to come up with this garbage here

a swedish lady was target killed in Lahore while she was performing charity work for two decades

do you expect drone attacks in lahore because of this? to kill criminals

please explain to me why ganja your lord doesnt stop drone attacks? hasnt drone attack happened during ganja's rule

why dont you bring some resolution against drone attacks in the assembly, ganja and not the army has the prime authority drone attacks are happening?

Obviously there is so much peace in Karachi MQM fans have every right to demand PTI to solve terrorism menace in KPK. Very rational indeed.

:rolleyes:

Obviously there is so much peace in Karachi MQM fans have every right to demand PTI to solve terrorism menace in KPK. Very rational indeed.

:rolleyes:

yes because its partially because of KPK's security issues karachi is suffering from that

yes because its partially because of KPK's security issues karachi is suffering from that

Yeah PTI is sending all the terrorists to Karachi. In fact that guy who killed Imran Farooq was also a PTI worker. :rolleyes:

Yeah PTI is sending all the terrorists to Karachi. In fact that guy who killed Imran Farooq was also a PTI worker. :rolleyes:

dont act like a stupid and this thread is about KPK, if you dont like the news, best avoid it

dont act like a stupid and this thread is about KPK, if you dont like the news, best avoid it

What's wrong? I accept PTI is responsible for all the evils in past 60 years of Pakistan. Looks like you didn't like it. :)

Kohcha Jab tak tm khushboo laga kar nahi aye ga KPK, masla hal nahi hoga :lol:

its like saying army should deploy killing lahorie street criminals using nuclear bomb?

:lol:

you guy should have such low intelligence to come up with this garbage here

a swedish lady was target killed in Lahore while she was performing charity work for two decades

do you expect drone attacks in lahore because of this? to kill criminals

please explain to me why ganja your lord doesnt stop drone attacks? hasnt drone attack happened during ganja's rule

why dont you bring some resolution against drone attacks in the assembly, ganja and not the army has the prime authority drone attacks are happening?

I think you are the dumbest FFFF on PDF, what about MQM was the prime authority for last 5 years, oh yeah they only had 25 seats, aaam khaney waley they bus

I think you are the dumbest FFFF on PDF, what about MQM was the prime authority for last 5 years, oh yeah they only had 25 seats, aaam khaney waley they bus

reported for personal attack

rest of your post also is very idiotic

MQM wasnt the prime authority, it was PPP

Back
Top Bottom