What's new

KP Govt Approves Work On 320-km Long Peshawar D I Khan Motorway: Notification

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 11th Oct, 2019 ) :Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government on Friday approved feasibility study and detailed design report of 320-kilometer long Peshawar to D I Khan Motorway project, said a notification issued here by Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority.

It said until now three firms including M/S NESPAK, M/S PAVRON Islamabad and M/S ACC Islamabad have been qualified for participation in the bid to be held on October 14.

The provincial minister for health Dr Hisam Inamullah Khan said the decision on feasibility of the motorway project as major achievement of KP government that would bring prosperity in all southern districts of the province.

He thanked Chief Minister Mehmood Khan on the behalf of people of southern district for accepting their longstanding demand. He said people were facing difficulties while reaching provincial metropolitan through Indus Highway due to its deteriorated condition owing to heavy traffic.
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/kp-govt-approves-work-on-320-km-long-peshawar-734373.html

PESHAWAR, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 11th Oct, 2019 ) :Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government on Friday approved feasibility study and detailed design report of 320-kilometer long Peshawar to D I Khan Motorway project, said a notification issued here by Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority.

It said until now three firms including M/S NESPAK, M/S PAVRON Islamabad and M/S ACC Islamabad have been qualified for participation in the bid to be held on October 14.

The provincial minister for health Dr Hisam Inamullah Khan said the decision on feasibility of the motorway project as major achievement of KP government that would bring prosperity in all southern districts of the province.

He thanked Chief Minister Mehmood Khan on the behalf of people of southern district for accepting their longstanding demand. He said people were facing difficulties while reaching provincial metropolitan through Indus Highway due to its deteriorated condition owing to heavy traffic.
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/kp-govt-approves-work-on-320-km-long-peshawar-734373.html
Utter waste of money,there is already a section of CPEC going from Burhan-D.I Khan to Quetta.
http://www.cpecinfo.com/news/two-ma...tern-route-to-be-completed-this-year/NjkyMg==

Will run parallel to N55 highway.
NHA-Map.jpg

Utter waste of money,there is already a section of CPEC going from Burhan-D.I Khan to Quetta.
http://www.cpecinfo.com/news/two-ma...tern-route-to-be-completed-this-year/NjkyMg==

That one is going towards south. This project is to connect DI Khan-Peshwar through motorway.

is it going to be another peshawar metro??

constructing roads is always beneficial for the country. so we should support it. i remember when islamabd lahore motorway was being constructed the great visionary IK was talking against it. now we can really feel the need of more and more motorways and roads. but the only thing that worries is that KP government has the capability to make this project another peshawar metro through their own incompetence and corruption.

constructing roads is always beneficial for the country. so we should support it. i remember when islamabd lahore motorway was being constructed the great visionary IK was talking against it. now we can really feel the need of more and more motorways and roads. but the only thing that worries is that KP government has the capability to make this project another peshawar metro through their own incompetence and corruption.

PTI was stupid to cry about motorways. They reduce travel time by more then half compared to highways. I see motorway network expanding to all corners in future. ML-1 160km/h trains and motorways will be game changer for Pakistan.

That one is going towards south. This project is to connect DI Khan-Peshwar through motorway.
Isn't connectivity between Peshawar-Burhan-D.I Khan isn't enough through CPEC?
A link between Karak and Mianwali would be enough.To me it seems like a wastage of money.

I am all into Infra comstruction but if you would look at map,after this project D.I Khan would be connected to two Motorways.One from Burhan to D.I khan and another one from Peshawar to D.I Khan.While distance from Burhan to Peshawar is 133km.

Isn't connectivity between Peshawar-Burhan-D.I Khan isn't enough through CPEC?
A link between Karak and Mianwali would be enough.To me it seems like a wastage of money.

I am all into Infra comstruction but if you would look at map,after this project D.I Khan would be connected to two Motorways.One from Burhan to D.I khan and another one from Peshawar to D.I Khan.While distance from Burhan to Peshawar is 133km.

But that motorway is to connect DI Khan with Islamabad/Pindi and mostly go through NW punjab/potohar. DI Khan-Multan motorway is also possible in future to connect western seraiki belt with motorway.

I never saw CPEC roads through China lens. These projects are clearly more for inter connectivity with in Pakistan.

But that motorway is to connect DI Khan with Islamabad/Pindi and mostly go through NW punjab/potohar. DI Khan-Multan motorway is also possible in future to connect western seraiki belt with motorway.
Same can be used to connect D.I Khan with Peshawar via Burhan.

Will run parallel to N55 highway.
NHA-Map.jpg

This should run through tribal districts.

Back
Top Bottom