What's new

KP Government front-runner in quality of Governance

:lol: Probably you should read the whole news
1103821536-1.gif

Punjab's approval rating 67% (Highest in all five political entities) followed by KPK at 38%. I think SAMAA got this news from Javidch.com
Approval Ratings
Punjab 67%
KPK 38%
Baluchistan 26%
Sindh 25%
Prime Minister 58%
Democratic setup 54%
Army 76%

Probably the one you have shared is old.

This just happened today
1103822881-1.gif
\
And this
1103822874-1.gif

Last edited:
I do not know what and How I have to explain to people that the only way we can salvage what is left of Sindh by making more provinces ..... If Karachi & Hyderabad (Sindh Urban) is been made a separate province ... Governance and Accountability is bound to improve leaps and bounds !!!!

And it breaks my heart that even Imran Khan (PTI) is against creation of new provinces in sindh (although he and no one have problem with Hazara, Saraiki, GB & Fata Provinces) !

Until this biggest structural issue is been solved in sindh ... we already have fallen below Balochistan, and soon the Index will start matching worst of Africa !

PPP do not need karachi votes, they can come into power without these seats and hence they will never develop Karachi and well rest of the sindh they never cared about to start with .... i use to be a hopeful optimistic person but with every passing day the hope is all lost !

PS: Please don't tell me Karachi Urban & Rural is an ethnic divide Karachi have more Pathans thn peshawar & quetta and significant population of other communities ... !

Back
Top Bottom