What's new

Kolkata BJP gadhas at it again...

No comment needed... :crazy:

That’s an easy one to answer.

Don’t be the centre of hate against Muslims and Bangladeshis.

Even western media, like Washington Post and the Atlantic, is disgusted how Indians are trolling the tragedy in Gaza. They are spreading fake videos to demonise Palestinians.

Don’t dehumanise your neighbours, Hinduvta!

They will bite back eventually!!

No comment needed... :crazy:
Bangladesh should stop importing all agricultural products from India.

This motherfucker thinks Bangladesh is dependent on India for everything.

But the reality is Bangladesh is the largest customer for its agricultural products.

India's farmers survive on Bangladeshi taka.

Bangladesh has the right to get equal share of Teesta water as Teesta is an international river.

It is India that steals Bangladesh's share of Teesta water not the other way around.

But the reality is Bangladesh is the largest customer for its agricultural products.

Bangladesh has the right to get equal share of Teesta water as Teesta is an international river.

It is India that steals Bangladesh's share of Teesta water not the other way around.

Please listen to what this and other vloggers in Bangladesh are saying.

Indian Godi media liars are full of crap.

We Bangladeshis supposedly are DEPENDENT on their bhikharee country! :omghaha:

Fokinni talk galore.

I suspected Chanchal Chowdhury as a RAW agent many years ago, I stand vindicated today.

Haramzada-ke dhorey India pathaia deya uchit.

Couldn't have said it better bhai - my words exactly....

Kolkatar ei BJP/RSS harami Bandar gulikey konorokom help dewa uchit na.

Kolkata Trinamool should identify which businesses are owned by BJP/RSS folks, publish a list, so that Bangladeshi tourists can then boycott these BJP-owned hospitals, clinics, restaurants, hotels and other establishments.

Last edited:
BD is not dependent on India, the delusions of these cvnts.

Couldn't have said it better bhai - my words exactly....

Kolkatar ei BJP/RSS harami Bandar gulikey konorokom help dewa uchit na.

Kolkata Trinamool should identify which businesses are owned by BJP/RSS folks, publish a list, so that Bangladeshi tourists can then boycott these BJP-owned hospitals, clinics, restaurants, hotels and other establishments.
I blame Hasina for all this. Her India first policy has murdered our national prestige. We have become a vassal state of India.

Wrong. Mughals did not convert Hindus. Or else there would be no RSS/BJP today.
Those who were cowards surrendered to save life and converted , brave hindus fought gave lives and forced enemies to surrender and saved hindu dharma.

Those who were cowards surrendered to save life and converted , brave hindus fought gave lives and forced enemies to surrender and saved hindu dharma.
You are talking in a manner as if you were there when Mughals converted Hindus. Please don't distort the history.

You are talking in a manner as if you were there when Mughals converted Hindus. Please don't distort the history.
we are proud hindus , our ancestors fought with invaders , we are still fighting war on terror .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom